Anyone lose their stockpiled Taco Tokens?

Options
Xeonic-Ice
Xeonic-Ice Posts: 176
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I just logged into my game and the 13 stockpiled tokens from a previous DDQ rotation, are gone.

I can't really tell if this is a bug on my end or a universal change affecting others.

Comments

• GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mine are gone too.
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yep - same here.....fired off a ticket already.....I had 30 of them sitting around waiting for the right 3 star.png just minding their own business.....and *poof*...
  • Yup, mine went "poof" too. CS ticket has been sent. Got a very fast reply asking to confirm it was just the tokens and not the entire account overwritten. Confirmed quickly. Let's see what happens...
  • Wobby
    Wobby Posts: 286 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I've lost all of my stockpile as well.
  • xKOBALTx
    xKOBALTx Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Lost mine as well. I already had thought that my Prodigal Sun token went missing earlier. There is still a very small chance that I opened that one by accident, but it's not like me. Definitely didn't lose track of 36 Tacos, though.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah. I had 30 in the reserve pile, now missing.
  • I'm missing my stockpiled Prodigal Sun tokens.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Also never cashed a taco, had "99" showing up top this morning (100 tacos aquired, 50/50), now it shows "50".

Apparently happening to everyone? viewtopic.php?f=9&t=27199&p=330964#p330964

I sent in a report just in case we need to.
  • xKOBALTx
    xKOBALTx Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    SIROTO91 wrote:
    I'm missing my stockpiled Prodigal Sun tokens.
    I knew it! I thought it very unlikely that I opened my PS token, since I keep each of them on purpose. I wonder if they tried to get sneaky with the token updates and messed something up.

J7Hzkbc.jpg
  • Nooneelsesname
    Nooneelsesname Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Lost 17 tacos that I was going to open tomorrow for Falcon/Steve week. This is ridiculous.
  • noobprime
    noobprime Posts: 403
    Options
    k3ktaQ4.jpg
    Here guys, have some pitchforks for the mob!
    ⎯⎯∈
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    Options
    It's the devs way of telling you to start celebrating Taco Tuesday. ¡Ándale! ¡Arriba!
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Options
    They've been replaced by healthy, all-natural steamed quinoa tokens! Fat-free, sodium-free, and made with free-range grains! Your body is a temple, make sure you....

/is beaten senseless with a brisket
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm missing a "retired" Thick as Thieves boost! icon_cry.gif
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Missing 30 Tokens as well. Firing off a ticket as soon as I get home.
  • Just lost 20 stockpiled tokens. I guess it was fate that 10 days ago I spent 10 of them. However the outcome was the usual, 9x2* + 250HP, so I am not very upset. Chances are I just lost 4000k ISO.
  • Yup they were there like a few hours ago. I bet its who took em all Deadpool!
  • Xeonic-Ice
    Xeonic-Ice Posts: 176
    Options
    I accidentally sent in 2 tickets because I wasn't quite sure how to actually submit an issue (wording and location changed since I last looked).

Probably caused me to be bumped for resolution to, let's say, next year?

I'm guessing that with the number of upcoming characters and the fact that they're also doing a lot of tie-ins, they might be trying to kill token oracles at the very least.
  • Chirus
    Chirus Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Also lost tokens. Hope to get them back soon!
  • mouser
    mouser Posts: 529 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yup, 45 stockpiled tokens gone poof.

Hopefully this is just a token redemption display issue and the tokens counts are still saved on accounts and not wiped.