Patch Notes Discussion- R65 (Live: 11/17/14)

Options

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    EstherC wrote:
    can we get a facebook disable function as well? i delinked the MPQ app from my FB to prevent spamming non-MPQ players (for those random drops that can be shared) and now MPQ forces me to login and re-accept the app link up every.single.time. i startup the MPQ app. icon_eek.gif
    Wouldn't it be easier to just hit the "[un]check all" button when those come up and skip the mostly non-player sharing?
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Before I left for work this morning I fired up MPQ on my PC to do a few clears as Wolveroach, and an update was applied. I didn't check the version number, but the bug where you can't see the scoreboard for completed events is fixed. So I guess this is live in Steam at least.
  • stevenbrule
    stevenbrule Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Options
    Live on Droid (in Canada, at least) as well.
  • U.S. Droid store as well.
  • DayvBang wrote:
    EstherC wrote:
    can we get a facebook disable function as well? i delinked the MPQ app from my FB to prevent spamming non-MPQ players (for those random drops that can be shared) and now MPQ forces me to login and re-accept the app link up every.single.time. i startup the MPQ app. icon_eek.gif
    Wouldn't it be easier to just hit the "[un]check all" button when those come up and skip the mostly non-player sharing?

It is actually pretty smart about not spamming randoms. If you have guys on your list that play it will select them over any randoms. For the times you can send 3 gifts it will never be a random assuming you have 3 friends who play. For the times it's 10 people i have found its about half randoms half guys who actually play. So that's the only one you have to pay attention too. If you need someone to spam free iso too let me know! icon_e_smile.gif
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I downloaded the update. I'm still not clear on what changed with regards to this:
    Android
    - Google Play Games interface has been implemented.

Everything with the Google Play link seems to be the same as it was prior to the update.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    sms4002 wrote:
    DayvBang wrote:
    EstherC wrote:

It is actually pretty smart about not spamming randoms. If you have guys on your list that play it will select them over any randoms. For the times you can send 3 gifts it will never be a random assuming you have 3 friends who play. For the times it's 10 people i have found its about half randoms half guys who actually play. So that's the only one you have to pay attention too. If you need someone to spam free iso too let me know! icon_e_smile.gif
    Yeah, I was just referring to the 10-person cover shares. In my case it's not that smart about randoms, might depend on your ratio of randoms to players in your friend list.

The three-person shares are good, although there's one ex-player I wish I could stop from getting selected.
  • mjh
    mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
    Options
    does this nerf Sentry and Hood or is that later?
  • does this nerf Sentry and Hood or is that later?
    Just updated and Sentry is still the world breaker
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    Options
    DayvBang wrote:
    sms4002 wrote:
    DayvBang wrote:
    EstherC wrote:

Yeah, I was just referring to the 10-person cover shares. In my case it's not that smart about randoms, might depend on your ratio of randoms to players in your friend list.

The three-person shares are good, although there's one ex-player I wish I could stop from getting selected.

My experience is similar to Davy's. I rarely see players listed in the 10 names.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MPQ R65 doesn't work with Android 5 - Lollipop

At least on the Nexus 4.
  • My chat function seems to have stopped working?

Is anybody else having this issue?
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Jimilinho wrote:
    My chat function seems to have stopped working?

Only same version ppl can chat because chat has been updated...
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    Is anyone else getting crashes on Steam version after they click the CLAIM reward button after matches?
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Rocket&Groot will have a friend! But I am sure, the other upcoming hero isn't a robot!
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Jimilinho wrote:

There is a known issue involving Alliance Chat.

Due to an encryption upgrade - players running R64 need to update to R65 in order to chat with their fellow Alliance members.

Thank you.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    MPQ R65 doesn't work with Android 5 - Lollipop. At least on the Nexus 4.

Hi,

We're investigating and working on the Lollipop issues. Please see this thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=19149

Thank you.
  • MisanOne
    MisanOne Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Options
    DuckyV wrote:
    Is anyone else getting crashes on Steam version after they click the CLAIM reward button after matches?
    Yeah. Every time since R65 was implemented. Hoping they fix this soon.
  • Jimilinho wrote:

Yea me too, chat does not work. Nothing shows up in chat room.
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Every time I quit the game and restart, the entire chat is wiped, even the messages that I posted in the previous session. I think the issue goes a bit beyond "only members on the new patch can talk to each other".

For reference, running the game on Nexus 5 on Android KitKat.