**** Lock and Load - Recruiting NOW ****

Comments

• D2KM_
    D2KM_ Posts: 134
    TLCstormz wrote:
    I am being very nosy here, but......how long were you IN the alliance, before they "had / were forced" to put you out?

(i'm asking for personal reasons, from my own situation)

Thanks and best of luck to you all.

Hey TLC,

Please refrain from spamming our main alliance thread. If you have a specific question please send a pm to the person directly. Thank you and good luck icon_e_smile.gif
  • Malorick
    Malorick Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2014
    Now, a quick analysis from the pve Ennemy pf the state (rank 14) with around 4 535 291 pts.

Since no leaderboard again, I was able to have almost the right score with 1 min left, so it's should be a good approximation of our score since I was part of the last slice.

1) Pve Enemy of the state - we have a new king of pve with Salgy who show us how to optimize his pts in this pve with his Spectacular performance, I was not even close to him and I have try hard but the holidays have prevent me to play sometimes. Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    Salgy 353 659,
    Malorick 336 797,
    Darkron 309 486,
    d0key_too 290 606,
    Dr.Strange-616 280 110
    2) Special Award achievement (King of pve) - Excellent work from Salgy to continue to show great determination, dedication and ambition, continue your amazing work, now you are part of our top5 performer for this season in both pve and pvp and win your first crown in pve.
    3) We have played for a average per member of 226 765 pts, and had 8 members that have play below our average.
    4) Our top 5 players have play for a average of 314 132 pts
    5) Our mid-top 5 players have play for a average of 256 947 pts
    6) Our mid-bottom 5 players have play for a average of 208 069 pts
    7) Our bottom 5 players have play for a average of 127 911 pts
    8) We continue to prove again that we are a solid top 10-15 pve alliance. Even during the holidays with all the family renuion, preparation and travel, we continue to perform very well. Im really glad that everyone is trying to play specialy that we know that we have members with reducing playing time during that period. Continue your good work.
    9) Special congrats to Dr.Strange-616 who is back in the top5 in pve, she continue to impress with her remarkable results in pve considering that she is in the Core 2 phase. Really impressive and a good proof that you don't need a strong roster to perform well.
    10) Great work to our top improvement performer in pve, who made the more improvement in their rank among us in pve, who are:
    Dr.Strange-616 +9
    Whitequeen +8
    DBugg +4

I want to thanks everyone for their hard work during the holidays period, even with reducing playing we continue to stay active and keep our position in the top10-15 in pve. We are working hard to stay in the top in both pvp and pve and we had to make changes so we can continue to perform well. We cannot carry dead weight that are not trying as hard as our other member it will not be fair to them, we need everybody to contribute according to their capabilities. We understand that we have real life outside the game but we want to make sure that nobody abuse this so if you know that your play will decrease or you have soemthing advise us on the forum so we are aware. So no stress and have fun.
  • Malorick
    Malorick wrote:
    As 2014 quickly comes to a close, I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your hard work, dedication and commitment during all the season with us. It has been another very busy season with all these new reward, crazy events, new characters almost every two weeks that we had recently but we have continue to deliver good score and made it to top100 in pvp while keeping our top10 in pve, all of which is made possible by all of you.

You have contributed during all these events when we were trying to bring this alliance to the top, sometimes changes are not easy and the transition can be long but we have all worked hard and now its pay time for us. You should be proud of what you’ve accomplished.

Also, want to thanks my co-commanders for their help to bring that alliance to the next level, I am very happy to share my commander spot with you and thanks for your contribution with your advices, tips and help to keep good communication between our members.

