Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

No Man's Land

Comments

• Oh wait, sorry guys it's referring to female characters... not players!

Oh, so I can play? And I was just about complete with the paperwork for the name change....
  • Zathrus wrote:
    Oh wait, sorry guys it's referring to female characters... not players!

Oh, so I can play? And I was just about complete with the paperwork for the name change....

Nah, go ahead with the name change... just don't waste any iso icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Bugpop wrote:
    So I don't have IW. How many HP does she have at 230?

Who ever pulled this off either has way too much spare ISO or money to waste.
  • Bugpop wrote:
    So I don't have IW. How many HP does she have at 230?

Who ever pulled this off either has way too much spare ISO or money to waste.

I *think* I saw one out there earlier. I laughed heartily
  • Level 88ish GSBW, 82 C. Storm and...level 30 IM. Yum. No interest in this tourney with a max card GSBW.
  • Hit the 325 reward. Send in the lady bags and Yalenas. Feel free to climb all over me
  • This 1 is turning out to be pretty dreadful. There's actually some pretty fun matches since most teams I've seen are all very evenly matched for once. Problem being prolly 1/3 of my matches turn into an old storm c yellow vs storm c yellow which as it was before is still quite frustrating.
  • I don't have C Storm at a decent level.. looks like I'm out for this one. I'm pretty sure OBW and Moonstone can't carry me.
  • 4/3/5 lvl 25 grey suit. Only need green and I have no want to bother for the high lvl progress rewards or for the rewards below green widow (I am sure i ll get the green at some point..and I am not planning on lvling her so....). Therefore...YAY the first event I can ignore almost completely! Just get up to about 400 at some point. Also, the ignoring has nothing to do with it being female characters...except it totally does, just coincidentally.
  • Is this tourney only one time or will there be a second?
  • DayvDayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is this tourney only one time or will there be a second?
    Looks like it's only running once, but it's hard ti be sure.
  • DayvBang wrote:
    Is this tourney only one time or will there be a second?
    Looks like it's only running once, but it's hard ti be sure.
    Weekend events are usually only once. M-F events run twice
  • It's a weekend tournament. One and done.

Oh, and the stats for the max level Bag Lady were provided by the devs (IceIX), so no real ISO was involved.
  • mischiefmakermischiefmaker Age Unconfirmed Posts: 932
    I don't have C Storm at a decent level.. looks like I'm out for this one. I'm pretty sure OBW and Moonstone can't carry me.

On paper, I think an OBW/Moonstone/Modern Storm team would be quite competitive. MStorm doesn't pack the blue punch CStorm does, but her red is pretty decent at high levels, her black adds a good chunk of damage, and her green is probably better than CStorm's when there's nobody to feed her green. I'm planning on playing around with a bunch of different team configurations and this is one I think is reasonably viable.
  • KelbrisKelbris Posts: 1,051
    I'm using MWidow/MStorm/Moonstone riht now and having a blast. Need to level up Moonstone right now though, but even at level 25 she's still useful. High chance of gravity warp collapsing and Photon packs a big punch.

Might level up my G Widow, but she's 2/3/4 and not as useful as I'd like just yet.
  • There was a team with a Modern Storm that gave me a tough time. Mistress of the Elements is pretty dreadful, and her lightning strike is very efficient. Don't underestimate Modern Storm or Modern Widow or you'll be in a world of hurt.
  • I was saving ISO hoping for a Punisher tournament. Not going to waste it on this one since I have all the G widow covers. Maybe next week?

The only leveled character I have for this one is G widow at lv 80. I got screwed out of yellow C Storm by R41 switching rewards and then haven't gotten one for a really long time. By then there was no point of upgrading her as I moved on to 3*a.

I'll try to get the 325 O widow and then switch to baglady.
  • Want to try to get the 250 token, but I'm 99.99999% sure it would probably be a Moonstone lol
  • I'm pleased so far. Got the Black OBW cover at 325, and got another one from the event recruit token. Putting me at 3/5/3. Really gotta decide how I want to finish that out. I've got a purple in the cache I could use if I wasn't ambivalent.
  • DayvDayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Want to try to get the 250 token, but I'm 99.99999% sure it would probably be a Moonstone lol
    Mine was a green Classic Storm. I think I've sold almost ten of those while waiting for my last yellow.