What Marvel character are you hoping for? (post movesets)

14142434547

Comments

  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Kelvinkhr said:

    This is a very interesting concept and the idea is certainly unique to make him centred around his tiles. He will have to be teamed with those with low match damage probably or someone who can change tile colour but with the right team-up, I think he will be good. 
    I'm glad you noticed that. Most people have been concerned with whether a character can "punch up" or play well with higher level characters. Usually, this is because it allows players to transition easier to higher levels of play. Having characters who can "punch down" is also important (I believe) for the same reason. 3* players also benefit from having easier transitions to the next level of play. 
    Though he is best when the strongest on the team, I don't think he's worthless in 4* or 5* land. More powerful characters can tank for him and if they are downed causing him to be the last one standing, all 3 of his powers becoming simultaneously active makes him dangerous in the late game when health is generally low.
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 765 Critical Contributor


    Surge (Noriko Ashida)
       
    4 Star (Legendary)

    Health: Moderate
    Match Damage: Moderate

      Charge 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Surge absorbs ambient electricity, enhancing her abilities, but making them go haywire if she absorbs too much. Increase Surge's match damage by 3% for each charged tile. If there are more than 20 charged tiles, Surge deals 461 damage to the enemy team and 128 damage to allies when she fires a power.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Increase match damage by 4%. Deals 576 and 160 damage.
    • Level 3: Increase match damage by 5%. Deals 720 and 200 damage.
    • Level 4: Increase match damage by 7%. Deals 900 and 250 damage.
    • Level 5: Increase match damage by 10%. Deals 1080 and 300 damage.

      Discharge 0  AP
    Unable to contain it all, electricity leaks from Surge's body. At the start of the turn, deal 22 damage for each charged tile.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deal 28 damage for each charged tile.
    • Level 3: Deal 35 damage for each charged tile.
    • Level 4: Deal 43 damage for each charged tile.
    • Level 5: Deal 54 damage for each charged tile.

      Mind Racing Speed 9  AP
    Surge's thoughts begin to race as she stores more and more electricity. Create 3 charged tiles.
    (PASSIVE) A match that Surge's team makes using all charged tiles creates a critical tile.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Create 3 charged tiles.
    • Level 3: Create 4 charged tiles.
    • Level 4: Create 5 charged tiles.
    • Level 5: Create 6 charged tiles.


    Developer's Notes:
    • Mind Racing Speed's passive ability only creates a critical tile when all tiles matched are charged tiles. If 3 charged tiles are matched, a critical tile is created. If 5 or more charged tiles are matched, two critical tiles are created: one via normal game mechanics and one additional via Mind Racing Speed. The placement of the critical tile created by Mind Racing Speed is the same as normally created critical tiles.
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    So I just realized that I have been referring to Protect tiles as Shield tiles. I have absolutely no idea why.  :D

    Moon Girl (Lunella Lafayette)
      
    4 Star (Legendary)

    Health: Moderate
    Match Damage: Moderate

      Battle Suit 7  AP
    To take on criminals, Moon Girl outfits herself with a number of her inventions. Create a reinforced 3-turn Blue Countdown tile. While this tile is present, Moon Girl is unaffected by enemy Attack, Strike and Protect tiles. If Devil Dinosaur is an ally, friendly Green and Red powers cost 1 less (min cost 3) while this Countdown tile is present.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Create a reinforced 4-turn Countdown tile. Green & Red cost 1 less.
    • Level 3: Create a reinforced 4-turn Countdown tile. Green & Red cost 2 less.
    • Level 4: Create a reinforced 5-turn Countdown tile. Green & Red cost 2 less.
    • Level 5: Create a reinforced 5-turn Countdown tile. Green & Red cost 3 less.

      Secret Laboratory 8  AP
    Moon Girl hides in her secret lab under the school to recover and plan. Moon Girl gains 348 health. If Devil Dinosaur is an ally, he also gains 348 health and turns invisible for 1 turn.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Gain 464 health. DD gains 464 health and turns invisible for 1 turn.
    • Level 3: Gain 619 health. DD gains 619 health and turns invisible for 2 turns.
    • Level 4: Gain 825 health. DD gains 825 health and turns invisible for 2 turns.
    • Level 5: Gain 1100 health. DD gains 1100 health and turns invisible for 3 turns.

      Under the Cover Of Darkness 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Not even house arrest will stop Moon Girl from sneaking out to fight crime. While there are 16 or more Black tiles, Moon Girl is invisible. If Devil Dinosaur is an ally, this power becomes Mind Swap.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: While there are 15 or more Black tiles...
    • Level 3: While there are 14 or more Black tiles...
    • Level 4: While there are 12 or more Black tiles...
    • Level 5: While there are 10 or more Black tiles...
    =>  Mind Swap 11  AP
    Moon Girl's inhuman power kicks in, switching her and Devil Dinosaur's bodies and causing all sorts of chaos and destruction. Destroy a random 2x2 block of tiles. If an enemy special tile is destroyed, destroy another 2x2 block of tiles. (Destroyed tiles do not generate AP.)
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Destroy a 2x2 block. If enemy special tile destroyed, destroy another 2x2 block. If enemy special tile destroyed, destroy one more 2x2 block.
    • Level 3: Destroy a 3x3 block. If enemy special tile destroyed, destroy a 2x2 block. If enemy special tile destroyed, destroy one more 2x2 block.
    • Level 4: Destroy a 3x3 block. If enemy special tile destroyed, destroy another 3x3 block. If enemy special tile destroyed, destroy one more 2x2 block.
    • Level 5: Destroy a 4x4 block. If enemy special tile destroyed, destroy a 3x3 block. If enemy special tile destroyed, destroy a 2x2 block.