I hope you take this time to reflect on the excellent work done to date and the exciting challenges that come with the New Year ahead and that you enjoy the season with family and friends.
    I would like to extend my very best wishes to all of our Lock and Load members and their families (because I know that they will need to support you with your excessive play of MPQ icon_e_wink.gif). I wish you good health and happiness for the season, and throughout the new year and have a wonderful holiday season, Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Just want to repost it, in case you miss it the first time.
  • Malorick
    Now, a quick analysis from the last pvp event Category 5 (rank 95) with 12 508 pts:

No leaderboard again, and I continue to put myself in the last slice so I can have almost the exact score, but Iit will be the last time since I will return more to normal days since holidays is coming to a end. But I was able to take the score with 1 minute left, but event that D2KM was about to 2 +41 pts after I have taken the score with 1 min left amazing when He send me the new score.

1) Pvp Category 5 - . Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    D2KM_ 1 089 -- (-160pts)
    Ackerlight 1 008
    Mjmacka 806
    Malorick 773 +3 (-23pts)
    Darkron 755 (+44pts)
    2) We have played for a average per member of 625 pts.
    3) Welcome to Mjmacka and Ackerlight that have helped us in the pvp with a good score so we are back in the top100 even during the holidays period. Will be easier when SlackerDog will be back from his trip.
    4) Great work to our top improvement performer in pvp, who made the more improvement among us in pvp, who are:
    anamosity 502 (+203 pts)
    Latelast7 435 (+122 pts)
    Dr. Strange 563 (+105pts)
  • Malorick
    Now, a quick analysis from the last pvp event Cage Watch (rank 48 :O) with 15 900 pts:

No leaderboard again, and I want to thanks dazstoke78 to send me the results with 1 minute left.

1) Pvp Cage Match - . Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    Ackerlight 1 407 +1 (+132 pts)
    D2KM_ 1 382 -1 (+38 pts)
    CapcH 1 108 +10 (+477 pts)
    Daige 1 006 +3(+288)
    Malorick 884 -1 (+120 pts)
    2) We have played for a average per member of 763 pts.
    3) Welcome to Philly99 and Disney95 that have helped us in the pvp with a good score and also for their help in the season score, so we are back in the top100 for the end season.
    4) We had to do a lot of work to keep our top 100 in the season and had to hire some merc to do it for the end season. We will do a reorganization in our alliance when the merc will be gone and start a little sister alliance for Lock and Load after the combined arms pvp. We will keep you inform as soon as the new Lock and Load sister alliance will be created and we will have one of our great commander to lead that alliance with the help of other Lock and Load member.
  • D2KM_
    Hey everyone!

As Malorick mentioned we are going to be creating another alliance. The secondary alliance will be more laid back with no requirements other than to have a forum account for direct communication and to play daily to get the daily play rewards. It will serve as a place where our main alliance, Lock and Load, can go when they are on vacation or if they need a break. Also, the 2nd alliance will serve as a place to help up and coming players who dont quite have the rosters built but want to be a part of a great group. We will also use the 2nd alliance as our first stop to recruit for the main. The name of the 2nd alliance is still pending, for now ill call it Lock and Load 2 (LL2). A few of our current members will be moving to LL2. LL2 will have Snickerdog as its main commander, and possibly donk3y as well if he wants it. We will also need at least one, if not two, more commanders for LL2. If you are interested in joining LL2 please send us a pm and let us know.

As for our primary alliance, we are going to make a few minor changes regarding requirements. We will ask that all members hit at least 600 pts in pvp. Previously we had no requirements just that everyone plays to the ability of their rosters. Some rosters are better than others so we still would like to see scores above 600 for some, and for some 600 might be difficult to reach. As long as you communicate with us and let us know what is going on this should not be an issue. Communication is a big deal for us and all essential communication is done here on the forum. Chat apps/facebook can be used for fun/chatting purposes but we do not require everyone to use this.

Also, we would like everyone to hit at least 1500 pts in the season sim. For pve, we are a pretty awesome alliance icon_e_wink.gif in seasons past we have, and continue to, make agreements that is you are a heavy hitter in pvp (1,000+) you do not need to participate in any pve. This is a very strong pve group and we can easily carry a few people. Usually we range in top 10-15 pve, so no worries here (although loosing snickerdog and donk3y will hurt). The new shield cooldown will no doubt negatively affect our high scorers, but it will affect everyone so it remains to be seen how the cooldowns will affect scores, but even so 600 per pvp should not be an issue for us.

