Anyone lose their stockpiled Taco Tokens?

Options

Comments

• Lerysh wrote:
    scottee wrote:
    This was why I've opened them right away, ever since DDQ started. Programming a brand new, unique token every 5 days seemed like a disaster waiting to happen. And it has.

They may be going to a single stockpile model, which deleted all the secondary stockpiles? That doesn't explain the TaT tokens tho.
    The thing is, the second full rotation has different characters on tokens than the first, so it would be another completely new set until the third (with last cover), then again with a 'broken' sequence, meaning another set of taco tokens.

On a side note, I have absolutely no idea why people were hoarding taco tokens if each set of 5 has only those 5 characters avaliable to be pulled as 3*. So if you dont need any of those, open and sell away everything; if you need any of those, open to see if you get it. Why keep them?
  • The tokens rotate over. It's like this:

Set 1) Character A, B, C, D, E
    Set 2) Character F, G, H, I, J
    Set 1) Character K, L, M, N, O

So if you don't need ABCDE you could wait 10 days and try for KLMNO.
  • ynglink
    ynglink Posts: 195
    Options
    ShionSinX wrote:
    Lerysh wrote:
    scottee wrote:
    This was why I've opened them right away, ever since DDQ started. Programming a brand new, unique token every 5 days seemed like a disaster waiting to happen. And it has.

They may be going to a single stockpile model, which deleted all the secondary stockpiles? That doesn't explain the TaT tokens tho.
    The thing is, the second full rotation has different characters on tokens than the first, so it would be another completely new set until the third (with last cover), then again with a 'broken' sequence, meaning another set of taco tokens.

On a side note, I have absolutely no idea why people were hoarding taco tokens if each set of 5 has only those 5 characters avaliable to be pulled as 3*. So if you dont need any of those, open and sell away everything; if you need any of those, open to see if you get it. Why keep them?

Might be misunderstanding your post, but tacos are put in two different categories. Lets say, Mild and Hot. Each "week" they alternate and the pool from which the tacos pull from change. So for example, if Week 1 has Blade, Beast, Captain Marvel, Magneto, Hood; then when week 3 comes around, those same tacos can now get a new group such as Psylocke, Cyclops, Falcon, IM40, and Black Panther.

So hoarding them for a week where you want the 5 characters is a good reason. Just gotta make sure that you're spending the right tacos, as the new sauce doesn't come in until their new rotation. (Week 1 sauce stays until Week 3 sauce comes in)
  • Thanks for posting this. I will now submit my ticket as well.
  • My deadpool tokens have also vanished.

I really hope they are reinstated.
    My nuts are getting sore from all the kicks.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yep, I lost 20 tokens too.

What a week! First the 4th new char in a month and now this taco loss. Really fantastic!
  • Booster73
    Booster73 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I lost 10 stockpiled tokens this morning also.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well at least the tacos this week don't mean much to me. I will get my 13th cover for Beast so my MPQ life can be complete icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • nonnel
    nonnel Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Options
    ShionSinX wrote:
    Lerysh wrote:
    scottee wrote:

Cause the ISO isnt as important to me from selling covers. Better odds of getting cover i need means more.
    Most DDQ events I don't need any covers. Or maybe just 1 color for one character. The odds of getting that one color is under 1%. So I wait until the odds of usefulness are a bit higher.

Ps- also lost tokens
  • Also lost tokens, 20 of them. Fired off a support ticket, here's hoping they fix it soon.
  • Lost 30 tacos. So very hungry.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This happened late yesterday, I suppose they haven't had time to fix it today.

If they have an "Oops, we'll put them on your stockpiled" and then IF shows up with no one having the option to draw them anymore, holy cow will everyone (including me) scream conspiracy.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    At this point I've got a pretty well-developed roster - why shouldn't I hoard the tokens until there's at least one character in the mix for whom I need more than one cover. The chance of getting that specific cover out of the fifteen available is pretty minute - 5 x 3 with a 10% for drawing one, so it is, what, 0.75% chance to get any specific cover? Hold on, I'm on a computer, they are good at maths....

Actually its 2/3%, so .67%. Yeah, that's pretty small. And they're not like normal tokens where the featured characters are more likely, you will only draw those particular 3*s, period. I'm not waiting for IF specifically (like some people are,) I just want to maximize my chances of getting something I can use.

I had about 30 stockpiled, though it may have been slightly higher. They're gone, I did submit a ticket. We'll see what they come back with - I feel certain it's just a bug and they're very good about those.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    This happened late yesterday, I suppose they haven't had time to fix it today.

If they have an "Oops, we'll put them on your stockpiled" and then IF shows up with no one having the option to draw them anymore, holy cow will everyone (including me) scream conspiracy.

Well, unless they take time to fix it, as in more than a week, that's not particularly likely. We're on the "lost" cycle now.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Submitted my ticket.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Ticket submitted for 10. A little compensation to boot would be nice, maybe an extra taco?
  • Demiurge_Kabir
    Options
    Hey all, we're aware there's an issue and we're working on a fix. We're hoping to get this sorted out in the next 48 hours. Please sit tight.
  • Xeonic-Ice
    Xeonic-Ice Posts: 176
    Options
    Hey all, we're aware there's an issue and we're working on a fix. We're hoping to get this sorted out in the next 48 hours. Please sit tight.

Thanks for the update!
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hey, just for clarification, should i have my alliance mates submit tickets? Also, i included a 2nd issue in my ticket, if they put in a fix, will they mass delete the tickets (should i submit a 2nd one for the other issue) ?
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    Hey, just for clarification, should i have my alliance mates submit tickets? Also, i included a 2nd issue in my ticket, if they put in a fix, will they mass delete the tickets (should i submit a 2nd one for the other issue) ?

We hope to fix this with a patch, but if that doesn't work out we can look at individual tickets to assist players. Your second issue should also be looked at separately. If you don't hear anything further about it after the tokens issue is sorted out, please do submit a new ticket. If you run into delays you can send me a PM. Thanks.