**** Lock and Load - Recruiting NOW ****

Comments

• SnickerDog wrote:
    Thanks SBPM! Better watch your back - we're coming for you! icon_e_biggrin.gif

waiting icon_e_smile.gif
  • Artean
    Artean Posts: 31
    Salgy got one on hand with Scarlet Witch, Psylocke, or most preferably Task Master?
  • Salgy
    Salgy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Artean wrote:
    Salgy got one on hand with Scarlet Witch, Psylocke, or most preferably Task Master?

not on hand, but easy enough...

zVl2XyV.jpg?2
    direct link here: http://i.imgur.com/zVl2XyV.jpg?2

C7n39gQ.jpg?2
    direct link here: http://i.imgur.com/C7n39gQ.jpg?2

ifncW4a.jpg?2
    direct link here: http://i.imgur.com/ifncW4a.jpg?2

nhcVEw3.jpg?3
    direct link here: http://i.imgur.com/nhcVEw3.jpg?3

let me know if you want me to make any changes to any of them...
  • Artean
    Artean Posts: 31
    Those are awesome. Will change when home from work
  • SpaceBearPig
    SpaceBearPig Posts: 83 Match Maker
    Signatures for the win it is!
  • Malorick
    Malorick Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2014
    Now, a quick analysis from the last 2 pvp event Balance of Power (rank 34) and First Avenger (rank 108):

1) Pvp balance of power - great thanks to our top-performers, who are D2KM, Malorick, SnickerDog, Salgy, anamosity.
    2) Pvp balance of power - Again 2 of our heavy hitter didnt perform in that pvp and have finished in the bottom of our rank (below 300). Ouch!!! If you known that your play will be decreased please advice us so we are aware. If had no choice we have replaced one since he had 3 events with really low score for his roster.
    3) Pvp balance of power - Almost everybody have play for 500, even our player that are transition from 1->2. Everybody (except top 5) have increased their score by 20%. Really good and impressive imporvement guys.
    4) Pvp First Avenger - great thanks to our top-performers, who are D2KM, Red Panda, Donkey_too, Malorick, Salgy
    5) Welcome to Red Panda that have helped us in the pvp with his amazing score.
    6) Pvp First Avenger - Everybody have play for 500, even our player that are transition from 1->2. Mid-top, mid-bottom, bottom had keep their increased of 20% and our top5 performer have increase by 35%. Really good and impressive imporvement guys. We have played for a average of 685 by per member.
    7) We where so close of top 100 and again we had some of our top guys that didnt perform according to their capabilities when the mid-bottom and bottom did a incredible performance for their roster.
    8) Congrats to Donkey_too that is starting to show really good result in pvp good work.
    9) Special thanks to D2KM with his advice and tips to help our top performer and other member. We can see a major improvment recently. 20% is really good and we know that the Core 2 is the painful phase in the game.
    10) Special thanks to Salgy to make our signature. I really like the fact that we have all a different heroes under the same team, it had personnality to our team. And its really good that your are proud of putting that in your signature to represent us.
    11)Thanks to donkey_too for reading and correcting my analysis.
  • I would like to join your ally if a spots open ..

i mainly focus in Pve but i also do some pvp too ofc ..

i'm starting to transition to 3* , got some 2* max out ( widow,thow,daken,wolverine,storm )
  • You inspired me to make one up myself Salgy, though it's funny since I never have much to post.

Feeling the momentum, I think the next 4hor free pvp will be the once we break 100.
  • d0nk3y
    d0nk3y Posts: 213
    Malorick wrote:
    Now, a quick analysis from the last 2 pvp event Balance of Power (rank 34) and First Avenger (rank 108):

1) Pvp balance of power - great thanks to our top-performers, who are D2KM, Malorick, SnickerDog, Salgy, anamosity.
    4) Pvp First Avenger - great thanks to our top-performers, who are D2KM, Malorick, SnickerDog, Salgy, anamosity.

d'oh! robbed of glory by way of gratuitous copy-and-paste! icon_e_surprised.gif
  • Malorick
    d0nk3y wrote:
    d'oh! robbed of glory by way of gratuitous copy-and-paste! icon_e_surprised.gif

Oups! Really Sorry Donkey I fixed this. But this was a test to see if somebody was reading my analysis, so a good thank you to you for reading my analysis
    I you had also your glory on pts number 8.

4) Pvp First Avenger - great thanks to our top-performers, who are D2KM, Red Panda, Donkey_too, Malorick, Salgy
    8) Congrats to Donkey_too that is starting to show really good result in pvp good work.
    11)Thanks to donkey_too for reading and correcting my analysis.
  • Man I noticed it but I wasn't about to turn down an undeserved pat on the back. I finally made the list, and twice at that! Though I suppose kudos for actually earning it donkey.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    I would love a Doc Strange siggy, if possible!
  • Malorick
    Following my quick analysis, I will now post the score of our alliance in our first page for every events for a quick access for everybody.

I will also display the top 5 score in my analysis so you can see our top performer.

Here our top performer for the last pvp First Avengers:
    D2KM_ 1436
    Red Panda 1431
    d0nk3y 898
    Malorick 773
    Salgy 716
  • d0nk3y
    d0nk3y Posts: 213
    Apologies in advance for my Trial by Combat placement, Malorick. I built my shard end-time around having to cover an overnight BGP maintenance that got cancelled, so I'm getting a start on the game about 8 hours later than I would have.
  • Malorick
    Thanks to advise us about it, I am sure that you will perform good on the next one like you did in the previous pvp with your score close to 900. You are doing better and better so continue that way, you have a great potentiel and you have showed to us what you can do. Even if I dont have your roster I will try to catch you soon so watch out.
  • Malorick
    I added new information on the first page of our alliance to keep a list of people who have advise us that their play will be reduced or absent because of real life (Christmas holidays for exemple).

You can see this in the section Members with reducing playing because of real life just after our list of members. I have added the name and the period of the people that have communicate with us, if I am missing someone let us know, even if you know that for the pvp or that day, you will not be able to play as much as you do normally because of a special event in your real life or a problem that you have encounter. I will update it to make sure its up to date.

Just a reminder that we understand that we have real life outside the game but we want to make sure that we are all contributing and nobody abuse this, so if you know that your play will decrease or you have something advise us in advance on the forum so we are aware. If you do that you dont have to worry about your situation we will cover for you, communication is the key for the success of our group.
  • SpaceBearPig
    SpaceBearPig Posts: 83 Match Maker
    I would love a Doc Strange siggy, if possible!

Code: http://i.imgur.com/Qy4j6YT.jpg

Qy4j6YT.jpg

Alt 2:

Code: http://i.imgur.com/cvW5uDt.jpg

cvW5uDt.jpg
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Those are awesome! But is it weird to have Malorick in the sig?

I have been traveling the last 10 days. Can't wait to get home and back to the normal grind.
  • hey all

I'll be travelling in 24 hours till 2nd January, so my playing time will be reduced.

Not sure if you want me to leave, but I would appreciate if you could at least let me stay till the end of this PVE.

Cheers
  • As a temporary/merc member I hope you don't mind if I use a signature image. I'm still new to how to add a sig to my posts ~ Testing it out now

Edit: nope, can someone please explain how to get the image to appear in the signature section?