Predator And Prey - July 23-25 - Season IV

Options
Black Panther gonna be T'Challa'p in this piece.

Single Player Rewards

1. All rewards from the previous rank + XF Green
2-5. 5000 ISO, 100 HP, Sentry, Green, Yellow, Red
6-10. 2000 ISO, 100 HP, Y, R
11-25. 1000 ISO, 50 HP, Y, R
26-50. 1000 ISO, 50 HP, R
51-100. 500 ISO, 25 HP, R
101-200. 500 ISO, Wolvie Green
201-300. 250 ISO, G
301-400. 2x Standard Token, 140 ISO
401-500. 70 ISO

Progression Rewards:

25. Standard Token
50. 100 ISO
100. +3 All Boosts
200. 250 ISO
300. Recruit Token - Bags to Riches
400. 25 HP
500. iMags Red
600. 25 HP
700. 1000 ISO
800. 50 HP
900. Recruit Token - Bags to Riches
1000. 1000 ISO
1100. BP Blue
1200. 1000 ISO
1300. Baglady Blue

Alliance rewards:

1-2. 5000 ISO, 250 HP, Sentry Green
3-10. 5000 ISO, 100 HP, G
11-25. 3000 ISO, 100 HP, G
25-50. 2000 ISO, 100 HP, G
51-100. 1000 ISO, 50 HP, G
101-250. 1000 ISO, 50 HP Tears
251-500. 500 ISO, 25 HP More Tears
501-1000. 500 ISO Salty, Salty Tears
1001-10000. 250 ISO Birthday Cake

Comments

• HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    It's gotta be Carol covers don't it? Or is my timing off and she'd be the one after?
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    normally I'd say yes, but the last couple new characters they've pushed back the intro PvP for a little while for some reason. I'd expect it maybe the one after this so it falls in the middle of the next PvE that requires her.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Another session of death brackets.
    I wish the reward would be sentry, i need the covers to complete the guy icon_cry.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Guessing Hulk rewards. Because we're overdue for some and every time I've guessed Hulk lately I've been wrong, so I'm just going to keep going with that until I'm right. Could also be Ms. Danvers, but I think maybe that'll be one more down the line.
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Prolly CD, but I wouldn't turn down SuperStorm or Shulk.

RagsMcNerfyNerf, Victor, or Loki will force me to keep BP @ lv. 77.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thugpatrol wrote:
    Guessing Hulk rewards. Because we're overdue for some and every time I've guessed Hulk lately I've been wrong, so I'm just going to keep going with that until I'm right. Could also be Ms. Danvers, but I think maybe that'll be one more down the line.
    Think it's too soon. It's usually the pvp after the pve ended. So not this one, but the next one
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    *edit: I guess Carol won't be a prize until her required Story event ends.
  • Unknown
    Options
    As long as they keep death bracketing me, I'm happy for them to continue offering people I've got cover maxed as prizes.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm hoping for LazyStorm or Sentry covers. Even some Falcon rewards would be welcome. But I don't mind something that I don't personally need so I can take also this PvP easier...
  • Unknown
    Options
    I would love some Hood or Punisher covers. Although I would need a re-spec, I can cover cap the latter.
  • Nighthawk81
    Nighthawk81 Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Hood with blue for alliance or punisher with green for alliance would make me happy. That way if I get a death bracket, I can still help my alliance get something that I need as well.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm torn between hoping for Hood or Lazythor or hoping for a cover I have maxed / don't want.

The former two would help me max out those covers. The latter would let me fundraise significantly by not only giving me a ton of ISO but also letting me pour it into specific covers rather than into the featured cover of the event.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yea Sentry!!! icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif

BOO more death brackets icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif
  • jmb2070
    jmb2070 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi,
    What's Sentry best covers configuration?
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    Options
    jmb2070 wrote:
    Hi,
    Up for debate. Most will say 3/5/5 or 5/5/3.
  • Unknown
    Options
    jmb2070 wrote:
    Hi,

3/5/5 seems to be the consensus, though an argument could be made for 4/5/4. 5 in green seems best since the difference from 3 to 4 is just a damage reduction. 5 in green gets you all the way to the edges and generally assures the kill with enough strike tiles out (daken, psy, or sentry).

I have mine at 3/5/5. I almost never use the red since it hits your own team so hard, but if you're leaving him up on defense, it doesn't matter how hard he hits your own team.
  • wymtime
    Options
    I am going 5,5,3 mainly becuase I currently have 4,5,0 and I am too cheep to buy 4 yellow. I think there are enough strike tile creators to make 5,5,3 work especially on Defense. 3 yellow still gives you a 400 strike tile well enough to kill everyone on World Rupture.
  • vudu3
    Options
    j12601 wrote:
    I have mine at 3/5/5. I almost never use the red since it hits your own team so hard, but if you're leaving him up on defense, it doesn't matter how hard he hits your own team.
    Team damage is reduced by a third with 5 in red. So if you plan to use red on a regular basis you want 5 in red. But then you're significantly hurting your Sacrifice tile potential. Since strike tiles are so important for World Rupture you're losing a lot unless you plan to always run Sentry with Daken.
  • vudu3
    Options
    wymtime wrote:
    3 yellow still gives you a 400 strike tile well enough to kill everyone on World Rupture.
    Not really--at best World Rupture will spit out 16 countdown tiles that damage the enemy team for 148 each. Add in a 400 strike tile and you're looking at max damage of 8,768. You can easily take down Punisher with that but Thor will still have 1,500 health left. Factor in that you're unlikely to get all 16 tiles down in the first place and a few of them will be matched and realistically the damage will be closer to 5,000.
  • wymtime
    Options
    vudu3 wrote:
    wymtime wrote:
    3 yellow still gives you a 400 strike tile well enough to kill everyone on World Rupture.
    Not really--at best World Rupture will spit out 16 countdown tiles that damage the enemy team for 148 each. Add in a 400 strike tile and you're looking at max damage of 8,768. You can easily take down Punisher with that but Thor will still have 1,500 health left. Factor in that you're unlikely to get all 16 tiles down in the first place and a few of them will be matched and realistically the damage will be closer to 5,000.

Very good point. When I use World Rupture right now I have to use other peoples strike tiles since I have 0 yellow. I have been using BP with him so after I use World Rupture I can use Rage of the Panther to finish people off. After I get my first yellow I will still go 5,5,3 only because I do't have 5k HP to spend. So the real answer is if you have the HP to spend 3,5,5 is the way to go. If you are looking to spend the least amount of HP possible 5,5,3 will work, but 5 in Green is definatly the best.