3-STAR RUMBLE WENT ONLINE!

Options

Comments

• forgrim wrote:
    zhathras wrote:
    Zathrus wrote:
    Zathrus is the real thing.

Zhathras is the imposter.

I object to being called an imposter. I've been using this handle for online games since back when Babylon 5 was still on the air.

rofl, he joins the forums!

Oh snap!
  • zhathras wrote:
    I object to being called an imposter. I've been using this handle for online games since back when Babylon 5 was still on the air.
    doh! I guess this means we have to stop picking on you.
    You should save that one for just before the end. That way you get a huge bump because he's losing points at the same time and there's not enough time to retaliate.
    I'm furiously skipping trying to get him to come up again, but no luck so far.
  • forgrim wrote:
    zhathras wrote:
    Zathrus wrote:

rofl, he joins the forums!

But is it the real Zhathras or an impostor ?! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Let the battle begin.
  • Heh, just ran across someone with a level 53 Hulk already. It has 5k hit points.
  • zhathras wrote:
    Zathrus wrote:

homer-clone-o.gif
  • Which ever one is in my tourney something weird has happened got to 645 and no one has attacked in like 45 min or so
  • Oh noes, Polkio showed up as a potential opponent...need to tank some time to get my MMR down...

• But is it the real Zhathras or an impostor ?! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Let the battle begin.

Cannot say. Saying I would know. Do not know, so can not say.
  • Unknown
    edited December 2013
    Options
    russnou wrote:
    Which ever one is in my tourney something weird has happened got to 645 and no one has attacked in like 45 min or so

Same with mine. Zhathras, I see you are yo-yoing. Please stay in second place icon_razz.gif

Edit: you are 6 points from 3rd, be careful of a last minute ambush!
  • Unknown
    edited December 2013
    Options
    And now I'm down 200 points from 1st. Oh well. Top 5 is still very likely.

I forget the #1 guys team, Maybe Rag/Mag/Spidey or Doom/Mag/Spidey, but it was high level, which I guess is how he's holding his lead. Much easier targets out there for nearly as many points.

EDIT: Found him. Spidey 97/ Rag 112 / IM40 100.
  • Frozen wrote:
    russnou wrote:
    Which ever one is in my tourney something weird has happened got to 645 and no one has attacked in like 45 min or so

Same with mine. Zhathras, I see you are yo-yoing. Please stay in second place icon_razz.gif

Wait which one is Zathrus? have one in my tourney
  • russnou wrote:
    Frozen wrote:
    russnou wrote:

Wait which one is Zathrus? have one in my tourney

I have Zhathras. You have Zathrus I presume since he's not in my bracket.
  • zhathras wrote:

Let the battle begin.

Who are you?
  • Misguided wrote:
    zhathras wrote:

Let the battle begin.

Who are you?

What do you want?

Do you have anything worth living for?

(And do people who have not seen B5 wonder what is going on?)
  • **** it. **** this. Knocked to #7 by this **** scoring with <1 min to go.
  • Hit Gamen's maxed punisher/magneto/im40 and was surprised how easy it was. Still went down in 3 turns but it takes longer to trigger all the abilities. I guess the endgame won't be so bad when everyone is maxed.
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    zhathras wrote:
    (And do people who have not seen B5 wonder what is going on?)

Yes. But thank you for the clue.

Well, I just got knocked from 4th to 13th with less than a minute to go. So much for that red Punisher cover.
  • Guy at the top of my bracket finished with 736. Must've had no one hit him this whole tourney lol.
  • big rush by beezer to knock me out of first place with two minus 30 attacks helping him. jeebus.

got the first tho.
  • Yea, I got f'ed at the end. -81 points.

I had a weakazz team. So I should expect it.