16-45: Spider-Man Yellow
46-75: Daken Black x2, Purple
76-150: Daken Black, Purple
151-200: Daken Purple
201-250: Standard Recruit Token x3
251-300: Standard Recruit Token x2
301-400: Standard Recruit Token
401-500: 250 ISO-8

I'm sorry about the lateness of these rewards. I could give an explanation, but I suspect my words would fall on deaf ears. I think it is best that I bow out of the scene due to my limitations in posting availability. I am deeply sorry to anybody I have inconvenienced.

Comments

• Spidey as a reward! People are gonna kill for it!
  • DirigiblePilot
    DirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Spidey as a reward! People are gonna kill for it!
    I certainly wish I could get some, but I doubt it icon_e_sad.gif This'll be too tough for me to place that high.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2014
    Am I really pumping 80k iso into my 5/3/3 level 15 IM40... I think with potential spidy covers as prizes, i might just do it. I guess this is why they offered IM40 covers as prizes for the last 3 tourneys, I'm glad I was able to place in top 4 for all of them.
  • Unknown
    edited January 2014
    Spidy as a reward for top 45? IM 40 as an automatic buffed character, meaning you only really need to use two health packs worst case scenario? There will be (pixilated) blood...
  • ****...had I known spidey was gonna be a prize I would have tanked the last tourney since I have all im40 covers. Pretty sure I took 1st too with a 150 pt lead at the end. Just need one last purple so maybe on the 2nd redo when it ends st a time I can actually make.
  • Damn... I've gone top4 for 3 consecutive times and all I got were lame IM40 covers.
    Now that I have to go back to work and won't be able to compete the are handing out spidey icon_cry.gif
    This is cruuuuuuuuuuuel icon_cry.gif
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    ****...had I known spidey was gonna be a prize I would have tanked the last tourney since I have all im40 covers. Pretty sure I took 1st too with a 150 pt lead at the end. Just need one last purple so maybe on the 2nd redo when it ends st a time I can actually make.
    Well there'll be lightning rounds in the middle of it, which will help
  • Spoit wrote:
    ****...had I known spidey was gonna be a prize I would have tanked the last tourney since I have all im40 covers. Pretty sure I took 1st too with a 150 pt lead at the end. Just need one last purple so maybe on the 2nd redo when it ends st a time I can actually make.
    Well there'll be lightning rounds in the middle of it, which will help

Which is another cruel twist of fate since I will be working as usual. Damn LR went down on the days I was off last week. Was nice to get so much iso xmas LR when I was off.
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    I love how they have 2* magneto floating around like he is going to be buffed, since he is on the picture of the Double Shot packs... Poor 2* mags will never be buffed to show us what a beast he could be.

I do like my IM40 with 14,500 health though.
  • Got all 6 IM40's in last 2 events this tournament should be fun icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Isn't this the third time for this tourney? Can't we get some 50% buffs on other people? Make us use different heroes!

Throw a 50% buff on Bullseye and Magneto Marvel Now. Seriously. Give me a reason to use them. Otherwise, I'm just gonna do buffed/wolvie/spidey or buffed/spidey/mags or buffed/mags/rags.

IM40's got a 100% boost. I don't think that'd be too unreasonable.
  • Did they fix the points or am I waiting until the last min to play this one
  • Not really a fan of this event, as I don't have a reasonable IM40. I think they could have buffed IM35 as well, like they did with M-Widow for the Widow event.
  • the magneto and bullseye pictures are total c-teases
  • Did they fix the points or am I waiting until the last min to play this one

In the central time zone, the event ends around 7-8 am. That's practically begging for last minute snipers. I tried to be somewhat honorable and played NHB since the start, but that almost got me out of the top 20. I held onto that yellow IM 40 cover with my life! D:
  • I want those Spider-Man covers bad. I got enough Hp for one upgrade. I'm trying to decide between my BWGS 4/3/5 lvl 126 & Rag 2/4 lvl 60. Would lvl5 green BWGS or lvl5 red Rag help more for this tournament? I'm leaning towards green BWGs.
  • Pichsterz wrote:
    I want those Spider-Man covers bad. I got enough Hp for one upgrade. I'm trying to decide between my BWGS 4/3/5 lvl 126 & Rag 2/4 lvl 60. Would lvl5 green BWGS or lvl5 red Rag help more for this tournament? I'm leaning towards green BWGs.
    My absolutely unprofessional opinion - BWgs the level would be my deciding factor, more lvl more dmg from matches icon_e_smile.gif
  • Clint wrote:
    Poor 2* mags will never be buffed to show us what a beast he could be.
    Thank the devs for that, had enough of countdown tiles being instantly destroyed from using cap in the hulk event.
  • Why do people love to be the first to make the thread but ddon't even bother to include good details?
  • Why do people love to be the first to make the thread but ddon't even bother to include good details?
    It's a worse problem in the Character Forums.