[User Collected] Recruit token probability

Options

Comments

• DumDumDugn wrote:
    how the hell has "baller" opened 100 hunt heroic tokens
    Because he's a baller? No way I would buy those packs though at that volume. The odds are basically 40 Thor covers and 40 Hawkeye covers. I mean, Thor is good, but not that good.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Because he's a baller? No way I would buy those packs though at that volume. The odds are basically 40 Thor covers and 40 Hawkeye covers. I mean, Thor is good, but not that good.

he could make an army of thors!

5/5/3
    5/4/4
    5/3/5
    4/5/4
    4/4/5
    3/5/5
  • DumDumDugn wrote:

He must really like blowing HP on tokens.

And at one point I thought he had misentered numbers (instead of typing 3, pulling another and erasing the 3 to type 4 that he'd just typed the 4, creating 34) but then realized the 3* and 4* numbers would be absurd.
  • for science
  • Check my fancy new signature!

FRO SCEINCE!!!1111
  • Over 500 Standard tokens, that starts to give a reliable data icon_e_geek.gif
    f3nfire wrote:
    Check my fancy new signature!

FRO SCEINCE!!!1111

You call that fancy? icon_razz.gif See mine and learn from master icon_e_ugeek.gif
  • We already past the half of 1024. Statistical soundness, here we come!
  • I've contributed as well. Went down to 0 tokens!
  • I guess I just got super lucky the first week or so I played(getting a couple of 3* pulls), but it's nice to see I'm not super unlucky now, mostly mildly unlucky.
  • Not sure I like posting this information - it is depressing how bad my pulls have been since I started recording everything. icon_e_sad.gif
  • I envy you guys with your ability to not open tokens. My OCDishness stares at them and I can't keep more than 3 before I go to open them.

I need to start recording results... but I did get a Purple Spidey this morning out of a standard... and enough Black Widows today to fully buff 3 of her. But anyway... i need to start writing this down...
  • i just started saving standards for this. Up to 5 so far from today's lightning rounds lol
  • rabscutle wrote:
    I envy you guys with your ability to not open tokens. My OCDishness stares at them and I can't keep more than 3 before I go to open them.

I need to start recording results... but I did get a Purple Spidey this morning out of a standard... and enough Black Widows today to fully buff 3 of her. But anyway... i need to start writing this down...
    I used to **** them but now I open right away (I lost my tokens one time so now I'm paranoid). I use the Google Drive app, which makes data entry a little more convenient.
  • Unknown
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I reached my goal of 100 Standard Tokens, so I entered all of the data into the spreadsheet. On the surface it looks like I did better than average:

1-Star 74.48%
    2-Star 19.39%
    3-Star 6.12%

Slightly higher than the 2-star average of 14.19% and really outperforming the normal 3-star 3.36%.

Then I went into the cache and saw that of the 99 it was holding, only 11 were usable. The 1-stars heros were maxed out, so the 74 cover pulls were automatically worthless. Of the 19 2-star pulls I could only use 5. Of course all of the 3-stars were great. So let's convert this to monetary funds.

The Mother Load of 25,000 Iso-8 can be purchased from the store for $49.99. If you spent Iso to pull a standard cover it cost 500 Iso. So to pull 100 standard covers would cost 50,000 Iso or $100. Out of the 100 pulls I could use 11. So each useable cover carries the equivalent cost of 4,546 Iso or $9.09.
  • rabscutle wrote:
    I envy you guys with your ability to not open tokens. My OCDishness stares at them and I can't keep more than 3 before I go to open them.

You can also just leave the covers in the cache. In the cache it tells you how you got the cover. As recruited if from a token or event awards are labeled as the event name. It does not differentiate between the different tokens however. Heroic tokens and Standard tokens both say Recruited.
    I used to **** them but now I open right away.

You made your tokens walk the streets? You are a token pimp, for shame. icon_lol.gif
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    rabscutle wrote:

I'm the same way. I'm like a monkey with a feeding button.
  • DayvBang wrote:
    rabscutle wrote:

I'm the same way. I'm like a monkey with a feeding button.

Well put!

I'm the same...my limit has been saving up the recruits I get from one Hunt mission.
  • Added a couple of columns to the Standard Token sheet with percentages of particular characters. They're probably not statistically valid until we get a LOT more data though.

Not sure how the sheets are going to handle the addition of characters; I was doing some work to make that easier when I realized that it wasn't going to help at all.
  • Ability colors are allocated evenly for any given character?
  • Just entered those recent tokens I remember clearly. Will be updating when I get new ones icon_e_smile.gif