Widow Maker

Options

Comments

• Easy #1 for me. I've been very lucky with brackets the last 2 tournaments. I hope that streak continues lol.
    Well, back to hulk grinding... sigh
  • Was #1 in the last 10 minutes only to get attack multiple times and drop to the #8 spot, did a few quick retaliations to get back to #2 and then lose 88 points at the last minute dropping me down to #7. Was aiming for bag-women, but I'll settle for IM40 blue and red.
  • So I was #18... which sucks. I tried to be in 21-50 but the game froze and when I started it again it didn't show the points I got from last game. I played another game and when it ended, the points from last game were now visible. I had got too many points and so I'm the owner of new red Iron Man M40 cover, instead of the 3 wolvie covers i would've wanted... icon_mad.gif
  • kilgarin
    kilgarin Posts: 57 Match Maker
    Options
    Top 4 for me! One more blue cover and Model 40 is done.
  • Barely squeaked out #1. I got hit with 7 minutes left for about 130 points and dropped to like 6th. Hit a couple times after that too. But when I came out of my last match it seems that everyone ahead of me got hit a ton because 2nd place was 40 points behind me and he wasn't the guy previously in 1st. It stinks that winning boils down to how lucky you get on being attacked or not in the last 5 minutes. Worked out for me this time but I wish they could fix this. Or even just expand the win range. Top prize is 1-3 and on down the line. So even if you do get hit out of first there is still a chance you'll get what you deserve (in a good way)
  • Sadly for me, i didnt got the 3 covers wolverine reward, i've been attacked continously at half an hour left. Did all i could though, played as many rounds as i could, but for each win there we're 2-3 attacks.

2 covers wolverine aint that bad icon_e_smile.gif , but i wish it was green/yellow instead of red/yellow.

Cant wait for the next round
  • My internet timed out and I was only able to finish within the top four. I'll take it! (All three of my Black Widows are utter trash -- only Modern has any Iso put into her).

I only need one more blue cover for Iron Man Model 40 to complete him (15; 5/4/3).
  • Managed to wake up in time, despite this flu, to grind up to 818 and finish first. Pretty lucky in my bracket, surprisingly only 1 attack with 10 minutes until end only lost me 30 points. Either way, worth it for my first IW cover and my first IM40 covers icon_e_biggrin.gif

I ended up leveling my OBW quite a bit for this tourny, she's 54 now with an 85 wolverine and a 53 punisher for backup.
  • ended up top 4 because i was sleeping

i had a 350 point lead (900-550) last night but I guess the euros made a push!

i guess i'll start on a 5/3/5 ironman now, in case in the future there is a need for a rainbow battery build
  • ended up top 4 because i was sleeping

i had a 350 point lead (900-550) last night but I guess the euros made a push!

i guess i'll start on a 5/3/5 ironman now, in case in the future there is a need for a rainbow battery build

Ew. I cannot imagine sinking more ISO into a spare IM40. I look at mine now (L122) and wish I hadn't put so much into him. Unless he's buffed it's just not worth it except in rare circumstances.

Sadly since I missed #1 I just sold all mine for the 450 ISO and 75 HP icon_e_sad.gif
  • You got retaliated down to 640 last time I checked Gameloft. Was kind of a stressful ending in the bracket. Was first for last two hours and got pushed down to second 5 mins before the ending. Had to boost 2 quick matches to win.
  • Yet another Widow Maker coming up?!?!
  • JulietLima wrote:
    Yet another Widow Maker coming up?!?!

The tournaments happen twice a week instead of lasting all week. Two short ones instead of one long one.
  • Top 5 is but a dream for me, as I'm sorta barely into midgame, as I understand it. (My highest char is a lvl 45 Thor, with a 37 2* Wolverine behind him.) So far, the matches seem much tougher than past tourneys, too. I get plenty of points - 30+ now - but whatever I face takes my Widow down to nearly dead, and I don't have the patience to do Venom runs to heal her back up just to get nearly dead again. Hopefully I'll get a much needed Wolverine cover out of it, though.
  • NighteyesGrisu
    NighteyesGrisu Posts: 563 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Phantron wrote:
    The heroic token is really bad in this tournament since you can get modern BW from it.

not even just 'can' but most likely will :/
  • MODERN WIDOW AGAIN PULLED FROM THE TOKEN!

**** THIS **** I AM NOT GRINDING (AS IF MY BRACKET WILL LET ME) TO 800 POINTS JUST TO PULL ANOTHER STARTER CHARACTER.

F U C K T H I S T I N Y K I T T Y
  • I, for one, am glad I pulled a Modern Widow from the 250 prize. It let me put in a tank team. L1 Modern Widow, L8 Moonstone, and L11 Bagman ftl!

And, seriously, get over it.
  • NighteyesGrisu
    NighteyesGrisu Posts: 563 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Zathrus wrote:
    I, for one, am glad I pulled a Modern Widow from the 250 prize. It let me put in a tank team. L1 Modern Widow, L8 Moonstone, and L11 Bagman ftl!

And, seriously, get over it.

lol, yeah, that's what I used mine for as well icon_e_smile.gif but still would have preferred a grey suit icon_e_smile.gif
  • Was lucky and got a black OBW with mine. Just need one more to finish her off.
  • Both of my 250 tokens have disappeared when I restarted the app from PC -> Android