Lightning Rounds

Options

Comments

• the moose wrote:
    Polkio wrote:
    Now Lightning rounds are super way to gathering iso. So unfair to fight with it with 115 level ragnarok (or 112 according to bug). I feel almost sorry to fight against storm/thor/villain

PS: Tomorrow my wife will play probably while I am out so be aware. Noone is safe icon_e_smile.gif

No fair having a pinch hitter to rack up iso for you! haha. I got to talk to my wife and see what I can arrange

Good luck. Hey it is like Candy Crush only for men
  • Polkio wrote:
    the moose wrote:
    Polkio wrote:
    Now Lightning rounds are super way to gathering iso. So unfair to fight with it with 115 level ragnarok (or 112 according to bug). I feel almost sorry to fight against storm/thor/villain

PS: Tomorrow my wife will play probably while I am out so be aware. Noone is safe icon_e_smile.gif

No fair having a pinch hitter to rack up iso for you! haha. I got to talk to my wife and see what I can arrange

LOL! That is almost the exact line i used to try to get my wife into it. "Its like Candy Crush but with super heros!" I think I lost her at "super heros." That and she has seen how much of my time it has consumed and she doesn't want to take the plunge
  • the moose wrote:
    Polkio wrote:
    the moose wrote:
    Polkio wrote:

LOL! That is almost the exact line i used to try to get my wife into it. "Its like Candy Crush but with super heros!" I think I lost her at "super heros." That and she has seen how much of my time it has consumed and she doesn't want to take the plunge

Maybe play Lego series with her, Lego Marvel Super Heroes is the first step
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    got myself above 400 points to grab a diabolical token in the Loki tournament

I have 1 villain with maxed powers (Doom)

guess what I draw

no seriously guess
  • Kelbris wrote:
    got myself above 400 points to grab a diabolical token in the Loki tournament

I have 1 villain with maxed powers (Doom)

guess what I draw

no seriously guess

You sound surprised..soo..bagman?

I got a yellow hood from mine. 2/2/0 hood..and I never play his rounds seriously soooooo...at least you god 25 hp out of it lol.

This mag round I suspect will be murder.
  • Did my best to stay low enough for the Diabolical Token. I figured this would be the only time I'd have a shot at getting Magneto and Ragnarok since their rounds will be crazy. And then I just opened Loki anyways... sigh..
  • Did my best to stay low enough for the Diabolical Token. I figured this would be the only time I'd have a shot at getting Magneto and Ragnarok since their rounds will be crazy. And then I just opened Loki anyways... sigh..

Happened to me before too...totally. The game's way of laughing at you.

Every time I play Loki round I try to decide if I should just push top 8 and at least get 2 Loki..lol.
  • Hey, can someone tell me what the Lightning rounds schedule is? I wanna make a go of the Doom & Loki rounds (yeah, laugh it up but they're my best chance of gettin anything as they're the only 2 villains I have more than 1 cover for) so would be good to know which rounds precede them so I can tank in those and set myself up nicely for Loki/Doom.
  • Recent rounds have started with Hood and ended with Magneto, 24 in all, two hours apart.

Magneto
    Ragnarok
    Hood
    Doom
    Loki

Or, as I like to call it, MR HiDdLeston.
  • Polkio wrote:

Haha icon_lol.gif

Even more evidence that Polkio is totally bonkers crazy icon_e_biggrin.gif Still, having someone trustworthy to grind ISO for me sure would be nice... icon_e_confused.gif

Say Polkio, what's your wife's mobile number? icon_e_wink.gif
  • Cheers misguded, nice little mnemonic, I'll remember that!
    Rats, can only tank for either Doom or Loki's round, not both. Ah well.
  • theZeppo wrote:
    Cheers misguded, nice little mnemonic, I'll remember that!
    Rats, can only tank for either Doom or Loki's round, not both. Ah well.

The Loki round tends to have the least competition.
  • All I need are loki (3/2) and doom (4/2) covers but i really don't feel like playing for 90 minutes in a row just for them lol. Not very motivated to collect subpar characters.
  • Sigh, that mag round was a chore. I have no idea why a 2 skilled rag has the most hp in the game. It's bats*t crazy. I have to skip him every time and that leaves maybe 1 player after 40 skips lol. That's what I get for refusing to tank I guess. Only getting ppl 200 pts below me with lvl 70+ rags. Still could have finished with a diabolical had I not been gangbanged for -40 at the last sec or if I hadn't run out of heals having to go up against overleveled rags. O well.

Drum roll from the (fail)roic token...purple Hawkeye! Yes...
  • Well that was a fun Magneto round... started off strong, but real life intervened so had to put my phone down when I was at #2.

Pick it back up, there's 12 minutes left, I'm now at #55. Start plowing through opponents. At <1 minute left I'm at #25. Start desperately yielding, since I don't need a Purple Mags. End up at #26 or 27 after two yields (first yield put me at #24!).

Doesn't matter in the end... my Rags is already maxed. And yes, it's a red one.
  • Zathrus wrote:
    Well that was a fun Magneto round... started off strong, but real life intervened so had to put my phone down when I was at #2.

Pick it back up, there's 12 minutes left, I'm now at #55. Start plowing through opponents. At <1 minute left I'm at #25. Start desperately yielding, since I don't need a Purple Mags. End up at #26 or 27 after two yields (first yield put me at #24!).

Doesn't matter in the end... my Rags is already maxed. And yes, it's a red one.

I don't even go for diabolicals because the only thing that would please me is a red mag. Odds of that = 1/12. Meh.

Of course I could just try for top 2 in the magneto tourney but that too is a crapshoot.
  • Unknown
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Man that Mag round was brutal.

I got up to #10 but couldn't last that final push to get a Blue Mag. My 1/3/5 (!!!) Mag is brutal with only 1 blue cover. icon_cry.gif
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    I don't even go for diabolicals because the only thing that would please me is a red mag. Odds of that = 1/12. Meh.

Of course I could just try for top 2 in the magneto tourney but that too is a crapshoot.

My aim for a Mags tourney is top 8, since I need 2 blue still. Top 2 would be nice, but I'm not too concerned about red for now. I knew I wouldn't place that high this round though, since dinner and other things were going to intercede, and I simply didn't want to place in the top 25 and get a purple Mags that I knew would be useless to me. Better to play the token game and get one of the covers I could use (2 Mags colors, 1 Doom color, 3 Hood colors, 1 Loki color).
  • Yay. Decided to go all out after rags. Made 580 points or so (a new record for me) and managed a top 8 finish.
    Now my rags is a 4/5!! Now for the ISO!