    Developer's Notes:
    • Under the Cover Of Darkness turns Moon Girl invisible as long as the condition is met. If the minimum number of Black tiles are present, Moon Girl remains invisible.
    • All of the blocks of tiles destroyed by Mind Swap are random.
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 765 Critical Contributor


    Moon Boy (Classic)
       
    3 Star (Rare)

    Health: Moderate
    Match Damage: High

     A Friend In Need 4  AP
    In his efforts to help, Moon Boy sometimes finds himself in need of rescue. Create a 1-turn Countdown tile that reduces Moon Boy team's Green power costs by 1 (min cost 3) while it is present.
    (PASSIVE) If Devil Dinosaur is an ally, enemy power damage that would be dealt to Moon Boy is dealt to Devil Dinosaur instead.
    (At level 40)
    • Level 2: Create a 1-turn Countdown tile that decreases Green & Red by 1.
    • Level 3: Create a 2-turn Countdown tile that decreases Green & Red by 1.
    • Level 4: Create a 2-turn Countdown tile that decreases Green, Red & Purple by 1.
    • Level 5: Create a 3-turn Countdown tile that decreases Green, Red & Purple by 1.

     To the Rescue 8  AP
    Moon Boy is always looking out for his big red friend. Create a strength 5 Yellow Protect tile, then fortify 2 Protect tiles.
    (PASSIVE) If an ally Devil Dinosaur is stunned or airborne, return him and create 1 strength 5 Yellow Protect tile.
    (At level 40)
    • Level 2: Strength 9 Yellow Protect tile. (PASSIVE) Strength 9 Yellow Protect tile.
    • Level 3: Strength 14 Yellow Protect tile. (PASSIVE) Strength 14 Yellow Protect tile.
    • Level 4: Strength 20 Yellow Protect tile. (PASSIVE) Strength 20 Yellow Protect tile.
    • Level 5: Strength 27 Yellow Protect tile. (PASSIVE) Strength 27 Yellow Protect tile.

     Welcome To the Jungle 0  AP
    Moon Boy has the advantage in his home environment. When Moon Boy makes a match, destroy 1 Green or Red Basic tile (does not deal damage).
    (PASSIVE) If Devil Dinosaur is an ally, when Moon Boy makes a match, create a Red strike tile with strength 5 for each Green and Red tile present.
    (At level 40)
    • Level 2: ... destroy 1 Green or Red tile. (PASSIVE) ...strength 7 for each...
    • Level 3: ... destroy 1 Green and 1 Red tile. (PASSIVE) ...strength 7 for each...
    • Level 4: ... destroy 1 Green and 1 Red tile. (PASSIVE) ...strength 9 for each...
    • Level 5: ... destroy 1 Green and 1 Red tile. (PASSIVE) ...strength 12 for each...


    Developer's Notes:
    • Tiles destroyed by Welcome To the Jungle generate AP. 
    • Strike tiles created by Welcome To the Jungle are created after the destruction of a Green and/or Red tile.
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 765 Critical Contributor


    Pandemic (Richard Palance)
      
    5 Star (Epic)

    Health: Moderate
    Match Damage: Moderate

     Bring Into the Fold 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Fascinated by Rogue's ability to absorb power, Dr. Palance created the Strain 88 virus to gain that power. At the start of battle, this power becomes a random ally Green non-passive power with an equivalent cost in Blue AP with the added power: "If Pandemic gains health, this power becomes Bring Into the Fold."
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: ...becomes a random ally Green or Yellow...
    • Level 3: ...becomes a random ally Green, Red or Yellow...
    • Level 4: ...becomes a random ally Green, Red, Purple or Yellow...
    • Level 5: ...becomes a random ally non-Blue...

     Incontestable 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Pandemic's durability and resistance grows with each power he absorbs. Each time Pandemic receives match damage, decrease future match damage to Pandemic in that match's color by 3% (up to 60%). If Pandemic gains health, this power resets.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: decrease future match damage to Pandemic in that match's color by 4%
    • Level 3: decrease future match damage to Pandemic in that match's color by 5%
    • Level 4: decrease future match damage to Pandemic in that match's color by 7%
    • Level 5: decrease future match damage to Pandemic in that match's color by 10%

     What's Yours Is Mine 14  AP
    With the power of hundreds of mutants, Pandemic's potential is nearly limitless. Copy and fire a random enemy non-passive power at no additional cost.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: Costs 12  AP.
    • Level 3: Costs 10  AP.
    • Level 4: Costs 14  AP. Fires up to 2 random enemy non-passive powers.
    • Level 5: Costs 18  AP. Fires up to 3 random enemy non-passive powers.


    Developer's Notes:
    • If Bring Into the Fold resets itself after Pandemic gains health, it continues to be Bring Into the Fold for the rest of the battle. It does not re-activate to become another power since the condition "at the start of battle" can no longer be met.
    • If Incontestable resets itself after Pandemic gains health, match damage to Pandemic in all colors returns to 100%. From that point on, Incontestable will, once again, begin to decrease future damage to Pandemic.
    • What's Yours Is Mine does not permanently copy powers. It will only randomly selects applicable powers and fires them as if they belonged to Pandemic.
    • What's Yours Is Mine copies and fires an enemy non-passive power(s) without paying that power's cost. For example, it can fire an enemy's Red power without paying Red AP as long as the cost of What's Yours Is Mine is paid. What's Yours Is Mine, however, does not ignore additional costs or conditions in the power's text. For example, If the enemy Red power requires the removal of Red tiles to deal damage, but there are no Red tiles, then What's Yours Is Mine will resolve with no damage dealt.
  • Kelvinkhr
    Kelvinkhr Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Akoni said:


    Surge (Noriko Ashida)
       
    4 Star (Legendary)

    Health: Moderate
    Match Damage: Moderate

      Charge 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Surge absorbs ambient electricity, enhancing her abilities, but making them go haywire if she absorbs too much. Increase Surge's match damage by 3% for each charged tile. If there are more than 20 charged tiles, Surge deals 461 damage to the enemy team and 128 damage to allies when she fires a power.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Increase match damage by 4%. Deals 576 and 160 damage.
    • Level 3: Increase match damage by 5%. Deals 720 and 200 damage.
    • Level 4: Increase match damage by 7%. Deals 900 and 250 damage.
    • Level 5: Increase match damage by 10%. Deals 1080 and 300 damage.

