Double Shot

Options

Comments

• There's no reason to ever rotate Wolvie out though... if he actually ends a round damaged then you can take him into the HAMMER missions (I favor the one w/ the Demolitionist) with two low level allies and match black/purple/blue until he's full health. Usually only takes a few rounds.
  • Zathrus wrote:
    There's no reason to ever rotate Wolvie out though... if he actually ends a round damaged then you can take him into the HAMMER missions (I favor the one w/ the Demolitionist) with two low level allies and match black/purple/blue until he's full health. Usually only takes a few rounds.

Wow, I never thought about doing this. lol Great tip!
  • What i dont get is how is it easier for me to beat a level 77+ Im40 , classic storm, ragnok. Than it is for me to beat a level 35 obw , a 60 thor , and modern storm? And i get more points for beating the second team than the first team o.O?
  • You're in the wrong thread mate. Your second team doesn't exist in this tourney.
  • Haven't played a boosted PvP in a while it feels. I somehow forgot how annoying a boosted 140 IM can be. Not based on abilities...but based on the match damage. Lucky crit cascades hurt....and I refuse to level IM40 above 70 until I have more available iso (so many covers..so little ISO).

It's my own fault for constantly going into matches with about 30-40% health left on everyone.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Just put out a 15 IM40/ 1 Yelena / 1 MBW team and shielded with 1225 points.

Go nuts.
  • Kelbris
    Options
    Bugpop, you don't need any more Spidey covers right? I'm gonna try and rebuild 5/5/3 to 3/5/5 but it's not terribly important compared to more people getting a fifth blue.

I don't have a green IW so I kind of want it. She might not suck someday.
  • Kelbris wrote:
    Just put out a 15 IM40/ 1 Yelena / 1 MBW team and shielded with 1225 points.

Go nuts.

LOL much <3 Hope i can partake.
  • Grrrr... cracked 1000 but immediately got hit and didn't get the reward. Wish they would fix that so you'd get the reward and hen subtract points. Tried to get back up there but started to get hammered. Put up 24 hr shield. Hopefully its enough to keep me in top 15. All i care about is blue spidey. Feel free to leap frog all over me.
  • So 1400 is easy to reach? What teams are you using to get there? The stupidly high IM40 HP gives me pause.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    So 1400 is easy to reach? What teams are you using to get there? The stupidly high IM40 HP gives me pause.

I've seen a lot of not-so-great teams make it up to 1400. There are probably enough 1200+ people out there with their tank teams shielded, that it hardly matters what your team looks like. You just need to avoid being attacked, which isn't THAT bad, since a lot of people are shielding and can't retaliate anyway.
  • i'm making my run to 1400 now. let's see...
  • I guess I'll push tonight then throw up an 8 hour shield
  • Kelbris
    Options
    got up to 1471 and shielded again, threw out the scrubbiest team possible.
  • Kelbris
    Options
    Bugpop, you cheeky bastard!
  • icon_twisted.gif

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1960

I am passively working on a second spider-man build. I don't have any IW
  • I was just attacked by Forgrim! I think this is the first time being attacked by a name i recognize.
    I will not be retaliating as i have very little chance of victory. Ha!
  • Is there anybody in my bracket that can keep me updated? icon_e_biggrin.gif
    I'll be at work all day icon_e_sad.gif
    Shielded last night at #1, 1117 points. Hope I can get my first blue spidey!
  • I hit 1400 really easily...wow

Looks like everybody is gonna max out their wolvs and bag ladies soon
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I made 1400 off of a 70 IM40 / 85 wolvie / 85 o. widow. It's pretty easy as long as you don't get attacked.