The Legend of Jamie Madrox

Comments

• danae
    danae Posts: 101
    The answer to life, the universe and everything is not 42. It's Jamie Madrox.
  • My impression of Jamie Madrox:
    Kim-jong-un-respect-my-authoritah.jpg
  • GrimSkald wrote:
    Fievel wrote:
    jzahm wrote:
    jamie madrox has an alliance all his own. you think one jamie madrox is tough? try twenty.

Common myth. There can't be more than one Jamie Madrox in existence at any one time or reality would be torn asunder. The alliance is just Jamie Madrox moving so fast it seems there are 20 of him.

Actually Jamie can duplicate himself

That's a comic book. This is real life.
  • one time jamie beat my team of xforce, lady thor and loki with only one character.

magikarp.
  • Juggernaut ended up with concussion after headbutting Jamie Madrox.
  • avs962
    avs962 Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    D3 purchased health packs from Jamie Madrox
  • Jamie gets 11 pulls out of a Heroic 10-pack.
  • avs962
    avs962 Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Jamie gets 11 pulls out of a Heroic 10-pack.

And they're not even gold. They're all platinum.
  • That one time I dared to attack Jamie Madrox, he did a fastball special which threw all three of his characters in the air (full invulnerability for two turns), and when they landed, all nine skills were cast on me.
  • [anchor=invisible4]Jamie Madrox (Chuck Norris)[/anchor]
    5 Star Rarity (Cosmic) Discussion link. Wiki link.
    At Max Level: HP: irrelevant Tile damage:999/999/999/999/999/999/999.0
      Blinding Crotch PASSIVE redtile.png
      (Passive) The power of the Madrox is too much for mere man. If the enemy team so much as looks at the screen, convert all tiles into protect tiles.
        Level 2: Converts all current and future tiles into protect tiles. Level 3: Converts all current, future, and past tiles into protect tiles. Level 4: Converts all current, future, and past tiles for this and all subsequent games into protect tiles. Level 5: Locks the enemy team out of MPQ until the end of the current event.
        Crotch Enlightenment 3 purpletile.png
        To gaze upon Madrox is to find the meaning of life. Puts the enemy team into a euphoric trance-like state and steals 1 AP of every color.
          Level 2: Steals 2 AP of every color. Level 3: Steals 3 AP of every color. Level 4: Steals AP and all event rating points. Level 5: Total enlightenment. All event rating points earned by the enemy team are attributed to Madrox in perpetuity.
          Rainbow Crotch Blast PASSIVE greentile.png
          (Passive) Madrox unleashes power heretofore unseen by mortal beings; the power that put the universe in motion stored deep in his undergarments. Convert all TU tiles to critical tiles.
            Level 2: Also converts enemy strike tiles. Level 3: Also converts enemy countdown tiles. Level 4: Converts every tile into a critical tile and calls upon his pet minion Devil Dinosaur to replace the top left corner tile into a purple tile. Level 5: None can resist the call of Madrox. Summons every hero in the MPQ-niverse to perform one random special move. (Does not require but consumes all enemy AP).
        • bdksni1
          bdksni1 Posts: 103
          Man just change your nick to The_One.
          Btw when you meet the Oracle ask her when will we, common mortals, have a PvE break..
        • over_clocked
          over_clocked Posts: 3,961
          All this time players accused the AI of cheating, ridiculous cascades and AP stealing? It was Jamie.

When Jamie goes to beat your team, he selects boosts for YOU to make it at least somewhat fair.

Jamie doesn't need toilet breaks to play MPQ. The world just slows down around him.
        • GrimSkald
          GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
          Jamie's trap tiles overwrite strike tiles.
        • [anchor=invisible4]Jamie Madrox (Chuck Norris)[/anchor]
          5 Star Rarity (Cosmic) Discussion link. Wiki link.
          At Max Level: HP: irrelevant Tile damage:999/999/999/999/999/999/999.0
            (Passive) The power of the Madrox is too much for mere man. If the enemy team so much as looks at the screen, convert all tiles into protect tiles.
              Level 2: Converts all current and future tiles into protect tiles. Level 3: Converts all current, future, and past tiles into protect tiles. Level 4: Converts all current, future, and past tiles for this and all subsequent games into protect tiles. Level 5: Locks the enemy team out of MPQ until the end of the current event.
              Crotch Enlightenment 3 purpletile.png
              To gaze upon Madrox is to find the meaning of life. Puts the enemy team into a euphoric trance-like state and steals 1 AP of every color.
                Level 2: Steals 2 AP of every color. Level 3: Steals 3 AP of every color. Level 4: Steals AP and all event rating points. Level 5: Total enlightenment. All event rating points earned by the enemy team are attributed to Madrox in perpetuity.
                Rainbow Crotch Blast PASSIVE greentile.png
                (Passive) Madrox unleashes power heretofore unseen by mortal beings; the power that put the universe in motion stored deep in his undergarments. Convert all TU tiles to critical tiles.
                  Level 2: Also converts enemy strike tiles. Level 3: Also converts enemy countdown tiles. Level 4: Converts every tile into a critical tile and calls upon his pet minion Devil Dinosaur to replace the top left corner tile into a purple tile. Level 5: None can resist the call of Madrox. Summons every hero in the MPQ-niverse to perform one random special move. (Does not require but consumes all enemy AP).

Levels 1 to 4 are irrelevant. jamie Madrox was born at Lvl 5
              • Who's this Jami Maddox chick? She sounds hot!
              • HEY, WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ACCOUNT? I CAN'T ACCESS MY ACOUNT!!

DEAR GOD, WHAT HAVE I DONE???

SOMEONE HELP ME!!
              • rbdragon
                rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
                Jamie Madrox can use Yelena to drop all of DeadPool's whales at the beginning of every match.

For every turn you don't die in a match vs Jamie Madrox, D3 gives you 50 bonus HP as a prize. It doesn't matter though, as it all goes to Jamie when he wins.
              • GTannen73
                GTannen73 Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
                Jamie Madrox hacked Anonymous, and knows who they are.
              • GTannen73
                GTannen73 Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
                GTannen73 wrote:
                Jamie Madrox hacked Anonymous, and knows who they are.

It must have mildly annoyed Jamie to have this pointed out, because the entire site went down for about a half hour. Good thing it didn't really anger him, or else, bye-bye internet.
              • Stax the Foyer
                Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor

Max Level