      Discharge 0  AP
    Unable to contain it all, electricity leaks from Surge's body. At the start of the turn, deal 22 damage for each charged tile.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deal 28 damage for each charged tile.
    • Level 3: Deal 35 damage for each charged tile.
    • Level 4: Deal 43 damage for each charged tile.
    • Level 5: Deal 54 damage for each charged tile.

      Mind Racing Speed 9  AP
    Surge's thoughts begin to race as she stores more and more electricity. Create 3 charged tiles.
    (PASSIVE) A match that Surge's team makes using all charged tiles creates a critical tile.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Create 3 charged tiles.
    • Level 3: Create 4 charged tiles.
    • Level 4: Create 5 charged tiles.
    • Level 5: Create 6 charged tiles.


    Developer's Notes:
    • Mind Racing Speed's passive ability only creates a critical tile when all tiles matched are charged tiles. If 3 charged tiles are matched, a critical tile is created. If 5 or more charged tiles are matched, two critical tiles are created: one via normal game mechanics and one additional via Mind Racing Speed. The placement of the critical tile created by Mind Racing Speed is the same as normally created critical tiles.

    Surge looks really good. She'd make a great team-up with any character who can create Charged tiles, like Negasonic Teenage Warhead. Her Red and Green are going to be her strong points especially, Green increasing match damage and Red providing damage-over-time of sorts. Mind Racing Speed is also useful for when you have a team of Charged tile generators. 

    Does her Red deal damage to all enemies or just the target, by the way?

    All in all, great one!
  • Kelvinkhr
    Kelvinkhr Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Akoni said:
    So I just realized that I have been referring to Protect tiles as Shield tiles. I have absolutely no idea why.  :D

    Moon Girl (Lunella Lafayette)
      
    4 Star (Legendary)

    Health: Moderate
    Match Damage: Moderate

      Battle Suit 7  AP
    To take on criminals, Moon Girl outfits herself with a number of her inventions. Create a reinforced 3-turn Blue Countdown tile. While this tile is present, Moon Girl is unaffected by enemy Attack, Strike and Protect tiles. If Devil Dinosaur is an ally, friendly Green and Red powers cost 1 less (min cost 3) while this Countdown tile is present.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Create a reinforced 4-turn Countdown tile. Green & Red cost 1 less.
    • Level 3: Create a reinforced 4-turn Countdown tile. Green & Red cost 2 less.
    • Level 4: Create a reinforced 5-turn Countdown tile. Green & Red cost 2 less.
    • Level 5: Create a reinforced 5-turn Countdown tile. Green & Red cost 3 less.

      Secret Laboratory 8  AP
    Moon Girl hides in her secret lab under the school to recover and plan. Moon Girl gains 348 health. If Devil Dinosaur is an ally, he also gains 348 health and turns invisible for 1 turn.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Gain 464 health. DD gains 464 health and turns invisible for 1 turn.
    • Level 3: Gain 619 health. DD gains 619 health and turns invisible for 2 turns.
    • Level 4: Gain 825 health. DD gains 825 health and turns invisible for 2 turns.
    • Level 5: Gain 1100 health. DD gains 1100 health and turns invisible for 3 turns.

      Under the Cover Of Darkness 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Not even house arrest will stop Moon Girl from sneaking out to fight crime. While there are 16 or more Black tiles, Moon Girl is invisible. If Devil Dinosaur is an ally, this power becomes Mind Swap.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: While there are 15 or more Black tiles...
    • Level 3: While there are 14 or more Black tiles...
    • Level 4: While there are 12 or more Black tiles...
    • Level 5: While there are 10 or more Black tiles...
    =>  Mind Swap 11  AP
    Moon Girl's inhuman power kicks in, switching her and Devil Dinosaur's bodies and causing all sorts of chaos and destruction. Destroy a random 2x2 block of tiles. If an enemy special tile is destroyed, destroy another 2x2 block of tiles. (Destroyed tiles do not generate AP.)
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Destroy a 2x2 block. If enemy special tile destroyed, destroy another 2x2 block. If enemy special tile destroyed, destroy one more 2x2 block.
    • Level 3: Destroy a 3x3 block. If enemy special tile destroyed, destroy a 2x2 block. If enemy special tile destroyed, destroy one more 2x2 block.
    • Level 4: Destroy a 3x3 block. If enemy special tile destroyed, destroy another 3x3 block. If enemy special tile destroyed, destroy one more 2x2 block.
    • Level 5: Destroy a 4x4 block. If enemy special tile destroyed, destroy a 3x3 block. If enemy special tile destroyed, destroy a 2x2 block.


    Developer's Notes:
    • Under the Cover Of Darkness turns Moon Girl invisible as long as the condition is met. If the minimum number of Black tiles are present, Moon Girl remains invisible.
    • All of the blocks of tiles destroyed by Mind Swap are random.

    If ever they include Moon Girl, this is a perfect example of a moveset for her. She matches really well with Devil Dino, which would make him more useful. Battle Suit especially will be great with him, since his powers are rather cheap as is, so he might be able to spam them easily. 

    She's really great, in my opinion!
  • Kelvinkhr
    Kelvinkhr Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Akoni said:


    Moon Boy (Classic)
       
    3 Star (Rare)

    Health: Moderate
    Match Damage: High

     A Friend In Need 4  AP
    In his efforts to help, Moon Boy sometimes finds himself in need of rescue. Create a 1-turn Countdown tile that reduces Moon Boy team's Green power costs by 1 (min cost 3) while it is present.
    (PASSIVE) If Devil Dinosaur is an ally, enemy power damage that would be dealt to Moon Boy is dealt to Devil Dinosaur instead.
    (At level 40)
    • Level 2: Create a 1-turn Countdown tile that decreases Green & Red by 1.
    • Level 3: Create a 2-turn Countdown tile that decreases Green & Red by 1.
    • Level 4: Create a 2-turn Countdown tile that decreases Green, Red & Purple by 1.
    • Level 5: Create a 3-turn Countdown tile that decreases Green, Red & Purple by 1.

