**** Lock and Load - Recruiting NOW ****

Comments

• D2KM_
    D2KM_ Posts: 134
    slidecage wrote:
    still looking as of sat i got 120k in this PVE

Hi there!

Thanks for showing interest in joining our group. However we are set for now. We dont need any additional help in pve. Thanks though.
  • Malorick
    Malorick Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    No leaderboard again, but this time again I put myself in the last slice so I can have almost the exact score since I take the score with less to 1 minute left. Now, a quick analysis from the last pvp event Blind Justice (rank 110) with 11 798 pts:

1) Pvp Blind Justice - . Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    D2KM_ 1 169
    CapcH 916
    Darkron 762
    salmas 719
    Malorick 715
    2) We have played for a average per member of 590 pts. Almost 100 pts of our average in the last pvp but it's the holidays and it's affecting everybody and we have missed the top100 by 300 pts.
    3) Welcome to CapcH brother salmas that have helped us in the pvp with a good score. Great work for our new recruit 2 of them made the top 5.
    5) D2Km is back with his amazing score and he is waiting for some competition among us, we have some potential in our alliance to give him some competition and beat him, so dont be afraid to and show him what you can do:).
  • D2KM_
    Malorick wrote:
    D2Km is back with his amazing score and he is waiting for some competition among us, we have some potential in our alliance to give him some competition and beat him, so dont be afraid to and show him what you can do:).

Thanks Malorick icon_e_biggrin.gif holidays have been rough (esp for me...hosting in laws is always fun icon_rolleyes.gif ) but glad to see everyone still doing their best icon_e_smile.gif

I think you can take the pvp crown back Malorick icon_e_smile.gif lets have a competition this elektra pvp, see who scores higher what you think??? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Salgy
    Salgy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    D2KM_ wrote:
    lets have a competition this elektra PVE, see who scores higher what you think??? icon_e_biggrin.gif

D2KM... ftfy
  • Hey! I'm in? I think?
  • Happy holidays gang! Thanks for all the hard work commanders. It's my seventh season with the alliance and I couldn't be happier with the way things are headed.
  • D2KM_
    Salgy wrote:
    D2KM_ wrote:
    lets have a competition this elektra PVE, see who scores higher what you think??? icon_e_biggrin.gif

D2KM... ftfy

Hahaha noooooo pve competition cause i have a 0.00000 % chance of winning hahaha ill give you all that crown right now icon_e_wink.gif

Awesome LateLast, lets do this icon_e_biggrin.gif

And thanks Ouatu icon_e_wink.gif I too am really excited for where this alliance us headed.
  • Salgy
    D2KM_ wrote:
    Hahaha noooooo pve competition cause i have a 0.00000 % chance of winning hahaha ill give you all that crown right now.

I'm still chasing darkron who I think (er hope) is in an earlier slice than me! Tell you what... You keep picking up my pvp slack & I'll pick up your pve slack... Deal?!?
    D2KM_ wrote:
    And thanks Ouatu icon_e_wink.gif I too am really excited for where this alliance us headed.

Ditto!
  • D2KM_
    Salgy wrote:
    D2KM_ wrote:
    Hahaha noooooo pve competition cause i have a 0.00000 % chance of winning hahaha ill give you all that crown right now.

I'm still chasing darkron who I think (er hope) is in an earlier slice than me! Tell you what... You keep picking up my pvp slack & I'll pick up your pve slack... Deal?!?

Haha that sounds like an awesome deal salgy icon_e_wink.gif count me in!
  • I'm back on form now that the holiday season is drawing to a close although it's my birthday tomorrow so I may not be on as much, I just finished elektra pvp in 33rd, I was pushing for top 25 but didn't leave enough time.

Hope everyone has had a good Christmas and let's show everyone what we can do as we continue to work hard in 2015.

