3-STAR RUMBLE WENT ONLINE!

Options

Comments

• Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    whats a good time to join (2 hrs before? 1 hr?) to go for top 5? my MMR is too high right now. Don't wanna slough thru all these high hp 3 stars
    Given your covers? Pretty much anytime outside of the initial rush would probably be good. But the last hour or so is probably the least effort required, if you don't care about progression rewards, since you'd probably need to watch that anyway
  • Spoit wrote:
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    whats a good time to join (2 hrs before? 1 hr?) to go for top 5? my MMR is too high right now. Don't wanna slough thru all these high hp 3 stars
    Given your covers? Pretty much anytime outside of the initial rush would probably be good. But the last hour or so is probably the least effort required, if you don't care about progression rewards, since you'd probably need to watch that anyway

dont care about progression awards. Just want my punisher icon_e_smile.gif
  • Whatever you do don't join early EU time, you get these guys in you bracket.... *sigh* Lost interest in 1st place pretty fast.

http://imgur.com/77fzsPz
  • Anyone else have this matchmaking issue that you keep seeing the same players over and over again, no matter if you skip or fight them?
  • Grazzt wrote:
    Anyone else have this matchmaking issue that you keep seeing the same players over and over again, no matter if you skip or fight them?

Yep. icon_neutral.gif
  • Grazzt wrote:
    Anyone else have this matchmaking issue that you keep seeing the same players over and over again, no matter if you skip or fight them?

Yep. icon_neutral.gif
    LOL, sorry for keep attacking you, have no choice. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    finwe wrote:
    Whatever you do don't join early EU time, you get these guys in you bracket.... *sigh* Lost interest in 1st place pretty fast.

Yeah this is the death bracket
  • russnou wrote:
    Just curious as to why I keep seeing all the high lvl IM40 out there. Was there a discount on HP or ISO for this guy? His attacks suck balls and he actually does spidey's job for himself(stun). There are so many better lvl 3 to play with.

IM40 yellow skill feeds spideys stun, kinda neat to have the whole opposite team permanent stunned. Also his high damage makes him a good tank, keeps him in front. The spidey heals him up. Haven't used a health pack in ages icon_e_smile.gif
  • Also I put iso in him since I didn't have any other deacent 3* hero before, and as soon as his damage got higher than Thors he started pulling his weight by tanking. Now I've won other 3-stars that I can put iso in. So nothing is useless icon_e_smile.gif
  • Grazzt wrote:
    Grazzt wrote:

Yep. icon_neutral.gif
    LOL, sorry for keep attacking you, have no choice. icon_e_wink.gif

icon_lol.gif I didn't even notice that was you! Lol. You haven't been that bad. icon_razz.gif I understand your attacks. icon_e_smile.gif Another person has just been hitting me non-stop though. icon_evil.gif It got so outrageous that I had to find him/her in my list and start launching multiple first-strike attacks to get him/her to stop. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Anybody else notice hood round lvl retaliations? Was gonna push for 400, got to 325 and quit (I haven't had time to play recently) but I got hit by someone with 150 ish points and lost -36....another won on the second attack and did a -19. That seems quite high since i was only about 330.
  • Gorran wrote:
    Also I put iso in him since I didn't have any other deacent 3* hero before, and as soon as his damage got higher than Thors he started pulling his weight by tanking. Now I've won other 3-stars that I can put iso in. So nothing is useless icon_e_smile.gif

I agree. icon_e_smile.gif He's an awesome battery with high health points. When thorned rose isn't available, his recharge comes in really handy. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Anybody else notice hood round lvl retaliations? Was gonna push for 400, got to 325 and quit (I haven't had time to play recently) but I got hit by someone with 150 ish points and lost -36....another won on the second attack and did a -19. That seems quite high since i was only about 330.

Yep on that one too. icon_lol.gif Seems like A LOT of people have high level 3*'s and they all need Punisher covers so no one can really push ahead of the group because of all the attacks/retaliations.
  • Even with lvl20 heroes out no one wants to attack me icon_e_confused.gif

I had 700 and attacker 400. I lost -41. 1000 points is to far away I think ...
  • Not even looking at the progressions in this one, it's all about the end game. Alarm clock will be at the ready icon_e_smile.gif

And glad I avoided the Euro bracket of death, that's pretty insane... icon_e_surprised.gif
  • finwe wrote:
    Whatever you do don't join early EU time, you get these guys in you bracket.... *sigh* Lost interest in 1st place pretty fast.

I'm assuming you're not talking about me? I'm pretty sure Polkio will kick me out of first soon enough.

Plus this guy. Crazy? Crazy!

http://i.imgur.com/AKtjW6r.jpg
  • Just had a match vs a one star a two star and a three star in the tourney.

Storm, Thor and IM40
  • It really sucks losing 30 points to people that lose twice against your team.
  • Some dev please check this guy out "Much0angry" he's somehow using his 1 & 2*s in the 3* only tourney icon_e_smile.gif