Earth's Mightiest 15 - 17 Sep

Options
Single Player Rewards

1. All rewards from the previous rank + X-Force greenflag.png
2-5. 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, Mohawk yellowflag.pnggreenflag.pngblackflag.png
6-10. 2000 iso8.png , 100 imcoin.png, greenflag.pngblackflag.png
11-25. 1000 iso8.png , 50 imcoin.png, greenflag.pngblackflag.png
26-50. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, blackflag.png
51-100. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png, blackflag.png
101-200. 500 iso8.png, Ares greenflag.png
201-300. 250 iso8.png, Ares greenflag.png
301-400. 2x Standard Token, 140 iso8.png
401-500. 70 iso8.png

Progression Rewards:

25. Standard Token
50. 100 iso8.png
100. +3 All Boosts redtile.pngyellowtile.pnggreentile.pngblacktile.pngbluetile.pngpurpletile.png
200. 250 iso8.png
300. Recruit Token
400. 25 imcoin.png
500. star.pngstar.png Thor redflag.png
600. 25 imcoin.png
700. 1000 iso8.png
800. 50 imcoin.png
900. Recruit Token
1000. 1000 iso8.png
1100. star.pngstar.pngstar.png Iron Man blueflag.png
1200. 1000 iso8.png
1300. Nick Fury yellowflag.png

Alliance rewards:

1-2. 5000 iso8.png 250 imcoin.png, Mohawk blackflag.png
3-10. 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png , blackflag.png
11-25. 3000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, blackflag.png
25-50. 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, blackflag.png
51-100. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, blackflag.png
101-250. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
251-500. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
501-1000. 500 iso8.png
1001-10000. 250 iso8.png

Comments

• OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Oh boy... It's been almost 9 months since we got this PvP. Not looking forward to buff changes.
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Oh boy... It's been almost 9 months since we got this PvP. Not looking forward to buff changes.
    I wasn't here 9 months ago, what is the concept of 'Earth's Mightiest'?
  • DrNitroman wrote:

I don't recall all the details but I'm sure Avengers were buffed (back in the day when they had boosts targeted at teams like X-Men, Avengers, Brotherhood etc.) However it was probably an unpopular limited roster event back then. Hopefully this time around we'll have access to our full roster. My best guess would be that this is the opposite of Nefarious foes where only Avengers get a huge buff or only hero/good guys are buffed.
  • Unknown
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Red Panda wrote:
    DrNitroman wrote:

I don't recall all the details but I'm sure Avengers were buffed (back in the day when they had boosts targeted at teams like X-Men, Avengers, Brotherhood etc.) However it was probably an unpopular limited roster event back then. Hopefully this time around we'll have access to our full roster. My best guess would be that this is the opposite of Nefarious foes where only Avengers get a huge buff or only hero/good guys are buffed.

IIRC, it was an avengers only pvp, but none of the characters were buffed. IM40 rewards were given at the time.

Edit: Removed the line about Black Widow. Early mornings are confusing. icon_e_wink.gif
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    dearbluey wrote:
    Red Panda wrote:
    DrNitroman wrote:

IIRC, it was an avengers only pvp (and black widow, for some reason), but none of the characters were buffed. IM40 rewards were given at the time.
    Thanks!
    No buff, we'll see if it's entertaining... or not! icon_e_wink.gif
  • poomermon
    poomermon Posts: 300 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Could someone list which characters are considered avengers in this game?
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Probably the widest definition possible, except when explicitly stated otherwise.
    1*s - Black Widow (Modern), Iron Man 35, Hawkeye (Classic).
    2*s - Thor (Marvel Now!), Hawkeye (Modern), Captain America (Modern), Wolverine (Astonishing X-Men).
    3*s - Black Widow (Grey Suit), Iron Man 40, Thor (Modern), Captain America (Steve Rogers), the Hulk, Spider-Man, Falcon, Captain Marvel (Modern).
    4*s - Nick Fury.

oBW should not count, since that's her non-Avenger incarnation, neither Patch or X-Force (were solo or at another team at the time). A.Wolvie should count.
    Not sure about She-Hulk/Storm/Black Panther.
    Sentry is supposed to play for both teams, but his tag says Dark Avengers.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If it is avengers only I expect to see a lot of LThor, Hulk combos. The third player will really depend on the roster. BWGS for lots of CoTS, possible LCap for a red Nuke, captain Marvel for fueling red. I would prefer they just buff the characters rather than limited roster otherwise this will be a major slugfest.
  • over_clocked
    Options
    I am willing to bet on the same thing happening as with Nefarious Foes recently, unlimited roster, Avengers get a 100% buff (up to lvl 332). Don't know what they are going to do with Fury, hopefully not a lvl 540 buff icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I could easily see Beast being included, and considering how game-breakingly powerful he is, and how everybody has him both fully covered and leveled, that should completely change everything.

Or not.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    What about Beast?

He was/is/was/is/was/going to be again but not right now Avenger.

Edit, was not here 9 months ago either. I first saw this and thought, "Hmmm, looks like Avengers only PvP". I was kinda close icon_e_wink.gif .

2nd Edit: since 3* Cap was last PvP award, and he is a main member of the Avengers, does that mean he will be the featured character?
  • OnesOwnGrief
    Options
    Means he'll be the the 1100 progression reward.
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Almost all as predicted, except Beast also counts. Sentry is not buffed icon_lol.gif
  • OnesOwnGrief
    Options
    And like all things, it is changed at the developers whim. No Cap at 1100, all characters allowed, watch out for that major buffed 332 LThor (I think levels are doubled. Avengers Only).
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Maxed Fury is buffed to lvl 442, not 540. He is still scary imo...
  • OnesOwnGrief
    Options
    Yeah, only said doubled cause I noticed my 140 Thor was at 280 and my Cap was at 260 (130).
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    locked wrote:
    Maxed Fury is buffed to lvl 442, not 540. He is still scary imo...
    Too bad that x-force is a way better iso8.png sink now (unless you were sitting on a very large ISO mountain to begin with)
  • Ryz-aus
    Ryz-aus Posts: 386
    Options
    locked wrote:
    Almost all as predicted, except Beast also counts. Sentry is not buffed icon_lol.gif

Sorry Sentry, you were clearly a new Avenger and don't qualify.
  • poomermon
    poomermon Posts: 300 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I think I will try Black panther/Thor/Hood for this tourney. Hood is not buffed but works well on offence and while not as scary on defence he is still somewhat annoying. Also he can hide behind BP so no need to waste health packs on him.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    I entered a bracket already cause why not and I've already been hit - you'd think a L300 Panther might deter some people...

Free points for later icon_e_wink.gif

Sidenote: Adamantium Slash is not to be underestimated! 6.5K damage hurts.