**** Invisible Woman (Classic) **** [PRE 2015-04]

Options

Comments

• jozier wrote:
    Puritas wrote:
    Max yellow + the hood could potentially be an extremely annoying AI team

Assuming the AI doesn't use twin pistols instead.

Better yet, Twin Pistols the tile your invisibility is on.
  • First of all IW makes invisible the character with the less health in the moment the skill is cast, so maybe it was not HER being invisible but a teammate.
    Secondly, if it was a Sniper, ok it is single damage. But both Pyro and the guy with bazooka make AOE, so invisibility won't do anything, i.e. being invisible you will avoid targeted shots, but a large blast will hit you anyway, because you ARE somewhere there.
    sniper(or other) attack did hurt her and everyone else
    This exactly suggest it was one of the two AoE guys, so it is working perfectly as intended.
  • But the skill that makes no sense. She protects himself or another. A Aoe makes the shield useless and certainly against IM40 or GSBW.

And in PVE can the AI cancel the shield additionally, by a yellow match. The skill is to protect her, but makes it only half and in the description is also nothing about it. Sry my english is not the best.
  • Puritas wrote:

The hero´s (GSBW/IM40/Hammers/Maggia and more) can hit you through the shield with their AOE abilities. She (or another) gets the full damage. the shield is useless to 50%
  • I just had an enemy IW use Grant Invis, and the invisible hero ended up in the middle. The game doesn't let me click on the middle character, which means I also can't target the rear character, effectively turning two heroes invisible for the price of one.
  • Happened to me too in the IW/Don/Punisher fight. Got Punisher down to half health, Invisible Woman activates Invisibility, Don ends up front, Punisher center, Invisible Woman at the back. Punisher is protected by invisibility, Invisible Woman can't be rotated to the front.
  • NotYou13
    NotYou13 Posts: 104
    Options
    Just happened to me as well. Put her in the middle invisible with the Don in the back untouchable.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    I'd really prefer it if level 5 green no longer ended the turn at level 5 instead of a damage boost. Up the AP cost to 12 if compensation is necessary.
  • Svatlas wrote:
    Puritas wrote:

The hero´s (GSBW/IM40/Hammers/Maggia and more) can hit you through the shield with their AOE abilities. She (or another) gets the full damage. the shield is useless to 50%

AE do not hit the invisible character if they're the only person left. If someone else is still alive, that person ends up getting hit multiple times.
  • Had 2 very ugly fights against IW - after she put up invisibility I couldn't chose who to target, so I could only danage Punisher and couldn't stun maggia goon due to IW being before him. Felt almost powerless.
  • chamber44
    chamber44 Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    GEFPenst wrote:
    Had 2 very ugly fights against IW - after she put up invisibility I couldn't chose who to target, so I could only danage Punisher and couldn't stun maggia goon due to IW being before him. Felt almost powerless.
    same thing happened to me. Then, she dropped invisibility on both the goon and herself, and i couldn't target anyone until i broke the invisibility tile.
  • Invisible Woman is a 'defensive game over' person. Two of her moves, once they stick, pretty much ensures there's no possible way the other side can win until the corresponding tile is destroyed even though it doesn't help you win any faster. Currently there's not much use for these moves because the presence of Spiderman overwhelming favors offense. As long as you kill one guy, Spiderman can usually lock up the other two characters easily, and certainly the last guy will never get a chance to move even without 5 blue covers on Spiderman. I think you'll see her become more useful when Spiderman is nerfed. I had long stretches in the IW fight where I'm either doing 1 damage or hitting the wrong guy with no way out of it, and if I didn't have Spiderman around to dig me out of these holes, it could've gotten pretty nasty.
  • I agree, which is why I think 5/5/3 is best. Force Bubble Crush, due to it's randomness factor, potentially undermines the defensive tiles set in place. I don't know why you'd do this when the damage isn't even that great to begin with.
  • In the PVE, I fought a Lv 200 IW. Hard as hell.

I don't think she was buffed. But a single force bubble created a 600+ Protect tile.

And when the team is down to the last character, an Invisible tile renders that person immune to damage. Real irritating.

Fortunately, I was using Mags. I got rid of those annoying tiles. But without him, I can see how IW would be a real credible threat if built right.

And don't get me started on Bubble Crush. I have a feeling it will not only be devastating in damage, but in AP generation as well.
  • Who eles is on your team besides mags? And what boost are you using? If any.
  • Yep she's 230 on both easy and hard for me. More annoying is her invisibility bug that in essence shields 2 players since you can swap targets when its in play. Double ouch when she gets both off.
  • I'm using 69 Daken. And either a buffed IM40 or C Storm.

Won the match, but not going to lie and say its easy.

Those who call her a useless Baglady obviously have no idea how she is at full power.
  • mechgouki wrote:
    In the PVE, I fought a Lv 200 IW. Hard as hell.

I don't think she was buffed. But a single force bubble created a 600+ Protect tile.

And when the team is down to the last character, an Invisible tile renders that person immune to damage. Real irritating.

Fortunately, I was using Mags. I got rid of those annoying tiles. But without him, I can see how IW would be a real credible threat if built right.

And don't get me started on Bubble Crush. I have a feeling it will not only be devastating in damage, but in AP generation as well.

Without the Doombot to feed her AP she'll be a lot tougher to get started, but I'm still excited to get her up to high levels (she's at 138 now). Once Spidey's stun gets nerfed, using Force Bubbles to generate a protect tile and locking down blue to protect it will be a great way to tackle high level PvE mobs, and she'll have enough health to be annoying on defense too!
  • Unknown
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Im using maxed moonstone, maxed c-storm, and maxed Obw. The problem i think you're facing is Don not Iw or Punisher. If i was you i would consider replacing someone with obw to steal ap. If you let maggia run around during a match, the harder it is to win. In both modes.
  • At the rate I earn ISO, I can't wait until August when I finally get her to a useable level! icon_e_biggrin.gif
This discussion has been closed.