This is a good jump off point for me (not due to Rags)

Options

Comments

• Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    whereas Super Turbo and vanilla SF4 and SF3 are all held in high regard.

Who do you main? I love me some Urien

Still can't **** parry anything other than projectiles ;-;
  • Kelbris wrote:

Still can't tinykitty parry anything other than projectiles ;-;

In SF3? Makoto icon_e_smile.gif
  • Whoops I should've read this thread first before starting a new topic. I've uninstalled the game ad well.

Thanks everyone here!
  • Kelbris
    Options
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    Kelbris wrote:

Still can't tinykitty parry anything other than projectiles ;-;

In SF3? Makoto :)

I still haven't quite figured her out, but I still enjoy using her

I really hope Alex shows up in a new SF game. Maybe Ultra Nifty Hyper Street Fighter 4 Kitchen Sink Cabinet Edition.
  • Why not just play once in a while instead of all the time.
  • buckfanana wrote:
    I really hope that list of people they posted is not entirely nerfs. I think Rag was too powerful (and anyone who says otherwise is dumb, that's why all of you who DID invest HP in his covers did it to begin with.... because he was overpowered). That said, I think other good characters like Wolverine and Thor are not too good, because they're very easily defeated before they can get going. I think the real problem is characters like Loki or Bag Man where it's like "What's the compelling reason to use this character?". Maybe instead of making the decent boring and mediocre instead making the bad exciting. Just a thought.

This is just another 1 of those times where I feel compelled to point out that this person is a complete idiot.

He calls the creator of the thread dumb in an offhandedly manner (which is fkn stupid) if u wanna call someone stupid tell them they are stupid. However after calling the creator of the thread stupid, which he isn't, you continued to suggest exactly what the original thread suggested only in a worse way. = your a fkn idiot

After I make 1 of these posts some other idiot typically comes on here and says some idiotic thing like "cool it guys" or "every1 is on edge today". No this is not the case. I am not angered or upset in any way at all. I have no need to cool it or any other such **** ****. If you thought of saying this then look in the mirror and see more stupidity than is needed in your life.

Short version (cuz that seems to be the theme lately) - stupid people need to be taken out behind the shed and be put out of their misery along with other lower life forms such as Miley cyrus or Nicky Minaj.
  • wreckingball.gif

icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Microtom wrote:
    Why not just play once in a while instead of all the time.

Not my style. I like to go all in on a game until it's no longer fun.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Microtom wrote:
    Why not just play once in a while instead of all the time.

Not my style. I like to go all in on a game until it's no longer fun.

All or nothing is fkn right. I have a feeling you are an ENTJ also. Lmao
  • buckfanana wrote:
    I really hope that list of people they posted is not entirely nerfs. I think Rag was too powerful (and anyone who says otherwise is dumb, that's why all of you who DID invest HP in his covers did it to begin with.... because he was overpowered). That said, I think other good characters like Wolverine and Thor are not too good, because they're very easily defeated before they can get going. I think the real problem is characters like Loki or Bag Man where it's like "What's the compelling reason to use this character?". Maybe instead of making the decent boring and mediocre instead making the bad exciting. Just a thought.

This is just another 1 of those times where I feel compelled to point out that this person is a complete idiot.

He calls the creator of the thread dumb in an offhandedly manner (which is fkn stupid) if u wanna call someone stupid tell them they are stupid. However after calling the creator of the thread stupid, which he isn't, you continued to suggest exactly what the original thread suggested only in a worse way. = your a fkn idiot

After I make 1 of these posts some other idiot typically comes on here and says some idiotic thing like "cool it guys" or "every1 is on edge today". No this is not the case. I am not angered or upset in any way at all. I have no need to cool it or any other such **** tinykitty. If you thought of saying this then look in the mirror and see more stupidity than is needed in your life.

Short version (cuz that seems to be the theme lately) - stupid people need to be taken out behind the shed and be put out of their misery along with other lower life forms such as Miley cyrus or Nicky Minaj.

Man, every1 is on edge today! Cool it guys!
  • Kelbris
    edited January 2014
    Options
    buckfanana wrote:

After I make 1 of these posts some other idiot typically comes on here and says some idiotic thing like "cool it guys" or "every1 is on edge today". No this is not the case. I am not angered or upset in any way at all. I have no need to cool it or any other such **** tinykitty. If you thought of saying this then look in the mirror and see more stupidity than is needed in your life.

You misread his post. Nothing he says was directed at the thread maker. His last couple of sentences are about how to handle COVERS.

He's saying, instead of making decent COVERS worse, they should make bad COVERS better.

Everything he says is directed at the developers, except for saying Rag is overpowered. And, hell, he kind of was. He's not rely flaming by saying that people shouldn't claim he wasnt OP okay I hate posting from my phone enough of this **** I can't even see what I'm Toby right ney
  • buckfanana wrote:

I think this is a case of you reading into things and finding what you want to see, sir.

As far as Thor and Wolv being not too good, no one is good on defense. Even Rags wasn't overpowering on defense. But thats ok, because defense means next to nothing anyhow. If they get nerfed, it will be because of their offensive potential. How quick they can be taken out when they are on the defense is moot. And really, this entire conversation is moot to the thread. Dugn had his points, which I understand. Shame it makes him want to just drop the game.
  • I think I'm out as well. The design philosophy looks like it's going in a direction that's terribly boring to me. Every match incredibly slow and health as a straight up pay for commodity that you are guaranteed to lose a chunk of every match.
    It's just not going to be the game I signed up for.

Plus with the upcoming nerfs it's basically as though my account has been wiped at least ISO-wise.
  • Omg my name is not mentioned, DDD hates me. icon_e_sad.gif
  • mechgouki wrote:
    Omg my name is not mentioned, DDD hates me. icon_e_sad.gif

Look at your join date, you are not OG =P
  • DDD...duuudde...

Saint Matthew Joined:Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:36 am
    DumDumDugn Joined:Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:11 pm

icon_e_biggrin.gif OG? come on now bro.
  • DDD...duuudde...

Saint Matthew Joined:Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:36 am
    DumDumDugn Joined:Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:11 pm

icon_e_biggrin.gif OG? come on now bro.

I was lurking since day 1! icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    edited January 2014
    Options
    BTW, DDD, what do you think of the Marvel VS Capcom series?

What's OG?
  • Fighting game? so many quarters spent at the arcade...
  • mechgouki wrote:
    BTW, DDD, what do you think of the Marvel VS Capcom series?

What's OG?

OG = original gangsta, basically the guys that were here at the start

I love me some MVC2 and MVC3. MVC1 is ok too if you like broken messes (which i do).