Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Double Shot

DirigiblePilotDirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
We've got tournament! (Anyone watch MST3K?) -Joel Hodgson

IM40 is buffed! Woo!

Progression Rewards:
25: Standard Recruit Token
50: 500 ISO-8
100: Standard Recruit Token
175: 250 ISO-8
250: Double Shot Recruit Token
325: Bullseye Purple
400:50 Hero Points
500: 500 ISO-8
600: Bullseye Black
700: 500 ISO-8
800: Double Shot Recruit Token
900: 1000 ISO-8
1000: 100 Hero Points
1100: IM40 Red
1200: 1000 ISO-8
1300: IM40 Blue
1400: X-Force Wolverine Red

Ranking Rewards:
1: Invisible Woman Green
2-5: Spider-Man Purple, Blue, Yellow
6-15: Spider-Man Blue, Yellow
16-45: Spider-Man Yellow
46-75: Daken Black x2, Purple
76-150: Daken Black, Purple
151-200: Daken Purple
201-250: Standard Recruit Token x3
251-300: Standard Recruit Token x2
301-400: Standard Recruit Token
401-500: 250 ISO-8

I'm sorry about the lateness of these rewards. I could give an explanation, but I suspect my words would fall on deaf ears. I think it is best that I bow out of the scene due to my limitations in posting availability. I am deeply sorry to anybody I have inconvenienced.

Comments

• Spidey as a reward! People are gonna kill for it!
  • DirigiblePilotDirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Spidey as a reward! People are gonna kill for it!
    I certainly wish I could get some, but I doubt it icon_e_sad.gif This'll be too tough for me to place that high.
  • NorthernPolarityNorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2014
    Am I really pumping 80k iso into my 5/3/3 level 15 IM40... I think with potential spidy covers as prizes, i might just do it. I guess this is why they offered IM40 covers as prizes for the last 3 tourneys, I'm glad I was able to place in top 4 for all of them.
  • edited January 2014
    Spidy as a reward for top 45? IM 40 as an automatic buffed character, meaning you only really need to use two health packs worst case scenario? There will be (pixilated) blood...
  • tinykitty...had I known spidey was gonna be a prize I would have tanked the last tourney since I have all im40 covers. Pretty sure I took 1st too with a 150 pt lead at the end. Just need one last purple so maybe on the 2nd redo when it ends st a time I can actually make.
  • Damn... I've gone top4 for 3 consecutive times and all I got were lame IM40 covers.
    Now that I have to go back to work and won't be able to compete the are handing out spidey icon_cry.gif
    This is cruuuuuuuuuuuel icon_cry.gif
  • SpoitSpoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    tinykitty...had I known spidey was gonna be a prize I would have tanked the last tourney since I have all im40 covers. Pretty sure I took 1st too with a 150 pt lead at the end. Just need one last purple so maybe on the 2nd redo when it ends st a time I can actually make.
    Well there'll be lightning rounds in the middle of it, which will help
  • Spoit wrote:
    tinykitty...had I known spidey was gonna be a prize I would have tanked the last tourney since I have all im40 covers. Pretty sure I took 1st too with a 150 pt lead at the end. Just need one last purple so maybe on the 2nd redo when it ends st a time I can actually make.
    Well there'll be lightning rounds in the middle of it, which will help

Which is another cruel twist of fate since I will be working as usual. Damn LR went down on the days I was off last week. Was nice to get so much iso xmas LR when I was off.
  • ClintmanClintman Posts: 800 Critical Contributor
    I love how they have 2* magneto floating around like he is going to be buffed, since he is on the picture of the Double Shot packs... Poor 2* mags will never be buffed to show us what a beast he could be.

I do like my IM40 with 14,500 health though.
  • Got all 6 IM40's in last 2 events this tournament should be fun icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • KelbrisKelbris Posts: 1,051
    Isn't this the third time for this tourney? Can't we get some 50% buffs on other people? Make us use different heroes!

Throw a 50% buff on Bullseye and Magneto Marvel Now. Seriously. Give me a reason to use them. Otherwise, I'm just gonna do buffed/wolvie/spidey or buffed/spidey/mags or buffed/mags/rags.

IM40's got a 100% boost. I don't think that'd be too unreasonable.
  • Did they fix the points or am I waiting until the last min to play this one
  • Not really a fan of this event, as I don't have a reasonable IM40. I think they could have buffed IM35 as well, like they did with M-Widow for the Widow event.
  • the magneto and bullseye pictures are total c-teases
  • Did they fix the points or am I waiting until the last min to play this one

In the central time zone, the event ends around 7-8 am. That's practically begging for last minute snipers. I tried to be somewhat honorable and played NHB since the start, but that almost got me out of the top 20. I held onto that yellow IM 40 cover with my life! D:
  • I want those Spider-Man covers bad. I got enough Hp for one upgrade. I'm trying to decide between my BWGS 4/3/5 lvl 126 & Rag 2/4 lvl 60. Would lvl5 green BWGS or lvl5 red Rag help more for this tournament? I'm leaning towards green BWGs.
  • Pichsterz wrote:
    I want those Spider-Man covers bad. I got enough Hp for one upgrade. I'm trying to decide between my BWGS 4/3/5 lvl 126 & Rag 2/4 lvl 60. Would lvl5 green BWGS or lvl5 red Rag help more for this tournament? I'm leaning towards green BWGs.
    My absolutely unprofessional opinion - BWgs the level would be my deciding factor, more lvl more dmg from matches icon_e_smile.gif
  • Clint wrote:
    Poor 2* mags will never be buffed to show us what a beast he could be.
    Thank the devs for that, had enough of countdown tiles being instantly destroyed from using cap in the hulk event.
  • Why do people love to be the first to make the thread but ddon't even bother to include good details?
  • Why do people love to be the first to make the thread but ddon't even bother to include good details?
    It's a worse problem in the Character Forums.