How the Hulk scoring system works ?

Comments

• how many sub events are there for the last push (no access to PQ right now)
  • I'm 152 points shy of 50k right now with the main event missions to attempt. Are they opening up subs still?
  • eidehua
    eidehua Posts: 521 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2013
    forgrim wrote:
    how many sub events are there for the last push (no access to PQ right now)

12 hrs left, 4 missions now lol. One requires punisher.
  • jozier wrote:
    Microtom you are 100% wrong.

The lower your rank in the main event, the higher your point value in the sub-events. As you moved up in the main event, your mission values would drop in the sub-events, regardless of if you attempt them or not.

This. The 2000 point missions he was talking about were 200 point missions with max (10x) multiplier. If microtom were right, we would have passed 50k ages ago instead of in the last hour and a few people with optimal timing would have pulled out into massive leads.
  • eidehua wrote:
    forgrim wrote:

12 hrs left, 4 sub events now lol. One requires punisher.

4 sub-events, or do you mean 4 missions?
  • radiopy
    radiopy Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
    Repeatable a? Just want to make sure I hit 50,000 for the Punisher.
  • eidehua wrote:
    forgrim wrote:

Do those unlock new areas or are they just single missions?
    Repeatable or single-use?
  • Microtom wrote:
    the moose wrote:
    I think this was roughly how it worked on the first few days of the event. But once we reached the goal and the Hulk bomb got dropped, ruber banding went into overdrive. The highest ruber banding i've seen yet in this game

Do you have an exemple? A mission's point value?
    Yes as i cited above. Not playing for a while and dropping in ranks in the overall event makes my sub-mission values skyrocket, caping at 2000 for the Punisher required missions. Looking at your picture above it seems to me like you and the two guys right below you either joined the event late or sat out/didn't grind a lot of the sub-missions.So yes there is a cap on the rubber-banding. The three of you had your RB cap maxed out so when you did all available missions until they yielded no more points, you go the same score. I'm not a RB expert but that seems to me a reasonable explanation, because there is most deffinitely rubber banding
  • Unknown
    edited December 2013
    eidehua wrote:
    forgrim wrote:

0 sub events. 4 missions, not full subevents. They are on the main event page/world. Since it is under 12 hrs there is no way to know if they refresh or not.

Edit: also, while I know they are repeatable I have no plan on playing them down to zero right now to check the # of repeats. Again, no way to know if they will refresh...I MAY decide to deplete one of them just to see..maybe. I will prob just get on and start making decisions in the last 2 hrs of the event.

If someone can find if there is a hard cap on the # of repeats that would be helpful..but I understand if not since everyone is technically an enemy this time lol.
  • eidehua
    eidehua Posts: 521 Critical Contributor
    eidehua wrote:
    forgrim wrote:

0 sub events. 4 missions, not full subevents. They are on the main event page/world. Since it is under 12 hrs there is no way to know if they refresh or not.

Yeah my bad, I assumed they would open subevents.
  • Shoot. Mathematically they won't push me to 50K, so I'm debating whether to wait a bit and see if I can rubberband up to the 50K.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Are the new missions repeatable? I have 498xx points and I'm thinking of just waiting for a while.
  • jozier wrote:
    Shoot. Mathematically they won't push me to 50K, so I'm debating whether to wait a bit and see if I can rubberband up to the 50K.

This. I want to finish them up right before bed so I have a chance of waking up with a couple Hulks
  • jozier wrote:
    Shoot. Mathematically they won't push me to 50K, so I'm debating whether to wait a bit and see if I can rubberband up to the 50K.

Very curious about this well.. I'll be dreadfully close, just slightly under 49k.. I guess I should be waiting regardless to try and rubber band into top 1500 just before it ends.
  • radiopy
    radiopy Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
    Confirmed - repeatable.
  • Kelbris wrote:
    Are the new missions repeatable? I have 498xx points and I'm thinking of just waiting for a while.
    u should be fine for reaching 50k.
  • jozier wrote:

Very curious about this well.. I'll be dreadfully close, just slightly under 49k.. I guess I should be waiting regardless to try and rubber band into top 1500 just before it ends.

The missions will reset in 8 hours with just the same amount of points. You have time to do two rounds. If you miss a round you'll miss a bunch of points.
  • Microtom wrote:
    jozier wrote:

The missions will reset in 8 hours with just the same amount of points. You have time to do two rounds. If you miss a round you'll miss a bunch of points.

Microtom, you have no idea how this event works. You should stop pronouncing things like this.
  • Missions go to 0 pretty quick. After 1 hit each lol.
  • My "Send Osborn a Message" just gained 9 points in 5 minutes. Let the RB build and then you should hit the 50k