I think that covers it all. We will begin the process after Combined Arms concludes so bear with us while we make some moves to get ready for season 10.

Thanks to Malorick and Snickerdog for helping get all this together and Donk3y for suggesting a 2nd group icon_e_wink.gif

Im excited for season 10 and another top 100 pvp / top 10 pve season!

D2KM
  • Malorick
    A quick season recap about our progress in season 9, we have finished at rank 84 compare to rank 145 in season 8. Its was a major improvement considering that season 8 was more a competitive one for us and wanted to be in the top100 in the season. We worked so hard during that season to be in the top100 in pvp and keeping our top10 in pve, so we dont want to have our member lost the season reward after all these efforts. But now, this season have bring a lot of new thing good and bad. It was another stressfull season for the commanders to deal with a lot of change since we had to deal with the restruction toward the pvp top100, holidays period and we spended a lot of time in recruting. But now we have more request from people to join us, so our sister alliance will help us to recruit among ourself. I will let Slackerdog.. oups!!! SnickerDog introduce the name of our sister alliance. We will continue to work together to help our member to progress and gain more rewward together.

Now, a quick analysis from the season 9.
    1) So we are basically again a new alliance with 10 new recruits for this season.
    2) Only 3 of us, are here since season 3, me (Malorick), feline69 and Ouatu, followed by Liro in season 5, the rest came from season 6.
    3) Great thanks to our top-performers, who are D2KM, Ackerlight, Malorick, Daige, Darkron.
    4) We had to hire some merc for the end season since the ranking was dropping and all alliance was using merc to boost their rank but it worked. Thanks for your thrust in us and a special thanks to D2KM to handle all this at the last minute.
    5) Pve overall - Our average rank is 12, really good since we were affected by the holidays and lost a couple of our big pve players during that season.
    6) Pve overall - We went from rank 14 to rank 12
    7) Pvp Overall - Our average rank is 96, we have attained top100 4 times but the other times we were so close like 102, 105.
    8) Pvp overall - We went from rank 202 to rank 96 (but this is no really a true comparaison because last season in 3 events we are only 18 members.
    9) Pvp Overall - Our average by member went from 548 to 651.
    10) Great work to our top improvement performer in pvp, who made the more improvement among us in this season, who are:
    Donk3y_too 8137 +5 (+ 3 276 pts)
    Salgy 8577 +2 (+2 797 pts)
    Dr. Strange-616 6333 -5 (+ 1 225 pts)
    D2Km 13393 - (+1 022 pts)
    Ouatu 6249 -7 (+961 pts)
    11) Special thanks to everybody that read our alliance thread and my analysis, dont be shy to add your comments or just like it. I feel that I am not doing this for nothing when I saw comments from you.

We had our best season so far and I can just see good thing for us for next season like regular top 100 in both pve and pvp. Lock and Load is in a expansion phase and our sister alliance will really help us to recruit among our rank to handle situation like the holidays and continue to help our member. We see good think for both of our alliance. Just reminder that to stay active and produce result according to your capabilities, we know that we have people in the Core 2 phase and it's a difficult phase but we are all here to help and its really a group efforts and we want to help you also to progress much faster with us.

