The Legend of Jamie Madrox

Options
JamieMadrox
JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
If you've read this thread then you know I'm the Chuck Norris of MPQ. Neo is in awe of my awesomeness. Ron Swanson takes tips on being a man from me. Star Lord wishes he could be me. Tony Stark cries at how stupid he is compared to me. So here is a thread dedicated to my awesomeness. Below you'll find the greatest hits from the previous thread. Feel free to comment with more. Also, I totally hacked myself to post this.
A_B wrote:
Jamie is a total hacker and you should never go up against him. He pulls that tinykitty all the time. I've seen him take over the AI and screw people over. He's kerazy.

Lesson learned: don't attack Jamie. We're still waiting for D3 to shut him down and his strategeries.
DayvBang wrote:
I heard if Jamie beats you in a PvP match, he can copy all the music from your phone and report you to the FBI if any of it was illegally downloaded. Dude once even hacked a Gibson.
It's true. I'm a sup3r h4x0r. I sent one of my dupes to infiltrate the company as a developer and changed the game to always let me win.
I attacked Jamie Madrox last night and it made me pregnant.
Pylgrim wrote:
I was attacked by Jamie Madrox for 50 points with a team of level 1 Yelena, 1*Hawkeye and Bagman. Worst thing is that it was not PVP, Shield or any other kind of event. Just bam! 50 points off directly from my season score and no way to retaliate.
JVReal wrote:
Jamie Madrox: My name is Jamie.
Neo: Jamie. The Jamie? That cracked the IRS D-base?
j12601 wrote:
Dude is the only guy in the game with a maxed Gamora on his roster and not one, but two level 395 Muscle.
One time I attacked Jamie Madrox and after my loss he deducted 50 points from my previous PVP as punishment.
Lesson learned. Don't mess with Jamie or his strategeries.
One time I didn't even play Jamie -- I just skipped him out of fear -- and he took all of my health packs. At first I thought the game was trying to make me buy more health packs, but then a message saying "l0l n00b t00k 4ll 0v yr heal packz gg sucka - maddox". I cried for a month.
One time I attacked Jamie Madrox In a Denny's parking lot. After he took my 50 points, he fed me a hot meal, clothed me and taught me how to be a man.

Comments

• Jamie Madrox can add as many +1/all boosts as he wants.

Jamie Madrox has a Beast with 6 covers in every skill and is better than a maxed X-Force.

Jamie Madrox finishes top 0 in every PVP and got -1 place in the Simulator.

Jamie Madrox's random tiles always go in the corners.
  • My Patch once true healed Jamie's team out of respect.

My Elektra casts double-double-DOUBLE cross against Jamie.

Daredevil fears Jamie.

Jamie stops Unstoppable Crash.

When Fury casts Avengers assemble 5 Jamie's show up.
  • Shouldn't a mod move this to character discussion since Jamie is the only 5* in the game?
  • Jamie Madrox's blood can cure all disease, but its power cannot be harnessed because Jamie Madrox doesn't bleed.
  • h4n1s
    h4n1s Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Jamie Madrox is the only MPQ player who shield hops in less then 15 seconds. With Yelena, Bagman and Invisible woman. Without using shields.

When Jamie Madrox lost a match it caused MPQ server downtime for 6 hours.

Jamie Madrox has Gambit fully covered. In 5/5/3 build. Lvl 166.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Jamie Madrox once downed four of my bench characters.
  • Jamie Madrox writes up the Character Ratings under the pen-name Mischief Maker while playing MPQ with the other hand. When he needs to use capital letters, his genetically modified super-long thumbs come to the rescue. Meme's are screen captured from his mind.

The refresh time on Jamie Madrox' PvE nodes is 24hours to give the AI opponents more time to recover.

MPQ wasn't developed, it evolved from a game of 'snake' Jamie once played on a Nokia 5110.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    When Jamie Madrox makes a match-5 vs. Loki, Loki just says, "Awesome move! Here, have some AP"
  • Xiltyn
    Xiltyn Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Options
    Screen cap from last time I tried attacking Jamie Madrox
    AllYourBaseAnimated.gif
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bonfire01 wrote:
    Shouldn't a mod move this to character discussion since Jamie is the only 5* in the game?
    They can't release that 5* card yet, it would need to be immediately vaulted, but they don't have a vault that can hold Jamie Madrox.
  • The AI thinks Jamie Madrox gets too many "lucky" cascades.
  • DOOM may bow to no man, but he kneels to Jamie Madrox.
  • Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Squirrel Girl cannot defeat Jamie Maddox.
  • Tredo
    Tredo Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Options
    If you save up enough DP points, Jamie is the final "whale".
  • Jamie Madrox is allowed to use 4*s in Combined arms.
  • Jamie Madrox gave Ebola a virus.
  • Deadpool's "Life of the Party" heals Jamie Madrox, cause he knows who the real "LIFE OF THE PARTY" is.

Hulk gets ANGRY at himself for even THINKING about getting angry at Jamie Madrox.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Jamie Madrox once downed four of my bench characters.

Jamie Madrox is this game's Bill Brasky; goes about 6ft 11. Can drink a bottle of scotch like a sunuvabiiiiiii.....

DID SOMEONE SAY BILL BRASKY??
  • The most interesting man in the World . . . finds Jamie more interesting
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I tried to move this thread to Off-Topic, but I was physically unable to do it. Jamie hacked my body.