What D3 Achieved with Deadpools Daily Quest

Comments

• Hulk11 wrote:
    So you do have a BP or only got iso this round?

I have four covers from the last time he was offered as a reward, which was just before he was vaulted IIRC. So yeah, I got the full set of rewards. Not sure what bearing that has on my comment or opinion.

Not every bit of content is meant to be fully consumed by everyone. There's a progression to the game, and sometimes you get locked out. So what? I've only been playing since late September, and I sure do remember doing the Shield Simulator and some of the PvP events where I might only be able to take out 3-4 teams or a couple of the seed teams and then get royally beat down by basically everyone else, but I did it anyway... because that ISO and maybe a 2* cover if I got lucky, were worth playing for. Or doing only the first couple of nodes in a PvE event. Either way.

You do what you can until you can do more, not **** because you don't have something that other people have.
  • Is this a joke?

No way are they going to let us do this every day. It's a prank.

I just got a gold token and a Black Panther from playing two nodes. I can't tell if it's April or October.
  • SirPhobos wrote:
    denouement wrote:
    Home run, devs. Congrats.

Devs get too much credit (and blame). Let's have some kudos for the producers and operations team for a change icon_e_biggrin.gif

Touché. I use it as a catch-all for "people that make the game."

Home run, D3 MPQ peeps. Congrats.
  • this event is exactly for people like me. im day 112 with 52 roster slots occupied by 28 1-7 cover 3 stars many vaulted like bp, but with a full roster of 11 maxed 2*s. getting covers in pvp is mostly a no go as i get banged by the 166 wall at 400 points and pve is basically 2 golds every 5-6 days between progression and placement covers and unfortunately gold tokens are really quite bad for drops. im in a casual alliance that was public when i joined but no where near top 100 so no covers there. i have every character in the current 3 star heroic pack rotation so ill have the essentials for all the dp dailys until a few of the currently vaulted guys like LDaken come back in for whom i have no covers.

this event has reinvigorated me as i was getting quite frustrated at the way my progress had ground to a virtual halt as accumulating covers for specific 3*s is the only way to really progress and as soon as i would get 2-5 covers for a guy into the vault they would go and then there were 4 new characters to take their place. this event gives me a chance (not a guarantee) to make progress toward getting some of my 3 stars to that usable 10 cover mark. im willing to put in the time and effort but before this event came along i was on the verge of bagging the game.

WELL DONE D3!
  • morgh wrote:
    Would love a bit higher chance for a 3* from tokens, but apart from that - it's absolutely fantastic!

In theory, with a full week, you can add an additional 4%, which would put it at 18.3% right in line with a heroic
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    I didn't expect that daily challenge would also provide so much ISO.
    I already had BP maxed, so that cover got sold, but it was a fun little event - and more challenging than I expected, which was cool.

Well done demiurge!
  • Nellyson
    Nellyson Posts: 354 Mover and Shaker
    This couldn't be a more perfect event, imo anyways. Hahaha...I'm sure some still want more, but I freaking love it! I currently have 19 maxed 3 star.pngs so I don't need a lot of the covers, but there are people out there I need. My 4 star.png land is bad tho. This is great for helping pump iso into the next transition for me! As if I wasn't addicted to this game enough, they come out with a mode that will be making sure I play! They've done a fantastic job at icon_deadpool.png 's humor and continue that here. I actually stop to read the intro into the node. Normally I kinda skim it quickly, but they're funny! It's awesome! Just props all around too. The character designs have been great as of lately. The additional powers are awesome and balanced! I'm just excited all over again to be playing this game! Seriously great job!
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got to hand it to Demiurge and D3P this time; the balance of difficulty and reward was perfect here.
    I hope we get more of that in the days to come.
  • GritsNGravy
    GritsNGravy Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    I agree, one of the best things done lately in MPQ. Well done devs. This solves the transition problem for many, HP and Iso needs for 3-4* transition, gives me a reason to use older 1*s and 2*s, and more survival nodes.

I just wish I didn't sell my maxed 1* Storm last night to make room for Cyclops icon_e_sad.gif
  • bdksni1
    bdksni1 Posts: 103
    Great event i love the diversity of the missions, if only there were more so i could beat them up with juggs lol. But seriously great addi(c)tion to this great game. Keep them coming.
  • Pinko_McFly
    Pinko_McFly Posts: 282 Mover and Shaker
    Got to use my jugs for the first time since combined arms, and with him as my only 1*, it was 3 on 1. A lot of fun. Headbutt headbutt headbutt.
  • alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    denouement wrote:
    I'm glad I kept my leveled 1* IM, Storm, and Widow.

edit: section removed because NP beat me to it.
    You actually only need one 1*

I tried with Im35 unleveled... he got annihilated icon_lol.gif
  • I was concerned it would be too tough to achieve.

But it was very fun to play, I could use my 1*s and 2*s (and made me remember the ooooooooold days), my 4*s and got a nice amount of Iso.

It had the "Anniversary" spirit, the best moment in the MPQ history.

Something new, something rewarding. Everything I wanted icon_e_smile.gif

Good job !
  • Gotta give D3 credit where it's due... Great job on a great addition to the game... will address many issues players face with transitioning. goes to show they do listen, just gotta give them time to impliment things.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    alaeth wrote:
    denouement wrote:

I did it with a single Black Widow. icon_lol.gif I didn't have any 1*s so I jumped into Shield Sim and opened up a few standard tokens and used the one I had the most covers for. The stun definitely helped lol.
  • alaeth wrote:
    denouement wrote:

I boosted my Juggs and mBW (blue only) to level 10 and they coasted. Only 3280 Iso for the pair with a 2500 return today, so worth it.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hulk11 wrote:
    Snoozefest. *snip*

Thanks for that, Eeyore.
  • Seasick Pirate
    Seasick Pirate Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    edited February 2015
    They have me considering leveling up some of my 1* and 2* guys I have at base level.
    That's an achievement!
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Was so happy getting my yellowflag.pngicon_blackpanther.png (the only one i was missing) that I bought a Taco token 10 pack....

All star.pngstar.png

Thanks for BP anyways

Ouch, this only affirm the reason NOT to buy tokens....

On the other hand, my first taco token gave me star.pngstar.png, and when I opened it, Lo and behold! 250 :HP:! That's a surprising good find icon_e_smile.gif
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hope they notice the overall positivity towards this.

It shows the value of the community as a resource for feedback. It's not just all whining when something is bad, and we notice and appreciate when something awesome comes along.

Cheers!