     To the Rescue 8  AP
    Moon Boy is always looking out for his big red friend. Create a strength 5 Yellow Protect tile, then fortify 2 Protect tiles.
    (PASSIVE) If an ally Devil Dinosaur is stunned or airborne, return him and create 1 strength 5 Yellow Protect tile.
    (At level 40)
    • Level 2: Strength 9 Yellow Protect tile. (PASSIVE) Strength 9 Yellow Protect tile.
    • Level 3: Strength 14 Yellow Protect tile. (PASSIVE) Strength 14 Yellow Protect tile.
    • Level 4: Strength 20 Yellow Protect tile. (PASSIVE) Strength 20 Yellow Protect tile.
    • Level 5: Strength 27 Yellow Protect tile. (PASSIVE) Strength 27 Yellow Protect tile.

     Welcome To the Jungle 0  AP
    Moon Boy has the advantage in his home environment. When Moon Boy makes a match, destroy 1 Green or Red Basic tile (does not deal damage).
    (PASSIVE) If Devil Dinosaur is an ally, when Moon Boy makes a match, create a Red strike tile with strength 5 for each Green and Red tile present.
    (At level 40)
    • Level 2: ... destroy 1 Green or Red tile. (PASSIVE) ...strength 7 for each...
    • Level 3: ... destroy 1 Green and 1 Red tile. (PASSIVE) ...strength 7 for each...
    • Level 4: ... destroy 1 Green and 1 Red tile. (PASSIVE) ...strength 9 for each...
    • Level 5: ... destroy 1 Green and 1 Red tile. (PASSIVE) ...strength 12 for each...


    Developer's Notes:
    • Tiles destroyed by Welcome To the Jungle generate AP. 
    • Strike tiles created by Welcome To the Jungle are created after the destruction of a Green and/or Red tile.

    Like Moon Girl before this, this is a great moveset! He has great synergy with Devil Dino, so I'd definitely use the three together. 

    Welcome to the Jungle can get quite dangerous, with the number of tiles it can generate but it is balanced by the numbers, so it works!

    Nice work!
  • Kelvinkhr
    Kelvinkhr Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Akoni said:


    Pandemic (Richard Palance)
      
    5 Star (Epic)

    Health: Moderate
    Match Damage: Moderate

     Bring Into the Fold 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Fascinated by Rogue's ability to absorb power, Dr. Palance created the Strain 88 virus to gain that power. At the start of battle, this power becomes a random ally Green non-passive power with an equivalent cost in Blue AP with the added power: "If Pandemic gains health, this power becomes Bring Into the Fold."
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: ...becomes a random ally Green or Yellow...
    • Level 3: ...becomes a random ally Green, Red or Yellow...
    • Level 4: ...becomes a random ally Green, Red, Purple or Yellow...
    • Level 5: ...becomes a random ally non-Blue...

     Incontestable 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Pandemic's durability and resistance grows with each power he absorbs. Each time Pandemic receives match damage, decrease future match damage to Pandemic in that match's color by 3% (up to 60%). If Pandemic gains health, this power resets.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: decrease future match damage to Pandemic in that match's color by 4%
    • Level 3: decrease future match damage to Pandemic in that match's color by 5%
    • Level 4: decrease future match damage to Pandemic in that match's color by 7%
    • Level 5: decrease future match damage to Pandemic in that match's color by 10%

     What's Yours Is Mine 14  AP
    With the power of hundreds of mutants, Pandemic's potential is nearly limitless. Copy and fire a random enemy non-passive power at no additional cost.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: Costs 12  AP.
    • Level 3: Costs 10  AP.
    • Level 4: Costs 14  AP. Fires up to 2 random enemy non-passive powers.
    • Level 5: Costs 18  AP. Fires up to 3 random enemy non-passive powers.


    Developer's Notes:
    • If Bring Into the Fold resets itself after Pandemic gains health, it continues to be Bring Into the Fold for the rest of the battle. It does not re-activate to become another power since the condition "at the start of battle" can no longer be met.
    • If Incontestable resets itself after Pandemic gains health, match damage to Pandemic in all colors returns to 100%. From that point on, Incontestable will, once again, begin to decrease future damage to Pandemic.
    • What's Yours Is Mine does not permanently copy powers. It will only randomly selects applicable powers and fires them as if they belonged to Pandemic.
    • What's Yours Is Mine copies and fires an enemy non-passive power(s) without paying that power's cost. For example, it can fire an enemy's Red power without paying Red AP as long as the cost of What's Yours Is Mine is paid. What's Yours Is Mine, however, does not ignore additional costs or conditions in the power's text. For example, If the enemy Red power requires the removal of Red tiles to deal damage, but there are no Red tiles, then What's Yours Is Mine will resolve with no damage dealt.

    Love the idea of using enemy abilities against themselves. This move set is just so creative. His purple power is especially strong at level 5, even if it is a little expensive, but Nightcrawler should take care of that, I think.

    He is definitely a character I would want to get. 
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Kelvinkhr said:

    Surge looks really good. She'd make a great team-up with any character who can create Charged tiles, like Negasonic Teenage Warhead. Her Red and Green are going to be her strong points especially, Green increasing match damage and Red providing damage-over-time of sorts. Mind Racing Speed is also useful for when you have a team of Charged tile generators. 

    Does her Red deal damage to all enemies or just the target, by the way?

    All in all, great one!
    Just the target. I thought about team damage, but realized that might be too much. I wanted her to be on par with Polaris, but not overwhelming.
    Kelvinkhr said:

    If ever they include Moon Girl, this is a perfect example of a moveset for her. She matches really well with Devil Dino, which would make him more useful. Battle Suit especially will be great with him, since his powers are rather cheap as is, so he might be able to spam them easily. 

    She's really great, in my opinion!
    Kelvinkhr said:

    Like Moon Girl before this, this is a great moveset! He has great synergy with Devil Dino, so I'd definitely use the three together. 

    Welcome to the Jungle can get quite dangerous, with the number of tiles it can generate but it is balanced by the numbers, so it works!

