Patch Notes Discussion - R64 (Live: 11/03/14)

Comments

• GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Winter is coming. Game of Thrones cameo. Half-Life 3 confirmed.
  • yogi_ wrote:
    Xeonic-Ice wrote:
    So I'm throwing a wild idea out there, but I'm thinking Madelyne Pryor. Reasons I think it might be is that 1)She's Scott Summers' estranged wife. 2) Fall of the Mutants. 3) She's essentially a villain hiding in plain sight.

If I'm reading between the lines too much then I'll go with either Cyclops (he's in Xavior's shadow!), Nightcrawler, or Shadowcat.

IceIX said a few weeks ago that Cyclops wasn't even in their planning and I just can't see Shadowcat / Madelyne Pryor being well enough known characters compared to many that have not made an appearance. I am still going with Nighcrawler, who also has come near the top of polls for wanted new characters.

As "hiding" is mentioned in the comment it would make sense that night crawler is the best suited but since the devs are very tricky I say that is none other than raven darkholme (mystic) and she's a villain.
  • Teno1 wrote:
    yogi_ wrote:
    Xeonic-Ice wrote:
    So I'm throwing a wild idea out there, but I'm thinking Madelyne Pryor. Reasons I think it might be is that 1)She's Scott Summers' estranged wife. 2) Fall of the Mutants. 3) She's essentially a villain hiding in plain sight.

If I'm reading between the lines too much then I'll go with either Cyclops (he's in Xavior's shadow!), Nightcrawler, or Shadowcat.

IceIX said a few weeks ago that Cyclops wasn't even in their planning and I just can't see Shadowcat / Madelyne Pryor being well enough known characters compared to many that have not made an appearance. I am still going with Nighcrawler, who also has come near the top of polls for wanted new

it would make sense that night crawler is the best suited but since the devs are very tricky I say that is none other than raven darkholme (mystic) and she's a villain.
  • "David wrote:
    Moore"]A very fine autumn day to you all. It's rather lovely outside among the trees these days. Yellow and orange leaves swaying in the breeze. Perfect weather for firing up another Marvel Puzzle Quest session!

I think the "shadows" is a red herring. I see the words "rather lovely", "Yellow and orange", and "firing up" which makes my longshot guess...................
    FIRESTAR!
    firestar_zps4261f7ac.jpg
  • They just introduced Charged tiles, and the only character using this new mechanic is a ****.
    Honestly, I hope they do introduce Gambit and have his abilities based on Charged effects.
  • MikeHock wrote:
    Im on day 364 and I still can not see the enemy AP (and the 3rd character Im fighting) on my mobile device unless I scroll to the left every single turn.

Any plans to address this.... ever!?

You honestly telling me a player of your caliber has not adapted to that yet? Do what the rest of us do--The AI used an ability without having the AP for it.

This happens to me every day. True story. I'd get a screenshot of it, but see OP.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    MikeHock wrote:
    Moon Roach wrote:
    Havok is my guess. His surname is Summers, and that's good enough for me.

If we are going to have bazillions of new characters when can we have Namor? Or Quasar (the Wendell Vaughn version). He was always a favourite of mine, particularly the Cosmos in Collision storyline.

Loved the cosmos in collision storyline too, but I'm not sure how Quasar (or any "cosmic" character) would fit into MPQ. Isn't Quasar dead or disembodied?
    Last I heard, quasar was part of the Annihilators which, along with pretty much everything else, Bendis forced out of canon with his editorial fiat rewriting of marvel cosmic
  • This is now live on steam.....
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    live on android too
  • Alliances are all 20 slots?
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
  • turul wrote:
    live on android too
    Last I checked it was not in the Play store yet.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's downloading to my phone now, so maybe it's staggering somehow?
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    dragma wrote:
    turul wrote:
    live on android too

The list of installed apps isn't always up-to-date. You may need to go the the app's page to see the update button.
  • Unknown
    edited November 2014
    Since we are so often told that we at the forum are a minority of the vast amount of players out there, I'm glad they explained the alliance change with an in-game popup.

Edited an hour later when the popup.............popped up. icon_e_smile.gif
  • jojeda654 wrote:
    dragma wrote:
    turul wrote:
    live on android too

The list of installed apps isn't always up-to-date. You may need to go the the app's page to see the update button.

I had done that, but missed the update button. Got it now.
    (as well as a request for the refunding of all the HP me and the wife spent on our alliance.)
  • Since we are so often told that we at the forum are a minority of the vast amount of players out there, I'm glad they explained the alliance change with an in-game popup.

Just got the update and there was not a pop up for me. Were you in a 20 man alliance. Or was yours fewer?
  • dragma wrote:
    Since we are so often told that we at the forum are a minority of the vast amount of players out there, I'm glad they explained the alliance change with an in-game popup.

Just got the update and there was not a pop up for me. Were you in a 20 man alliance. Or was yours fewer?

Sarcasm doesn't travel over the internet. icon_e_smile.gif
  • dragma wrote:

Sarcasm doesn't travel over the internet. icon_e_smile.gif

Ah, it helps to use one of the smilies icon_rolleyes.gif
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    icon_lol.gif they listened! There's a popup now explaining the change.