**** Lock and Load - Recruiting NOW ****

Comments

• SpaceBearPig
    SpaceBearPig Posts: 83 Match Maker
    Those are awesome! But is it weird to have Malorick in the sig?

I have been traveling the last 10 days. Can't wait to get home and back to the normal grind.

No wonder you need a new sig you trickster you, you have people going around thinking you're Malorick and all that.

Code: http://i.imgur.com/wN6E2QB.jpg

wN6E2QB.jpg
  • SpaceBearPig
    SpaceBearPig Posts: 83 Match Maker
    Red Panda wrote:
    As a temporary/merc member I hope you don't mind if I use a signature image. I'm still new to how to add a sig to my posts ~ Testing it out now

Edit: nope, can someone please explain how to get the image to appear in the signature section?

[*img]http://i.imgur.com/Dp5jeQ9.jpg?1[*/img]

Just remove both the *.

Also if some else wants a sig, send me a pm and tell me who you want in it.
  • Malorick
    Malorick Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    hey all

I'll be travelling in 24 hours till 2nd January, so my playing time will be reduced.

Not sure if you want me to leave, but I would appreciate if you could at least let me stay till the end of this PVE.

Cheers
    HI Davvvvid

Thanks to keep us inform, I will update it on the first page. We will be able to cover you. You did really well in that pve so even with your reduce play you are having a good score. Good job.
  • Malorick

No wonder you need a new sig you trickster you, you have people going around thinking you're Malorick and all that.

Yeah! Dont' use my signature icon_razz.gif. I want to keep my commander chair with Punisher. You will confuse everybody since we have our own identity.Its cool to have different heroe for our alliance and we have Salgy that can make one for us this is really nice from him and we appreicate it. Continue your good job Salgy with the image and in the game also.
  • Malorick
    Now, a quick analysis from the last pvp event Trial by combat (rank 105):

1) Pvp Trial by combat - great thanks to our top-performers, who are
    D2KM 1301,
    Red Panda 1061,
    fiend4life83 832
    Darkron 806
    donkey_too 707
    2) Welcome to fiend3life83 that have helped us in the pvp with his good score. Now, I am sure that next time we will be in the top100, we were so close for two consecutive events.
    3) Really good job guys, I need to elevate my play now as a commander I want to show by example. We have good heavy hitter in our team and other that are close to it also.It's the first time that I am out of the top 5 and Salgy also was removed from top 5 after several consecutives top5 position.
    4) Congrats again to Donkey_too that continue to do a good score even if he was not able to play like he was expected because of work, good push at the end.
    5) Congrats Whitequeen for your effort and late push also you did very well. We really appreciate your hard work even if you have mentionned to us that your plays will be reduced for this month.
    6) Congrats Artean for your asthonishing results considering that your are in the 1->2 phase. You continue to do very well, you do the same score of some players that are in the 2->3 (2nd phase).
    7) Special thanks again to Salgy to make our personnalized signature and to everybody that are using it to represent our alliance.
    8)Thanks to donkey_too, anamosity, D2KM and all othesr that are reading my analysis. Your comments or feedback are appreciate, I like when I see people reading my analysis at least I am not doing this for nothing. Don't be shy to comment it or add any comments or just says that you like the post icon_e_wink.gif.
  • Malorick
    I want to complete my quick analysis for the last pvp Trial by Combat since I Forgoet to mention someone and I have added more information in the results section of our first page of our alliance chat. The information added is the result of the events like your rank performance (+/-) and your (+/-) of your score compared to the last event .

9) Oups!! I forgot to mention also SpaceLord in my Special thanks since he is doing also a great work on designing our personnalized signature. Sorry about that, and tbig hanks to you and Salgy to desing this for our alliance, it's really nice.
    10) Great work to our top improvement performer, who are:
    Darkron 806 +2 (+93pts)
    SnickerDog 644 +1 (+66pts)
    DrStrange-616 572 +5 (+34pts)
    Whitequeen 551 +4 (+30pts)
    Lorsloss 613 -1 (+17pts)
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor

I have been traveling the last 10 days. Can't wait to get home and back to the normal grind.