    Nice work!
    Thank you. Lately, with discussions in the forum about buffing older characters to make them playable again, I've been looking at older characters. Instead of trying to make a character better, though, I thought I would just create other characters that sync well to make a devastating team. 
    Kelvinkhr said:

    Love the idea of using enemy abilities against themselves. This move set is just so creative. His purple power is especially strong at level 5, even if it is a little expensive, but Nightcrawler should take care of that, I think.

    He is definitely a character I would want to get. 
    Honestly, I forgot about Nightcrawler and his infinite Purple generation. Nonetheless, I was really trying to make this one as thematic and balanced as possible. Pandemic's run was short, but he was well developed and very powerful.
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 765 Critical Contributor


    Leader (Samuel Sterns)
      
    5 Star (Epic)

    Health: Moderate
    Match Damage: Low

     Superior Intellect 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Leader's gamma-boosted intelligence is only matched by his ego. When a Green match is made, convert 1 Green tile to Blue. At the start of Leader's turn, if there are more Blue and Black tiles than Green and Red tiles, Leader makes a match.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: ...convert 1 Green tile to Blue and 1 Red tile to Black.
    • Level 3: ...convert 2 Green tile to Blue and 1 Red tile to Black.
    • Level 4: ...convert 2 Green tile to Blue and 2 Red tile to Black.
    • Level 5: ...convert 3 Green tile to Blue and 3 Red tile to Black.

     Cerebral Dominance 9  AP
    Leader telepathically imposes his will on those too weak to resist. Stun all Common enemies for 2 turns and all Uncommon enemies for 1 turn.
    (PASSIVE) At the start of Leader's turn, convert 1 enemy Attack, Strike, or Protect tile to a friendly Protect tile of the same strength for each stunned enemy.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: Stun Common=3 turns, Uncommon=2, Rare=1. (PASSIVE) ...convert 1 enemy tiles.
    • Level 3: Stun Common=4 turns, Uncommon=3, Rare=2, Legendary=1. (PASSIVE) ...convert 2 enemy tiles.
    • Level 4: Stun Common=5 turns, Uncommon=4, Rare=3, Legendary=2, Epic=1 (PASSIVE) ...convert 2 enemy tiles.
    • Level 5: Stun Common=6 turns, Uncommon=5, Rare=4, Legendary=3, Epic=2 (PASSIVE) ...convert 3 enemy tiles.

     Mental Chess 9  AP
    You think you have won, but Leader has foreseen every move you have yet to make. Drain up to 10 random enemy AP and create 1 enemy strength 240 Strike tile and 1 enemy strength 240 Protect tile.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: Drain 11 random enemy AP... 1 each enemy strength 265 Strike & Protect
    • Level 3: Drain 12 random enemy AP... 1 each enemy strength 310 Strike & Protect
    • Level 4: Drain 14 random enemy AP... 1 each enemy strength 375 Strike & Protect
    • Level 5: Drain 17 random enemy AP... 2 each enemy strength 375 Strike & Protect


    Developer's Notes:
    • Cerebral Dominance utilizes character rarity to determine strength of will, rather than health, match damage or other stats.
  • Kelvinkhr
    Kelvinkhr Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Akoni said:


    Leader (Samuel Sterns)
      
    5 Star (Epic)

    Health: Moderate
    Match Damage: Low

     Superior Intellect 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Leader's gamma-boosted intelligence is only matched by his ego. When a Green match is made, convert 1 Green tile to Blue. At the start of Leader's turn, if there are more Blue and Black tiles than Green and Red tiles, Leader makes a match.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: ...convert 1 Green tile to Blue and 1 Red tile to Black.
    • Level 3: ...convert 2 Green tile to Blue and 1 Red tile to Black.
    • Level 4: ...convert 2 Green tile to Blue and 2 Red tile to Black.
    • Level 5: ...convert 3 Green tile to Blue and 3 Red tile to Black.

     Cerebral Dominance 9  AP
    Leader telepathically imposes his will on those too weak to resist. Stun all Common enemies for 2 turns and all Uncommon enemies for 1 turn.
    (PASSIVE) At the start of Leader's turn, convert 1 enemy Attack, Strike, or Protect tile to a friendly Protect tile of the same strength for each stunned enemy.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: Stun Common=3 turns, Uncommon=2, Rare=1. (PASSIVE) ...convert 1 enemy tiles.
    • Level 3: Stun Common=4 turns, Uncommon=3, Rare=2, Legendary=1. (PASSIVE) ...convert 2 enemy tiles.
    • Level 4: Stun Common=5 turns, Uncommon=4, Rare=3, Legendary=2, Epic=1 (PASSIVE) ...convert 2 enemy tiles.
    • Level 5: Stun Common=6 turns, Uncommon=5, Rare=4, Legendary=3, Epic=2 (PASSIVE) ...convert 3 enemy tiles.

     Mental Chess 9  AP
    You think you have won, but Leader has foreseen every move you have yet to make. Drain up to 10 random enemy AP and create 1 enemy strength 240 Strike tile and 1 enemy strength 240 Protect tile.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: Drain 11 random enemy AP... 1 each enemy strength 265 Strike & Protect
    • Level 3: Drain 12 random enemy AP... 1 each enemy strength 310 Strike & Protect
    • Level 4: Drain 14 random enemy AP... 1 each enemy strength 375 Strike & Protect
    • Level 5: Drain 17 random enemy AP... 2 each enemy strength 375 Strike & Protect


    Developer's Notes:
    • Cerebral Dominance utilizes character rarity to determine strength of will, rather than health, match damage or other stats.

    This is a really really good moveset for the Leader indeed!

    Superior Intellect is a great team-up with Hulk-like characters, which really matches his origin as a hulk based villain haha. Though it isn't limited to just that, characters like Kamala Khan and 3* Black Widow are also fair game since they can create Green tiles, so he is good to team up with. Also since he creates Blue tiles this way, he feeds Polaris and Karnak just nicely.

    Cerebral Dominance is just so unique! Using rarity rather than anything else, this is such a great idea! Also, the passive effect of this ability makes him a great team up with characters like Polaris and 4* Gamora, the former for the long stun and the latter for the tile creation while enemy is stunned bit, which paired with his own ability, will be just fantastic haha.

