No Man's Land

Comments

• Oh wait, sorry guys it's referring to female characters... not players!

Oh, so I can play? And I was just about complete with the paperwork for the name change....
  • Zathrus wrote:
    Oh wait, sorry guys it's referring to female characters... not players!

Oh, so I can play? And I was just about complete with the paperwork for the name change....

Nah, go ahead with the name change... just don't waste any iso icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Bugpop wrote:
    So I don't have IW. How many HP does she have at 230?

Who ever pulled this off either has way too much spare ISO or money to waste.
  • Bugpop wrote:
    So I don't have IW. How many HP does she have at 230?

Who ever pulled this off either has way too much spare ISO or money to waste.

I *think* I saw one out there earlier. I laughed heartily
  • Level 88ish GSBW, 82 C. Storm and...level 30 IM. Yum. No interest in this tourney with a max card GSBW.
  • Hit the 325 reward. Send in the lady bags and Yalenas. Feel free to climb all over me
  • This 1 is turning out to be pretty dreadful. There's actually some pretty fun matches since most teams I've seen are all very evenly matched for once. Problem being prolly 1/3 of my matches turn into an old storm c yellow vs storm c yellow which as it was before is still quite frustrating.
  • I don't have C Storm at a decent level.. looks like I'm out for this one. I'm pretty sure OBW and Moonstone can't carry me.
  • 4/3/5 lvl 25 grey suit. Only need green and I have no want to bother for the high lvl progress rewards or for the rewards below green widow (I am sure i ll get the green at some point..and I am not planning on lvling her so....). Therefore...YAY the first event I can ignore almost completely! Just get up to about 400 at some point. Also, the ignoring has nothing to do with it being female characters...except it totally does, just coincidentally.
  • Is this tourney only one time or will there be a second?
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is this tourney only one time or will there be a second?
    Looks like it's only running once, but it's hard ti be sure.
  • DayvBang wrote:
    Is this tourney only one time or will there be a second?
    Looks like it's only running once, but it's hard ti be sure.
    Weekend events are usually only once. M-F events run twice
  • It's a weekend tournament. One and done.

Oh, and the stats for the max level Bag Lady were provided by the devs (IceIX), so no real ISO was involved.
  • I don't have C Storm at a decent level.. looks like I'm out for this one. I'm pretty sure OBW and Moonstone can't carry me.

On paper, I think an OBW/Moonstone/Modern Storm team would be quite competitive. MStorm doesn't pack the blue punch CStorm does, but her red is pretty decent at high levels, her black adds a good chunk of damage, and her green is probably better than CStorm's when there's nobody to feed her green. I'm planning on playing around with a bunch of different team configurations and this is one I think is reasonably viable.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    I'm using MWidow/MStorm/Moonstone riht now and having a blast. Need to level up Moonstone right now though, but even at level 25 she's still useful. High chance of gravity warp collapsing and Photon packs a big punch.

Might level up my G Widow, but she's 2/3/4 and not as useful as I'd like just yet.
  • There was a team with a Modern Storm that gave me a tough time. Mistress of the Elements is pretty dreadful, and her lightning strike is very efficient. Don't underestimate Modern Storm or Modern Widow or you'll be in a world of hurt.
  • I was saving ISO hoping for a Punisher tournament. Not going to waste it on this one since I have all the G widow covers. Maybe next week?

The only leveled character I have for this one is G widow at lv 80. I got screwed out of yellow C Storm by R41 switching rewards and then haven't gotten one for a really long time. By then there was no point of upgrading her as I moved on to 3*a.

I'll try to get the 325 O widow and then switch to baglady.
  • Want to try to get the 250 token, but I'm 99.99999% sure it would probably be a Moonstone lol
  • I'm pleased so far. Got the Black OBW cover at 325, and got another one from the event recruit token. Putting me at 3/5/3. Really gotta decide how I want to finish that out. I've got a purple in the cache I could use if I wasn't ambivalent.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Want to try to get the 250 token, but I'm 99.99999% sure it would probably be a Moonstone lol
    Mine was a green Classic Storm. I think I've sold almost ten of those while waiting for my last yellow.