The Hunt

Options

Comments

• Wait...this event ends on Saturday? Nnnnooooooo. I thought it ended Friday. I will be busy Saturday morning icon_e_sad.gif now I will be lucky to grab top 50. Infinitesimal kitty...

Edit: wait, it ends Sunday doesn't it?
  • Shuino wrote:
    Does anyone know how the points per mission are calculated on time played?

Currently just started The Hunt: The Savage Land and I'm getting about 20 to 30 points per mission yet the top ranked guy in my bracket is well over 5k and I'm at 200 with every event completed but no repeatables. I am not quite understanding how he was able to rack up 5k points in what abour 5 hours playing?
    As far as I can tell, the earlier you joined the main bracket the more points you can get from missions. It was certainly that way for the Venom heroic, but it wasn't an issue there because brackets were independent with no sub-brackets.

I suppose they did this to break the mentality that's been going around that it's better to join brackets late.
  • Shuino wrote:
    Does anyone know how the points per mission are calculated on time played?

Currently just started The Hunt: The Savage Land and I'm getting about 20 to 30 points per mission yet the top ranked guy in my bracket is well over 5k and I'm at 200 with every event completed but no repeatables. I am not quite understanding how he was able to rack up 5k points in what abour 5 hours playing?
    As far as I can tell, the earlier you joined the main bracket the more points you can get from missions. It was certainly that way for the Venom heroic, but it wasn't an issue there because brackets were independent with no sub-brackets.

I suppose they did this to break the mentality that's been going around that it's better to join brackets late.
    He is probably talking about the base non subevent missions. Those have base values that kdont change.
  • I've gotten 6 heroic tokens so far in this event, I just hit the 15k reward. Every single token has yielded a 2* and and all but one has been Hawkeye (the other was Thor).

My brother has only received Hawkeye's and has gotten the same number of tokens.

Can anyone verify the other covers are actually obtainable? This seems really dumb, I've had to sell so many freaking Hawkeye covers it's ridiculous.
  • I have see-sawed between 1st place and in the 100's for days. Lol. I'm trying to think up a strategy to have my sub-brackets at max points a couple of hours before the end so I can farm them to death and hopefully *crosses fingers* pull off a top three finish. The only time that I don't fall out of the top 15 is when I let my insomnia take over and stay up playing until my eyes blur. icon_lol.gif

May the game Gods help me because I've played too long to quit now. icon_e_wink.gif
  • panthroq wrote:
    I've gotten 6 heroic tokens so far in this event, I just hit the 15k reward. Every single token has yielded a 2* and and all but one has been Hawkeye (the other was Thor).

My brother has only received Hawkeye's and has gotten the same number of tokens.

Can anyone verify the other covers are actually obtainable? This seems really dumb, I've had to sell so many freaking Hawkeye covers it's ridiculous.

I've pulled all Thor covers and one Black Widow Grey Suit (Purple). Yeah. I've sold a lot of Thors. Lol. On a pure luck pull, I got a Doom cover from a Standard Pack pull! Now he's 2/2. Best Standard pull I've EVER gotten. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    panthroq wrote:
    Looking at the data, there's an even distribution of Thor and Hawkeye covers to within a tenth of a percent.
  • Ice you have to be best forum mod out of like the 20 games I've played. Great work
  • IceIX wrote:
    panthroq wrote:
    Looking at the data, there's an even distribution of Thor and Hawkeye covers to within a tenth of a percent.

I just checked with my bro, he got a Thor out of his 15k reward. So in total, we've received 12 tokens and gotten 10x Hawkeye 2x Thor.

Is it really less than 10% chance to receive ANY of the 3* rewards? There are what 4 different possibilities? Each with ~2% chance? So far I've received substantially better rewards from standard tokens. I am almost to a point where I'd rather get 3 standard tokens instead of the **** heroic. At least 3 standard tokens are worth more crystal than 1 Hawkeye or Thor.
  • panthroq wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    panthroq wrote:

I just checked with my bro, he got a Thor out of his 15k reward. So in total, we've received 12 tokens and gotten 10x Hawkeye 2x Thor.

Is it really less than 10% chance to receive ANY of the 3* rewards? There are what 4 different possibilities? Each with ~2% chance? So far I've received substantially better rewards from standard tokens. I am almost to a point where I'd rather get 3 standard tokens instead of the **** heroic. At least 3 standard tokens are worth more crystal than 1 Hawkeye or Thor.

ive gotten like 5 thors but also my 5th blue spidey icon_e_smile.gif
  • about four thors and four hawkeyes
  • I've given up on trying on trying to place in the sub-events now, I do all the missions on them until they are no longer worth points but always end up in the 200-500 range. I do seem to be in the running for a top 3 spot in the main bracket though. Despite the sub event point weirdness I am loving this event for the ISO and standard tokens, I have managed quite a few 3* pulls from these so far!
  • Nick-Fury wrote:
    I've given up on trying on trying to place in the sub-events now, I do all the missions on them until they are no longer worth points but always end up in the 200-500 range. I do seem to be in the running for a top 3 spot in the main bracket though. Despite the sub event point weirdness I am loving this event for the ISO and standard tokens, I have managed quite a few 3* pulls from these so far!

I agree. Good event, many possibilities to get ISO, some HP, easy missions and hard ones, multiple rewards endtime, etc...
    I try to reach the TOP400 each time for the moment... (missing Invisible woman)

ok - get 6 Modern Hawkeye and 1 thor but I'm still working on to get a Black Widow's one icon_e_biggrin.gif

SO, the punisher will be the new char next week... even i did not success to get it, I think a new character is always a good news for this game...

When will I stop playing ? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    Decided to bail from class at 1:45 for a few minutes to make sure I went from 469 to under 400 to get a heroic hunt

Managed to pull it off

BAM first green widow

IGNORE YOUR EDUCATION FOR GOOD COVERS
  • Kelbris wrote:
    Decided to bail from class at 1:45 for a few minutes to make sure I went from 469 to under 400 to get a heroic hunt

Managed to pull it off

BAM first green widow

Don't be a fool--stay in school.

Also, winners don't use drugs.
  • Kelbris wrote:

Managed to pull it off

BAM first green widow

Don't be a fool--stay in school.

Also, winners don't use drugs.

Yea, and only you can prevent forest fires....by collecting the environment tiles yourself.
  • Yea, and only you can prevent forest fires....by collecting the environment tiles yourself.
    HA! Good one.
  • Kelbris wrote:

Managed to pull it off

BAM first green widow

Haha, good one =D But I think I have better =P

4AM - wake up for end of weekend tournament (being European sometimes sucks)
    5AM - end of tourney
    6AM - Alaska repeatables
    7AM - End of Alaska, I start normal morning stuff
    9:30AM - EXAM =P
  • BTW has anybody figured out why Iron Man is hanging out with Duke Nukem?

H4REznU.png?1
  • Alaska and Florida event just started. How the hell do people have over 10000 points in each event????