*** Deadpool (It's Me, Deadpool!) ***

Unknown
edited March 2017 in Character Details
Deadpool (It's Me, Deadpool!)
3 Star Rarity (Rare) Wiki Link.
At Max Level: HP: 8670 Tile Damage: 13/61/11/79/12/70
    A Little Off the Top - Red 6 AP
    All these suckers are punching each other all over, when I go right to the source - their health bars! I'll slice the enemy's health bar with my sweet ninja-swords, dealing 25% of their current health in damage (maximum 400 damage).
    Level Upgrades
      Level 2: SLICE, SLICE, SLICE! My katanas now cut off 30% of some schlub's health! (480) Level 3: SLICE, SLICE, SLICE! My katanas now cut off 35% of some schlub's health! (560) Level 4: SLICE, SLICE, SLICE! My katanas now cut off 45% of some schlub's health! (720) Level 5: SLICE, SLICE, SLICE! My katanas now cut off 65% of some schlub's health! (1040)
    Max Level: (maximum 3299 damage)
    Whales! Whales! Whales! - Purple 14 AP
    You've gotta help me get rid of all these whales (don't ask) before they go bad! I'll hit the enemy team with a Beluga, dealing 493 damage, but if you spend your Deadpool Points (the Money With The Mouth) I'll hit 'em with every whale I've got. I'm practically giving these whales away!
    Level Upgrades
      Level 2: Nana nana nana nana nana nana nana nana NARWHAL! (592) Level 3: Upgrade to the deadly panda-bear of the sea, THE ORCA! (690) Level 4: Send your enemies on a whale watch of pain to Notre Dame with a HUMPBACK! (887) Level 5: From Marvel Puzzle Quest, I whale at thee! Feel the might of the SPERM WHALE! (1282)
    Max Level: (dealing 4069 damage)
    Edit: Using all Deadpool points will kill the entire enemy team regardless of skill level.
    Mutant Pin Cushion - Black Passive
    (PASSIVE) Everyone should be paying more attention to me! If a character with less health than me would take 274 or more damage, I'll hop into the spotlight, taking the attack. Don't worry, my awesome Healing Factor then places a Black Countdown tile that'll restore 148 health to me when it goes off.
    Level Upgrades
      Level 2: Ooh yeah! Healing Factor over-time! My Countdown tile will heal 178 damage. Level 3: Ooh yeah! Healing Factor over-time! My Countdown tile will heal 207 damage. Level 4: Ooh yeah! Healing Factor over-time! My Countdown tile will heal 266 damage. Level 5: Ooh yeah! Healing Factor over-time! My Countdown tile will heal 385 damage.
    Max Level: Takes 869 damage, places countdown tile that'll restore 1219 health.
    Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Unknown
      edited July 2014
      Placeholder.
    • We already got a vote for 3/5/5 despite not knowing what any of his powers are!
    • Spoit
      Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
      While a new purple is always nice, it is kinda weird he doesn't have his little yellow boxes.

His black sounds like a taunt, which would be neat, but hopefully he will have true healing (tm) instead
    • Unknown
      edited July 2014
      He had better be able to heal as that is one of his defining characteristics. So hard to figure out how they will play him. He has swords, guns, can teleport, can heal, talk tinykitty to you, etc. Three abilities is like a slap in the face to the merc with a mouth. Watch them name him also (Wade Wilson) instead of (Merc With A Mouth) to spite the community. If that happens I will personally lead an uprising.

Edit: one ability should be defend baby Cable. The move would be Cable whooping you in retaliation for messing with Deadpool. Do xxx damage to Deadpool, 3 AP to all colors, Cable attacks entire team for 500 AOE damage.

Edit 2: So they went with (Modern) instead of (Merc With A Mouth). How dare they. I wish Deadpool could break the fourth wall and put these fools out of their misery. Time for rebellion!
    • Unknown
      edited July 2014
      Phantron wrote:
      We already got a vote for 3/5/5 despite not knowing what any of his powers are!

Or the colors!
    • fsentell wrote:
      Phantron wrote:
      We already got a vote for 3/5/5 despite not knowing what any of his powers are!

Or the colors!

I think the picture showed red/purple/black, but I don't remember the order.
    • HairyDave
      HairyDave Posts: 1,574
      Someone with more time to spare than I do found it for you guys:

http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13231&start=40#p194069
    • His health is terrible. 6800 for a character like him is a punch in the mouth. I must say it hurts like hell
    • OnesOwnGrief
      OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
      His health is terrible. 6800 for a character like him is a punch in the mouth. I must say it hurts like hell
      You are aware that Deadpool is one of the few characters that openly has a "Healing Factor," right? 6800 puts him at the same level as Daken and Wolverine and I would bet my money that he will also have the same healing timers as them as well. He may even have a passive that regenerates health during a fight as well.
    • Unknown
      edited July 2014
      HairyDave wrote:
      Someone with more time to spare than I do found it for you guys:

http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13231&start=40#p194069
      Thanks HairyDave, updated post.
    • Leugenesmiff
      Leugenesmiff Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
      His black power sounds like it might follow the recent increase in powers that damage the player.
    • JamieMadrox
      JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
      Title should be Deadpool (Modern) as per the images floating around.