I wants to thanks also dazstoke78 to bring to my attention that I forgot to put the result and my analysis of the Top Gun pvp. Dont worry, the score was already entered in our excel document, so we didnt loose anything, just my analysis. With the holidays and all the party, I missed that one, so sorry again but now I have put it in on our first page. So you can check it now and check how you did and your improvement compare to the previous pvp.
  • After the combined arms awards are sent out, I'll be dropping out and starting alliance #2, which will be "Locked and ReLoaded". Donkey will be coming with me.
    This new alliance will have NO minimum PVP score, but Donkey and I are expecting to fill it with players who consistently put up 450+ in pvp.
    We're looking to do the same with LL2 as was done with LL1 - start out as an amazing PVE group who consistently gets top-50 in all PVE events, build up rosters, and bring in PVP heavy hitters who want the PVE covers.
    As Mal and D2 have said before - there's no reason for people to NOT be able to swap between the groups for many reasons, such as taking time off, or if someone in LL1 doesn't need an event reward cover, he or she can swap with someone in LL2 who DOES need the reward.
    So - anyone in the group who's interested in moving over, please send me and Donkey a PM.
    And anyone who's reading this who's NOT in our group who would be interested in joining - send me a PM and let me know your story.
    Thanks!
  • Salgy
    Salgy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    edited January 2015
    since i don't think they have an alliance chat yet, i am going to put these here... here are some altered signature images for any new joiners to lock & load 2... snickerdog... yours will come tomorrow, i didnt save the original file so i will have to rebuild it... d2km & joker... i have your special requests coming tomorrow too... anyone in either alliance who has a special request, please PM me, it will go right to my email... i do not check the forum often enough to consider that a great form of communication...

bTeQzNu.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/bTeQzNu.jpg?1

Wu7mQIC.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/Wu7mQIC.jpg?1

JxBLSjp.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/JxBLSjp.jpg?1

OkMQpLf.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/OkMQpLf.jpg?1

SjUbvs9.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/SjUbvs9.jpg?1

For our newest commander:
    xEEHggS.jpg?1

and for our favorite doctor:
    zwt0pGQ.jpg?1

.salgy.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Thanks, Salgy!
  • metallicajake01
    metallicajake01 Posts: 57 Match Maker
    I want back in. I haven't got my cert yet but am still playing. Love the camaraderie here, love the discussion, love the action. Let me know what I can do to help.

Thanks guys, hope to hear from you soon,
    -Jake
  • Malorick
    I want back in. I haven't got my cert yet but am still playing. Love the camaraderie here, love the discussion, love the action. Let me know what I can do to help.

Thanks guys, hope to hear from you soon,
    -Jake
    I have send you a pm, sure you can be back with us, you were part of Lock and Load during season 5-6.
  • Malorick
    Now, a quick analysis from the last events: pve Simulator rank 11 with 170 589 pts and pvp Combined arms (rank 15 :O) with 11 751 pts:

No leaderboard again, and I want to thanks D2KMto send me the results with 1 minute left for the pve and finally the leaderboard was back on the combined arms pvp.

1) Pve Simulator - . Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    Mjmacka 264 059 --
    Malorick 249 484 --
    Salgy 236 228 -2
    Daige 215 678 --
    D2KM_ 210 478 +10
    2) Special Award achievement (King of pve) - Excellent work from Mjmacka who start really strong on his first pve with us, nice job you stole the crown from Salgy and win his first crown in pve. Mjmacka it's the new king of pve, can he keep it for two consecutives pve when nobody was able to it since SnickerDog at the end of season 7 and beginning of season 8?
    3) Special Award achievement (Top 5 of pve) - Great work to Daige on his first pve with us, he made the top 5 among us, can he continue his good work and be a threat to the King of pve?
    4) We have played for a average per member of 170 589 pts, and had 10 members that have play below our average but we had two of our strong players absent because of the holidays.
    5) Even if SnickerDog and Darkron missed almost all the pve, in the last 2 days they did a lot of pts, really impressive considering time missed.
    6) Our top 5 players have play for a average of 235 185 pts
    7) Our mid-top 5 players have play for a average of 181 029 pts
    8) Our mid-bottom 5 players have play for a average of 145 042 pts
    9) Our bottom 5 players have play for a average of 96 952 pts
    10) Great work to our top improvement performer in pve, who made the more improvement in their rank among us in pve, who are:
    D2KM_ 210 478 +10
    salmas 160 447 +3
    dazstoke78 205 393 +1
    11) Special congrats to D2Km for his determination where he continued to play until the last minute (he was in the last slice) just to be part of our top 5. He just beat Dr.Strange-616 with less than 1k pts. So Dr.Strange-616 missed the top5 when she stay normally all the time. Incredible, what people can do to see their name in our top5 icon_e_wink.gif.

