The Legend of Jamie Madrox

1234568»

Comments

• grunth13
    grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
    I like to see my name talked in awe also.
  • grunth13 wrote:

grunth13 once tried to compare himself to Jamie Madrox, but he had trouble getting past Bagman and had to give up.

You're welcome... icon_mrgreen.gif
  • grunth13
    grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
    Alexraven wrote:
    grunth13 wrote:

grunth13 once tried to compare himself to Jamie Madrox, but he had trouble getting past Bagman and had to give up.

You're welcome... icon_mrgreen.gif

I appreciate it...lol.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    This thread has a mind of its own. I've locked it and moved it twice, I think, only to find it back here unlocked. Who am I to argue?

Even threads about Jamie Madrox are immune to stun.
  • Malcrof wrote:
    This thread has a mind of its own. I've locked it and moved it twice, I think, only to find it back here unlocked. Who am I to argue?

Request to rename this "The Legend of the Jamie Madrox Thread"? As clearly it is the only thing more powerful than the man himself.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Alexraven wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:

Request to rename this "The Legend of the Jamie Madrox Thread"? As clearly it is the only thing more powerful than the man himself.

His greatness was being stored in this thread whilst he was retired form MPQ.
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    Most people don't know this, but Tony Stark tried to build a Jamie Madrox-buster. He named it Ultron. Ultron realized the futility of his assigned task and decided to take out the Avengers and destroy the world as an easier option.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    xgIKFME.jpg?1
    #legendsneverdie