Thanks for having me and I'm glad to be in a decent alliance with no slackers at last
  • Malorick
    No leaderboard again, and I continue to put myself in the last slice so I can have almost the exact score, but I start to be tired it's too late for me that slice. But I was able to take the score with 1 minute left. Now, a quick analysis from the last pvp event Dance of Death (rank 111) with 11 541 pts:

1) Pvp Dance of Death - . Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    D2KM_ 1 249 -- (+80 pts)
    Malorick 796 +3 (+81 pts)
    CapcH 767 -1 (-149 pts)
    Darkron 711 -1 (-51 pts)
    Salgy 690 +3 (+7 pts)
    2) We have played for a average per member of 577 pts. It's the holidays and it's affecting everybody and we have missed the top100 by 500 pts. Hope we will bounce back once the holidays its finished.
    3) Special thanks to everybody that are doing great effort that are contributing according to thier capabilites and more during that holidays period.

Sorry, for this really short, but I know that people wanted to check our result so I have put it and I will add more analysis later and I am a little bit busy with the holiday periods right now.

I have updated our first page also with the score and the minus/plus compare to last pvp and rank comparision also.
  • Malorick
    D2KM_ wrote:
    I think you can take the pvp crown back Malorick icon_e_smile.gif lets have a competition this elektra pvp, see who scores higher what you think??? icon_e_biggrin.gif

Sorry, but until they fix the leaderboard issue I will have difficulty of excelling in both since I put my self in the last slice to make sure to capture the stats and this is not the ideal time for me. Also, I have to continue to play if I want to finish 1 or 2 in that current pve until they end to other guys in my bracket dont stop trying to catch me.

Also, I dont have a deep roster of high level heroes so when they are hurt to much and no health pack it's difficult to climb. I will be there really soon, don't worry I will bring some competition to you but we have other members that have some potentiel to give you competition so dont be afraid to unveil your true capabilites guys. Dont let D2KM keep is crown in pvp, I known that some of you can do it.
  • Malorick
    Salgy wrote:
    I'm still chasing darkron who I think (er hope) is in an earlier slice than me!
    Darkron have finished his pve, so me too I can continue to chase him to take back that crown.
  • Salgy
    Malorick wrote:
    Salgy wrote:
    I'm still chasing darkron who I think (er hope) is in an earlier slice than me!
    Darkron have finished his pve, so me too I can continue to chase him to take back that crown.

When does your pve end?
  • Malorick
    Salgy wrote:
    When does your pve end?

Last slice so at 3:00 am EST, so I still have time to catch you up.
  • Salgy
    Malorick wrote:

Nice! Mine ends at midnight...
  • Salgy
    thanks to D2KM (who first requested a longer signature image) i really like the look of them & got tired of looking at the smaller, original, images i made, so i came up with a new version of the originals for you to use... see below & let me know what y'all think...

vRaeaw1.jpg?2
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/vRaeaw1.jpg?2

JnheADI.jpg?2
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/JnheADI.jpg?2

NbxLu42.jpg?2
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/NbxLu42.jpg?2

v7JRLti.jpg?2
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/v7JRLti.jpg?2

WavdJIw.jpg?2
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/WavdJIw.jpg?2

as always, i do take special requests... but please PM them to me... i don't always check the forum, but a PM will hit my email inbox...

.salgy.
  • Malorick
    Salgy wrote:
    Malorick wrote:

Nice! Mine ends at midnight...

You win that one Salgy! Amazing score and great work to you. You are the new king of pve. I will post my analysis tomorrow morning, I am so tired. I had to play until almost the last minute to secure my top2 with a score of 337k, didnt want to have all these efforts for nothing in the last few hours,
  • Artean
    Artean Posts: 31
    First off I want to say thank you for originally allowing me to be in the Alliance. It was an honor to serve along side you all. The amount of knowledge I gained about this game was a great help. My low PvP scores have caused me to be removed from the alliance for the benefit of the rest of you. I am not upset and understand the needs of the many outweigh the few. I am not sure if I am going to just merc it our or seek another alliance but I wish you all well in the future.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    I am being very nosy here, but......how long were you IN the alliance, before they "had / were forced" to put you out?

(i'm asking for personal reasons, from my own situation)

Thanks and best of luck to you all.