    Mental Chess is a lot like a heavy risk but with a great payoff. A heavy drain to enemy AP, especially the randomness of it, will be hard to counter because it can drain one that is more important and you can't do anything about it while creating some heavy help for the enemy, which doesn't matter much when you factor in Cerebral Dominance. Pair him up well and this action will be fun to play around with.

    All in all, you really made him out to be a perfect portrayal of a mentally powered egotistical genius. I'd definitely love to play him, at 3/5/5 or 4/5/4. Great work!
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 765 Critical Contributor


    Marrow (Sarah Rushman)
      
    4 Star (Legendary)

    Health: Moderate
    Match Damage: Moderate

      Bare Knuckles 9  AP
    Marrow covers her knuckles in raw bone to deliver a nasty punch. If there are 12 or more Green tiles, create a Critical tile, otherwise, convert 2 tiles to Green.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: If there are 12 or more... convert 3 to Green.
    • Level 3: If there are 12 or more... convert 4 to Green.
    • Level 4: If there are 11 or more... convert 4 to Green.
    • Level 5: If there are 10 or more Green tiles, create 2 Critical tiles, otherwise, convert 4  to Green.

      Bone Sword 9  AP
    Marrow fashions a blade out of bone to deliver a swift blow to the enemy. Deal 570 damage, plus 31 additional damage for every Green AP Marrow's team has.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deal 759, plus 42...
    • Level 3: Deal 1013, plus 56...
    • Level 4: Deal 1350, plus 75...
    • Level 5: Deal 1800, plus 100...

      Bone Spears 10  AP
    Marrow hurls spears of bone at enemies who think teaming up on her is a good idea. Drain all Green AP and deal 95 damage to the enemy team for every 2 Green AP drained.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deal 127 damage
    • Level 3: Deal 169 damage
    • Level 4: Deal 225 damage
    • Level 5: Deal 300 damage
  • Kelvinkhr
    Kelvinkhr Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Akoni said:


    Marrow (Sarah Rushman)
      
    4 Star (Legendary)

    Health: Moderate
    Match Damage: Moderate

      Bare Knuckles 9  AP
    Marrow covers her knuckles in raw bone to deliver a nasty punch. If there are 12 or more Green tiles, create a Critical tile, otherwise, convert 2 tiles to Green.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: If there are 12 or more... convert 3 to Green.
    • Level 3: If there are 12 or more... convert 4 to Green.
    • Level 4: If there are 11 or more... convert 4 to Green.
    • Level 5: If there are 10 or more Green tiles, create 2 Critical tiles, otherwise, convert 4  to Green.

      Bone Sword 9  AP
    Marrow fashions a blade out of bone to deliver a swift blow to the enemy. Deal 570 damage, plus 31 additional damage for every Green AP Marrow's team has.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deal 759, plus 42...
    • Level 3: Deal 1013, plus 56...
    • Level 4: Deal 1350, plus 75...
    • Level 5: Deal 1800, plus 100...

      Bone Spears 10  AP
    Marrow hurls spears of bone at enemies who think teaming up on her is a good idea. Drain all Green AP and deal 95 damage to the enemy team for every 2 Green AP drained.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deal 127 damage
    • Level 3: Deal 169 damage
    • Level 4: Deal 225 damage
    • Level 5: Deal 300 damage

    I really love the look of this character. Bare Knuckles is useful either way, creating Green tiles that can be used to feed her other allies or creating a critical tile for extra damage. Bone Sword and Bone Spears then uses all that Green AP for maximum damage. 

    If I wanted to go for an offensive moveset, I'd definitely go for 3/5/5. Otherwise, I'd go with 5/4/4. Either way, she is very nice. Great concept!
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 765 Critical Contributor




    Faiza Hussain (Excalibur)
      
    4 Star (Legendary)

    Health: Low
    Match Damage: Low

      Paralyze 9  AP
    Faiza paralyzes the wicked to protect the weak. Drain all Blue AP and stun the target for 1 turn. For every 4 additional Blue AP drained, stun an additional enemy for 1 turn.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Stun for 2 turns. For every 4 additional Blue AP drained, stun an additional enemy for 2 turns.
    • Level 3: Stun for 2 turns. For every 4 additional Blue AP drained, stun an additional enemy for 2 turns.
    • Level 4: Stun for 3 turns. For every 3 additional Blue AP drained, stun an additional enemy for 3 turns.
    • Level 5: Stun for 3 turns. For every 2 additional Blue AP drained, stun an additional enemy for 3 turns.

      Deconstruction 7  AP
    Using her medical knowledge and power, Faiza can disassemble, manipulate, and re-assemble her subject. Stun Faiza Hussain and a selected enemy or ally for 1 turn. If an enemy is selected, deal 717 damage to that enemy. If an ally is selected, that ally gains 428 health.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: 843 damage or 504 health
    • Level 3: 1054 damage or 630 health
    • Level 4: 1405 damage or 840 health
    • Level 5: 2008 damage or 1200 health

      Excalibur 10  AP
    Bearing the legendary sword, Excalibur, Faiza courageously stands against evil. Deal 1425 damage, ignoring enemy special tiles. If the target is a higher level Villain, deal 40% more damage.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deal 1677 damage. If the target is a higher level Villain, deal 50% more damage.
    • Level 3: Deal 2096 damage. If the target is a higher level Villain, deal 65% more damage.
    • Level 4: Deal 2795 damage. If the target is a higher level Villain, deal 90% more damage.
    • Level 5: Deal 3993 damage. If the target is a higher level Villain, deal 120% more damage.


