*** Deadpool (It's Me, Deadpool!) ***

1262728293032»

Comments

• DesertTortoise
    DesertTortoise Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Cut 50% off of someone's health with no cap? That'd immediately become one of the best powers in the game.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I Think the red damage is just fine. Deadpool has a similar damage output as 3* Human Torch, who is generally considered to have one of the best red Powers in 3* land. The only difference is that they have different drawbacks - Torch's red technically costs 8 AP, but since he gets two back the effective cost is 6AP after the first cast as long as there is red tiles to destroy on the board. Deadpool on the other hand only deals full damage to opponents who aren't too badly damaged. It's an excellent move to soften the opponent up, and the damage can still be increased by strike tiles so it's quite possible to KO an opponent with it.
    Compare that to 3* Punisher's red Power that can potentially do 40% of an enemy's total HP under the right conditions, and see how much damage that does under less than optimal conditions...
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Any time A Little Off the Top isn't doing full damage, that enemy is nearly dead anyways. And Razor's Edge costs only one AP less but does only a little more than half the damage.

The only weird bit is that you can't actually kill anyone with it, but you brought two other characters and some whales for that, right? RIGHT??
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Was thinking of roster a 0-5-0 deadpool for team up purpose (for guarantee whales) but does it have to be 5 covers or can my alliance mates use "insta win whales" if i send them a 0-1-0 deadpool?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    talleman said:
    Was thinking of roster a 0-5-0 deadpool for team up purpose (for guarantee whales) but does it have to be 5 covers or can my alliance mates use "insta win whales" if i send them a 0-1-0 deadpool?

It works just fine with any number of covers. I have gotten Whales teamups from DDQ (so level 2) and while the damage is pretty pathetic the insta-kill button is still there.