The Legend of Jamie Madrox

Comments

• spccrain
    spccrain Posts: 249
    I once got attacked by Jamie Madrox...the AI retreated and I lost 6 roster slots.
  • GTannen73
    GTannen73 Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    I once had Jamie Madrox in one of my nodes, worth 50 points. I pressed the FIGHT button, and my phone shut down. When I was finally able to restart it, a message appeared saying that it was for my own good.

Even my phone knows not to mess with the Madrox. Smart phone indeed!
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Fear of spiders? Aracnaphobia.
    Fear of tight spaces? Claustrophobia.
    Fear of being attacked by Jamie Madrox? Logic.

Jamie Madrox was sandboxed last month, D3 is still building up the courage to tell him.

Wolverine can't smell Jamie Madrox coming.

Jamie Madrox can smell what The Rock is cooking - he gave him the recipe.

Jamie Madrox can get your phone number through MPQ - even if you're playing on Steam.

If Jamie Madrox calls you by mistake, he didn't have the wrong number, you had the wrong phone.

Ever lost points after an event has ended? Sorry, you were attacked by Jamie Madrox. And yes, this goes for PvE too.
  • rednailz
    rednailz Posts: 559
    When his teachers asked Megatron what he wanted to be when he grew his only possible reply was "Jamie Madrox"
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    (Sorry if this one was already posted - missed it if it was)

Loki's Green Power, "Mischief", is Jamie Madrox's least favorite power in the game. Why? Because the AI is too afraid to make more than the least-advantageous match-3 when playing against him, let alone a match-4 or match-5.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Jamie Madrox's scaling causes him to face Level infinity opponents in every node. He nonetheless one-shots them all.

Edit: With Bagman.
  • Jamie Madrox gets 100 HP for each standard token and 1* cover he sells instead of 100 ISO.
  • GTannen73
    GTannen73 Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Jamie Madrox has had a song written about him. Well, sort of.

Nearly thirty years ago, Dave Stewart of the Eurythmics had a fantastically vivid dream in which he saw the future awesome might of Jamie Madrox, crotch rainbows and all. Even his subconscious mind recognized the need to alert the rest of humanity to what was coming, so when he woke up, he frantically scrambled to find a pen and paper, then scribbled down the lyrics to the most important song in the history of mankind. The original lyrics are lost in the mists of time, but the chorus consisted of one simple line: "Don't mess with that Jamie Madrox, man".

As fate would have it, when it came time to record the song, his long-time partner, singer Annie Lennox, misread his scribbled words and sang something completely different. He recognized instantly that it wasn't what he had written, but when the track was played back, he said "Kitty it, it sounds good. Let's keep it." Thus, a hit song was born, inspired by a Madrox whose powers humanity hadn't even seen yet.

So, if you've ever heard the tune "Missionary Man", you now know...the rest of the story!
  • Jamie Madrox has changed gender to celebrate Women of Marvel month.
  • The last time I fought Jamie Madrox, he responded to each hit with Energy Absorption, Anger, and original strength Raging Tempest.

I put in a ticket to complain about it, but the only response I got was, "Jamie Madrox? Never heard of him. Don't contact me again."
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    An opponent attempted to play "Rage of the Panther" against Jamie Madrox.

The panther refused to attack, and instead promptly apologized profusely for any inconvenience Madrox may have suffered.
  • rednailz
    rednailz Posts: 559
    Jamie Madrox is the only charecter Colognoisseur doesn't have maxed or have a single cover for. Only Jamie Madrox has a lvl 300 maxed Jamie Madrox, and the build is 5/5/5.
  • Jamie Madrox is totally bros with Skynet.

latest?cb=20110616132853
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    rednailz wrote:
    Jamie Madrox is the only charecter Colognoisseur doesn't have maxed or have a single cover for. Only Jamie Madrox has a lvl 300 maxed Jamie Madrox, and the build is 5/5/5.
    Since Jamie Madrox is coming back to MPQ... I must inform you that he's acquired a maxed Colognoisseur and is thinking of building a pet one too.
  • but they don't have a vault that can hold Jamie Madrox.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    When Jamie Madrox comes back to MPQ after a break, he has all the new characters released during that time in his roster. Fully covered.
  • grunth13
    grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
    Jamie, I think you said that this post was not appropriate for general discussion. I think you were going to move it to off-topic...is that correct?
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    grunth13 wrote:
    Jamie, I think you said that this post was not appropriate for general discussion. I think you were going to move it to off-topic...is that correct?
    He keeps moving it, but his power is such that it keeps respawning here...
  • grunth13
    grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
    Well, maybe he should lock it and send it like so many posts are getting done now a days.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    This thread has a mind of its own. I've locked it and moved it twice, I think, only to find it back here unlocked. Who am I to argue?