    Developer's Notes:
    • Paralyze costs 9 Blue AP to stun the target. Any additional Blue drained beyond 9 counts towards stunning the second enemy. Any additional Blue drained beyond that counts towards stunning the third enemy.
    • Excalibur uses the character's level to determine whether additional damage is applied. For example, If Faiza Hussain is level 70 and the target is a level 70 or lower Villain, no additional damage is applied. If the Villain is level 71 or higher, the additional damage will be applied. 
  • Kelvinkhr
    Kelvinkhr Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Akoni said:




    Faiza Hussain (Excalibur)
      
    4 Star (Legendary)

    Health: Low
    Match Damage: Low

      Paralyze 9  AP
    Faiza paralyzes the wicked to protect the weak. Drain all Blue AP and stun the target for 1 turn. For every 4 additional Blue AP drained, stun an additional enemy for 1 turn.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Stun for 2 turns. For every 4 additional Blue AP drained, stun an additional enemy for 2 turns.
    • Level 3: Stun for 2 turns. For every 4 additional Blue AP drained, stun an additional enemy for 2 turns.
    • Level 4: Stun for 3 turns. For every 3 additional Blue AP drained, stun an additional enemy for 3 turns.
    • Level 5: Stun for 3 turns. For every 2 additional Blue AP drained, stun an additional enemy for 3 turns.

      Deconstruction 7  AP
    Using her medical knowledge and power, Faiza can disassemble, manipulate, and re-assemble her subject. Stun Faiza Hussain and a selected enemy or ally for 1 turn. If an enemy is selected, deal 717 damage to that enemy. If an ally is selected, that ally gains 428 health.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: 843 damage or 504 health
    • Level 3: 1054 damage or 630 health
    • Level 4: 1405 damage or 840 health
    • Level 5: 2008 damage or 1200 health

      Excalibur 10  AP
    Bearing the legendary sword, Excalibur, Faiza courageously stands against evil. Deal 1425 damage, ignoring enemy special tiles. If the target is a higher level Villain, deal 40% more damage.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deal 1677 damage. If the target is a higher level Villain, deal 50% more damage.
    • Level 3: Deal 2096 damage. If the target is a higher level Villain, deal 65% more damage.
    • Level 4: Deal 2795 damage. If the target is a higher level Villain, deal 90% more damage.
    • Level 5: Deal 3993 damage. If the target is a higher level Villain, deal 120% more damage.


    Developer's Notes:
    • Paralyze costs 9 Blue AP to stun the target. Any additional Blue drained beyond 9 counts towards stunning the second enemy. Any additional Blue drained beyond that counts towards stunning the third enemy.
    • Excalibur uses the character's level to determine whether additional damage is applied. For example, If Faiza Hussain is level 70 and the target is a level 70 or lower Villain, no additional damage is applied. If the Villain is level 71 or higher, the additional damage will be applied. 

    This is a really great moveset! She feels really useful, especially in a  Stun team like Gamora. Paralyze especially will be powerful with characters who can stack Blue AP like Bishop for example since it can apply a rather long Stun.

    Deconstruction is also special with differing effects like that. So there's something depending the situation, where both are useful.

    Excalibur is also nice with a great secondary effect to increase damage. Especially in higher level nodes, this might be useful. 

    All in all, I think she is able to really hold up. Great work!
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Out of The Suit OOC from I am the heir of Apocalypse
    Genocide (William Rolfson)
      
    5 Star (Epic)

    Health: High
    Match Damage: Moderate

     Plasma Cannon 8  AP
    Genocide channels his body's radioactive energy into a singularly focused blast to achieve his father's goal of purging the world of the weak. Deal 2163 damage to the lowest-health enemy.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: Deal 2403 damage to the lowest-health enemy.
    • Level 3: Deal 2827 damage to the lowest-health enemy.
    • Level 4: Deal 3534 damage to the lowest-health enemy.
    • Level 5: Deal 4712 damage to the lowest-health enemy.

     Augmented Strength 8  AP
    Genocide's exoskeleton not only protects him, but amplifies his strength. Create 3 strength 21 Protect tiles.
    (PASSIVE) When Genocide makes a match, remove 1 friendly Attack, Strike, or Protect tile to increase that match damage by 30%.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: ...strength 32 Protect tiles. (PASSIVE) ...increase damage by 40%
    • Level 3: ...4 Protect tiles. (PASSIVE) ...remove 2 to increase damage by 60%
    • Level 4: ...5 strength 38 Protect tiles. (PASSIVE) ...remove 2 to increase damage by 75%
    • Level 5: ...6 strength 49 Protect tiles. (PASSIVE) ...remove 3 to increase damage by 100%

     Containment Breach 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) If compromised, the radiation leak in Genocide's exoskeleton threatens him and those nearby. If Genocide accumulates damage equal to 50% of his maximum health, deal 923 damage to Genocide and the enemy team at the start of Genocide's turn, ignoring friendly powers and friendly special tiles.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: Deal 1026 damage
    • Level 3: Deal 1206 damage
    • Level 4: Deal 1508 damage
    • Level 5: Deal 2011 damage


    Developer's Notes:
    • Containment Breach begins dealing damage when Genocide accumulates damage during the current battle equal to 50% of his maximum health, not his starting health. For example, if Genocide's max health is 10,000, he will begin dealing damage when he receives 5,000 damage to trigger Containment Breach. If Genocide's max health is 10,000, but he starts the match at 5,000 health, he will still need to accrue 5,000 damage before Containment Breach is triggered.
    • Once Containment Breach is triggered, Genocide will continue to deal damage to himself and the enemy team even if Genocide gains health.
    • Damage inflicted by Containment Breach is unaffected by friendly powers and special tiles. Therefore, it cannot be boosted by Strike tiles or friendly powers. It is still affected by enemy Protect tiles.
  • Kelvinkhr
    Kelvinkhr Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Akoni said:
    Out of The Suit OOC from I am the heir of Apocalypse
    Genocide (William Rolfson)
      
    5 Star (Epic)

    Health: High
    Match Damage: Moderate

     Plasma Cannon 8  AP
    Genocide channels his body's radioactive energy into a singularly focused blast to achieve his father's goal of purging the world of the weak. Deal 2163 damage to the lowest-health enemy.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: Deal 2403 damage to the lowest-health enemy.
    • Level 3: Deal 2827 damage to the lowest-health enemy.
    • Level 4: Deal 3534 damage to the lowest-health enemy.
    • Level 5: Deal 4712 damage to the lowest-health enemy.