Code: http://i.imgur.com/wN6E2QB.jpg

wN6E2QB.jpg

LOL, awesome. Thanks!
  • Hey gang,

I'll be a little busy with family stuff this weekend and on the 24th-26th. I should still be able to play a bit at night and rubber band some PVE but it won't be full grinding for me.
  • Malorick
    Thanks to adivse us anamosity. I think during christmas everybody will have their plays affected, me too it will be reduce during that time for xmas family reunion.
  • Malorick
    Continue your good works guys on the pve Prodigal Sun, even if we have people with reducing playing we are doing really well, Impressive. Thanks for all your effort during that time so close to christmas.
  • Malorick
    Did anyone was playing in the last slice in the Starfall pvp?
  • Artean
    Artean Posts: 31
    With 40 mins to go in God of Lies we are 90th. I pushed what I can. Hope we can hold it. FYI I am usually last time slice. I work most days 5pm-330am EST. As such I usually pick the 4am end times so I ALWAYS get a late start. Im one of the overnighters heh.

-7 mins to go we are 94 with 13705 pts.
  • I was just wondering did we hold on to the t 100?
  • Hi Commander,

Looking for a chance to join your alliance see whether I am OK for this or not. I am more active in PVE but not very well in PVP at this moment because I am quite new to this game.

My current PRODIGAL SUN score around 160K, and normal PVP will be around 300-400 but will be better when my Roster become better & better. Please let me know if I am fit for your alliance.

Game Name: Kuma Bear

Thanks~!! icon_e_wink.gif
  • Malorick
    Now, a quick analysis from the last 2 pvp events Starfall (rank 105?) and God of Lies (rank 90?).

Since the leaderboard is screw up again I have just some approximation of our score for both since I was not part of the last slice but the one before. So if anyone have the final score for the last 2 event sent it to me by pm (thanks). Also, if you want to have your real score you can open a ticket and ask for your score and I will update the information, they dont want to give it to me, its seem that each player have to request it. So my analysis can be kind of not appropriate so sorry for those how play in the last slice like Artean, I know you score is always higher since I am missing the last 3 hrs but I dont have it icon_e_sad.gif. So it will be just a really quick result since I am missing information.

1) Pvp Starfall - great thanks to our top-performers, who are
    Red Panda 1071,
    Malorick 806,
    D2KM 709,
    Darkron 667
    Salgy 657
    2) Welcome to dazstoke78, pvp44 and EEEEEEE that have helped us in the pvp with his good score. I hope you will stay with us we have made the top 100 with your help, we were so close before.
    3) Great work to our top improvement performer in Starfall, who are:
    Malorick 806 +5 (+128pts)
    Liro 489 +4 (+62pts)
    Spacelord 415 +1 (+13pts)
    Red Panda 1071 +1 (+10pts)
    Lorsloss 617 +2 (+4pts)
    4) Pvp God of lies- great thanks to our top-performers, who are
    EEEEEEE 1225
    Red Panda 1175 -1 (+104pts)
    D2KM 1125 -- (+416pts)
    Darkron 832 -- (+165pts)
    Malorick 829 -3 (+23pts)
    5) Great work to our top improvement performer in God of lies, who are:
    D2KM 1125 -- (+416pts)
    Darkron 832 -- (+165pts)
    Artean 425 +2 (+87pts)
    Salgy 713 -- (+56pts)
    Donkey_too 648 -1 (+48pts)
    6) Again sorry to all that of our member that was in the last slice like Artean for that approximation in our score.
    7) Good job to everybody our first and not last top100 in pvp.

*I have updated some information with a more latest update on our score but we are still missing some pts.
  • Salgy
    Salgy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    dazstoke78 - a little birdie told me that you were looking for a signature image... here is what i came up with for you:

oDgw8OD.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/oDgw8OD.jpg?1

VmL4ooe.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/VmL4ooe.jpg?1

7XXCY6i.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/7XXCY6i.jpg?1

let me know what you think, and if you don't like something about them, let me know & i can alter them...
  • Salgy
    Salgy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    as requested:

vEA1cNt.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/vEA1cNt.jpg?1
  • Thankyou very much sir
  • I currently have 134k in Prodigal Son, and hit 400-500 in pve. Is there any opening still?
  • hey guys. lock and load!