Now the analysis for the pvp, the first one with the new shield cooldown. It will be really difficult to do 1k again, we will see.
    1) Pvp Combined Arms - . Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    Philly99 842 +6 (+19 pts)
    SnickerDog 741 +12 (+133 pts)
    Darkron 740 +6 (-61 pts)
    Daige 739 -- (-267 pts)
    pvp44 708 +3 (-113 pts)
    2) We have played for a average per member of 584 pts.
    3) Welcome to joker says hi that will help us in the pvp and for the next season.
    4) Great work to our top improvement performer in pvp, who made the more improvement, who are:
    SnickerDog 741 +12 (+133 pts)
    dazstoke78 649 +11 (+119 pts)
    Ouatu 603 +5 (+39 pts)
    Philly99 842 +6 (+19 pts)
    Whitequeen 456 +2 (+18 pts)
  • Malorick, thx a lot for this good analysis! i like that really! Plz guys, give Malorick a LIKE for his work! icon_e_smile.gificon_e_smile.gif

And Salgy, thx for the signature Images!
  • Trisul
    Trisul Posts: 887 Critical Contributor
    Just stopping by to say hi, from your newly formed sister alliance.

... Hi! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • D2KM_
    Trisul wrote:
    Just stopping by to say hi, from your newly formed sister alliance.

... Hi! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Welcome to the group Trisul!!! Glad you are here with us icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Salgy wrote:
    since i don't think they have an alliance chat yet, i am going to put these here... here are some altered signature images for any new joiners to lock & load 2... snickerdog... yours will come tomorrow, i didnt save the original file so i will have to rebuild it... d2km & joker... i have your special requests coming tomorrow too... anyone in either alliance who has a special request, please PM me, it will go right to my email... i do not check the forum often enough to consider that a great form of communication...

Thanks for the team 2 sigs Salgy! For a guy that doesn't hit the forums much as you say, I'm surprised you noticed mine. I only divert to my paint creations when punisher is frustrating me with his 5/1/1 uselessness for me. Well that and the whole Locke and Load mess...

Hey and MarvelCh3f turned up from a Lock n Load 2 you made?
  • SpaceBearPig
    SpaceBearPig Posts: 83 Match Maker
    So do we make a new thread for the new allience? Because we're kinda too cool for you guys. I mean come on our commanders are a donkey and a dog, what you got?

I made some sigs for new people:

Made this for D2KM but hes not using it, so he dont get to have it no more:
    d11Y0Cl.jpg

If you like me love the simple but outstanding artstyle (you should) of the Captain Marvel comics, this sig is for you:
    A1tx31D.jpg
    *Claimed by Trisul*

Played around with smudging and some filters a bit for this doctor doom sig:
    NLALBzJ.jpg

Original pick here to compare: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/a ... 269196.png

PM me to claim a sig and I'll update it with your name.
  • We should keep using this thread so they all see how awesome we are.
    Currently 150th in PVE with only 13/20!
    Still room to sign up!!!
  • Salgy
    Salgy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    anamosity wrote:
    Thanks for the team 2 sigs Salgy! For a guy that doesn't hit the forums much as you say, I'm surprised you noticed mine. I only divert to my paint creations when punisher is frustrating me with his 5/1/1 uselessness for me. Well that and the whole Locke and Load mess...

Hey and MarvelCh3f turned up from a Lock n Load 2 you made?

i made my ll2 a month or so ago with an ipad account i started while waiting for health to regenerate! i dont have any time to play that other account anymore... never really recruited for it, just had some guys from work in it... dont know if you knew it, but i work with marvelch3f... i got him into the original locke alliance... glad he found a better home than i could give him with an account i dont play... he will be great for you guys (and if he's not, let me know... i will kick his a**)