The Legend of Jamie Madrox

Comments

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jamie Madrox just made all the events go away to remind you whose in charge here.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Who once stopped the Juggernaut to help an old woman cross the street, moved the Blob because he was standing on a quarter, handed Thor the hammer that he dropped... twice, eliminated the need for Avengers, and demoted all the Amazing heroes to Average? Jamie Madrox, that's who.
  • When you attack Jamie Madrox, his team goes first (not that it's needed).
  • Jamie can find 51 point matches in PvP.
  • Jamie can find 51 point matches in PvP.

Easy enough for him to do... His SEED teams start at 50 and go up from there...

Edit: I also hear he gets full Progression awards just for entering a PVE.

The only thing stronger than a Sentrybomb is the Madroxbomb, which only Jamie can do and costs 0 AP.
  • Jamie Madrox can not be copied by Mystique.
  • Jamie Madrox gave DareDevil back his sight.
  • Once mechgouki tried to downvote a Jamie Madrox post and instead Jamie got +100 rep and mechgouki was never heard from again
  • Elektra was a 1 star.png before she had sex with Jamie
  • IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Jamie put Captain Marvel on a high fibre diet. Her hypersonic punch animation now looks a lot less strained

Jamie fitted a brace on Daken and now his teeth look normal
  • DubbaHuss
    DubbaHuss Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    I once asked Jamie for help with d3 getting a sandboxed player back into the fold, and he helped, and it worked. Like instantly. Truly a legend! Oh, and he makes Hulk's anger turn into apathy, reverting him into a 1 hit point bruce banner.
  • The site/game doesnt "crash". Thats Jamie logging on...
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    one time jamie beat my team of xforce, lady thor and loki with only one character.

magikarp.

It was a team-up.

Jamie Madrox's countdown tiles would always resolve... if he hadn't already won the match.
  • MPQ originally stood for Madrox Puzzle Quest, until Marvel offered to pay him to use their license.

AP the AI generates goes to Jamie as an offering, in the hopes he will some them mercy. Jamie honors this by giving them a quick death.
  • "If this thread dies, you all die."

Jamie said this to me in a dream last night. He was standing over my bed with a manic grin. He told me to pass the word, or he will take my baby kitten hostage.

PLEASE FOR THE LIFE OF MY KITTEN, KEEP THIS THREAD GOING AS LONG AS THE TRUE HEALING ONE.
  • For whoever holds this hammer
    If he be worthy
    Shall possess the power of Thor.

Jamie wrote this on some hammer that he forged in the heart of a dying star. He promptly threw that **** away.
  • Jamie Madrox still has pre-nerf versions of Ragnarok, Classic Storm, Loki, Classic Magneto, Sentry, and Spider-Man, but never uses them because he can win just as easily with a Yelena/Bag-Man team.

Jamie Madrox has an Epilogue tab.

Jamie Madrox has his own time slice, and it ends whenever he wants it to.
  • Unknown
    edited January 2015
    I deleted your post because it was not worthy.

JM
  • RWTDBurn
    RWTDBurn Posts: 291
    Beating Jamie Madrox will cure cancer worldwide. Unfortunately scientists have determined that there is a far better chance of discovering another cure and vaccinating all of humanity over the next 50 years than Jamie Madrox actually losing.
  • DecoyDuck
    DecoyDuck Posts: 620
    When I stare into the abyss, Jamie Madrox stares back into me.