His "Mutant Pin Cushion" passive black ability will be healing just like Daken's.
      "Whales! Whales! Whales!" will likely damage everyone in the match.
      "A little Off the Top" will likely do damage equal to x% of target's current health.
    • GAHHHHHHHH so awesome. I'm still voting for some of these mechanics... 'cause this is a democracy icon_razz.gif

[exert from April icon_e_smile.gif]:

Deadpool (modern) ***
      The merc with a mouth:
      This character offers a new game dynamic.
      He would also have relatively low health for a *** character.

Black/Red/[purple/yellow]

Black(passive) - Miraculous Recovery - when deadpool is downed if the player has x black tiles or the board has x black tiles [not sure which way that plays better] a y turn countdown tile is placed on the board. After y turns Deadpool recovers health depending on his level and the level of Miraculous Recovery. He also back-stabs for damage equivalent to the amount he recovered.
      Level 1 - Creates a 5 turn countdown tile which returns 20% of his health and does that amount of damage to the target opponent.
      Level 2 - Creates a 4 turn countdown tile which returns 30% of his health....
      Level 3 - 3/40%...
      Level 4 - 3/50%/damage/ if the tile is matched it is replaced on the board.
      Level 5 - 3/60%/damage/ if the tile is matched/destroyed it is replaced on the board.
      [Percentages would scale with DP's level}

Red(passive) - I'm a Hero!! - The ever noble merc with a mouth teleports into danger. [similar to hawkeye, but the opposite effect]. If an ally would take enough damage to be downed, Deadpool moves to the front and takes that damage. This ability could have similar requirements to activate as his black ability or could cost the team AP. He also is probably obnoxious enough to get targeted even without his teleporter.
      Level 1 - Imperfect protection DP takes full brunt of incoming damage and ally takes 50%
      Level 2 - DP takes full, ally takes 25%...
      Level 3 - DP takes 100%, Ally takes 0...
      Level 4 - DP takes 75%, 0, decreased activation
      Level 5 - DP takes 50%, decreased activation
      [Percentages could scale with DP level, could also be limited to once per opponent turn, and that could change with the skill level as well]

Purple - Katana na na na - DP could be written as a half villain/half hero and skip Killing spree, but this is DPs primary damage dealing ability. This also could be switched to be his red ability. DP attacks without attention or care to his survival or really anything else: dealing damage to all enemy targets. This damage would be related to his health as well - DP never really cares until he's pretty beat up.
      Level 1 (5 yellow) - DP deals damage %[based on level&amount he has take] to the target, ends turn
      Level 2 (6)- DP deals % damage to the target, ends turn
      Level 3 (7)- DP deals increasing damage to ALL targets, damage decreases from front target, ends turn
      Level 4 (8)- increased damage, all targets, ends turn
      Level 5 (9)- yup, yup, yup, doesn't end turn.
    • Title should be Deadpool (Modern) as per the images floating around.

His "Mutant Pin Cushion" passive black ability will be healing just like Daken's.
      "A little Off the Top" will likely do damage equal to x% of target's current health.
      Thanks Jamie Madrox for the correction. How could D3 mess that up? "Merc With A Mouth" is way better than "Modern."
    • JamieMadrox
      fsentell wrote:

Thanks Jamie Madrox for the correction. How could D3 mess that up? "Merc With A Mouth" is way better than "Modern."
      No Problem and I agree totally. Deadpool should have his own special tag of "Merc With a Mouth".
    • HairyDave
      HairyDave Posts: 1,574
      fsentell wrote:

No Problem and I agree totally. Deadpool should have his own special tag of "Merc With a Mouth".
      Saving it for the lazy 4*?
    • Tannen
      Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
      Deadpool Purple : Whales whales whales : Damage is based on the amount of HP you've bought. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Why? Cos Deadpool + 4th wall is hilarious.
    • JamieMadrox
      Tannen wrote:
      Deadpool Purple : Whales whales whales : Damage is based on the amount of HP you've bought. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Why? Cos Deadpool + 4th wall is hilarious.
      That would actually work.
    • mjh
      mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
      edited July 2014
      He has a "true heal"...at least they got that kinda right in Deadpool fashion
    • it would be great if they did something where his healing ability at level 6 was never take damage. that would be hilarious! lol icon_e_biggrin.gif