No Man's Land

123457»

Comments

• Speaking of brackets, do you know how many brackets there are? And how they are determined?

They are determined simply by entry time, you make your first match you get into the same bracket like the other people doing it at this time.

As for the number of brackets I can only guess, but judging from the last Hulk event there are about 60k active players. Divide that through player number per bracket. My guess would be a hundred brackets for the typical tourney.
  • I did all right in this tournament. I hovered between 2nd and 4th for the last two hours. I realized I couldn't get 1st and hold it till the end. So I just aimed for 2nd, which is where I ended up. And I needed all those gray suit covers.
  • finwe wrote:
    As for the number of brackets I can only guess, but judging from the last Hulk event there are about 60k active players. Divide that through player number per bracket. My guess would be a hundred brackets for the typical tourney.
    I'd say it's closer to half that. People don't like PVP, people don't need Widow, people are busy on the weekend, etc.
  • Based on previous info from IceIX the week tournaments would get about 50k players; the Lightning Rounds around 5k, and the weekend tournaments somewhat less than the week tournaments.

That was before they split the week tournaments in half, of course. But it wouldn't be unreasonable to expect 10-25k players in this one.

I wound up top 100, which was fine with me. I just wanted the black OBW anyway.