     Augmented Strength 8  AP
    Genocide's exoskeleton not only protects him, but amplifies his strength. Create 3 strength 21 Protect tiles.
    (PASSIVE) When Genocide makes a match, remove 1 friendly Attack, Strike, or Protect tile to increase that match damage by 30%.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: ...strength 32 Protect tiles. (PASSIVE) ...increase damage by 40%
    • Level 3: ...4 Protect tiles. (PASSIVE) ...remove 2 to increase damage by 60%
    • Level 4: ...5 strength 38 Protect tiles. (PASSIVE) ...remove 2 to increase damage by 75%
    • Level 5: ...6 strength 49 Protect tiles. (PASSIVE) ...remove 3 to increase damage by 100%

     Containment Breach 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) If compromised, the radiation leak in Genocide's exoskeleton threatens him and those nearby. If Genocide accumulates damage equal to 50% of his maximum health, deal 923 damage to Genocide and the enemy team at the start of Genocide's turn, ignoring friendly powers and friendly special tiles.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: Deal 1026 damage
    • Level 3: Deal 1206 damage
    • Level 4: Deal 1508 damage
    • Level 5: Deal 2011 damage


    Developer's Notes:
    • Containment Breach begins dealing damage when Genocide accumulates damage during the current battle equal to 50% of his maximum health, not his starting health. For example, if Genocide's max health is 10,000, he will begin dealing damage when he receives 5,000 damage to trigger Containment Breach. If Genocide's max health is 10,000, but he starts the match at 5,000 health, he will still need to accrue 5,000 damage before Containment Breach is triggered.
    • Once Containment Breach is triggered, Genocide will continue to deal damage to himself and the enemy team even if Genocide gains health.
    • Damage inflicted by Containment Breach is unaffected by friendly powers and special tiles. Therefore, it cannot be boosted by Strike tiles or friendly powers. It is still affected by enemy Protect tiles.

    I remember fighting this guy in X-Men Legends and he made an impact despite it a short fight. This is definitely wow, very fitting for someone so imposing. 

    Plasma Cannon is powerful and will be useful for taking out low-health enemies. Definitely fits his name.

    Augmented Strength is definitely a power that will fit into the special tiles meta just nicely. It creates some good defense and the passive is just spectacular. Assuming the special tile removal counts towards destroying it, it'd trigger Polaris's ability nicely, and since her match damage isn't that high either...wow.

    Containment Breach looks really dangerous, even if it hurts him. If you ask me, this power will be a good deterrent for players from taking him out first because imagine targeting him first and finding your health down by a lot by the time he is out and there are still two others...

    All in all, he makes a really good character, especially defensively. I'd play him at 4/5/4 or 3/5/5. Great work!
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Kelvinkhr said:

    I remember fighting this guy in X-Men Legends and he made an impact despite it a short fight. This is definitely wow, very fitting for someone so imposing. 

    Plasma Cannon is powerful and will be useful for taking out low-health enemies. Definitely fits his name.

    Augmented Strength is definitely a power that will fit into the special tiles meta just nicely. It creates some good defense and the passive is just spectacular. Assuming the special tile removal counts towards destroying it, it'd trigger Polaris's ability nicely, and since her match damage isn't that high either...wow.

    Containment Breach looks really dangerous, even if it hurts him. If you ask me, this power will be a good deterrent for players from taking him out first because imagine targeting him first and finding your health down by a lot by the time he is out and there are still two others...

    All in all, he makes a really good character, especially defensively. I'd play him at 4/5/4 or 3/5/5. Great work!
    Thank you. I'm glad you liked it.

    Unfortunately for lovers of Polaris, the removal of tiles does not destroy them. Fortunately, he creates and removes shield tiles which benefits lovers of Apocalypse. 
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 765 Critical Contributor

    Red Harpy (Elizabeth Ross)
      
    4 Star (Legendary)

    Health: High
    Match Damage: Moderate

      Aerial Bombardment 7  AP
    Red Harpy is just as comfortable in the air as she is on land. If there isn't one, create a 2-turn Black Repeater tile that sends Red Harpy airborne for 2 turns and returns her for 2 turns.

    (PASSIVE) Red Harpy's Countdown and Repeater tiles count down while she is airborne. When Red Harpy returns from airborne, destroy up to 3 tiles in the enemy team's strongest color dealing 214 damage per tile destroyed. (Destroyed tiles do not deal damage or generate AP). 
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deal 256 damage per tile.
    • Level 3: Deal 299 damage per tile.
    • Level 4: Deal 342 damage per tile.
    • Level 5: Deal 427 damage per tile.

      Fangs, Claws And Talons, Oh My! 9  AP
    Red Harpy rips into the enemy leaving them mortally wounded. Destroy 5 random tiles and deal 600 damage, then create up to 5 3-turn Red Countdown tiles that deal 134 damage per turn. (Destroyed tiles do not deal damage or generate AP.)
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deal 720 damage. Countdowns deal 160 damage per turn.
    • Level 3: Deal 890 damage. Countdowns deal 187 damage per turn.
    • Level 4: Deal 960 damage. Countdowns deal 214 damage per turn.
    • Level 5: Deal 1200 damage. Countdowns deal 267 damage per turn.

      Pummel 7  AP
    Red Harpy slams her prey to the ground and drives her foot into their chest as she stands above them triumphant. Deal 400 damage, plus 1 hit of 400 damage for every 3 friendly Countdown and Repeater tiles (up to 2 additional hits).
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deal 480 damage, plus 480 for every 3.
    • Level 3: Deal 560 damage, plus 560 for every 3.
    • Level 4: Deal 640 damage, plus 640 for every 3.
    • Level 5: Deal 800 damage, plus 800 for every 3.


    Developer's Notes:
    • The Aerial Bombardment Repeater tile sends Red Harpy airborne when it reaches 0, if she is active. If airborne, it brings her back when it reaches 0. This includes if she is sent airborne by another ability. 
    • Red Harpy's Countdown and Repeater tiles count down while she is airborne, but not while she is stunned.
    • If the Aerial Bombardment Repeater tile is removed while Red Harpy is airborne, she is returned from airborne upon its removal.