***** Sersi (Eternals) *****

Comments

• MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Ever watchful Legendary store is still incorrect.  Token shows Sersi, Heimdall and Gamora.  
  • Davidk777
    Davidk777 Posts: 76 Match Maker
    MrPlow said:
    Ever watchful Legendary store is still incorrect.  Token shows Sersi, Heimdall and Gamora.  
    Hope they keep these 3. It's much better store now, but I doubt it.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2021
    Why Gamora? I thought I would be able to finish up Captain Marvel with this store.  :D

And Sersi's cover looks like something out of Tarot Cards.
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    The new fake meta team of SC, Sersi, and Hulkbuster is doing pretty well so far. So many options to generate red it is almost impossible to not get the winfinite going 
    I ran Sersi/SC/Nightcrawler with partial success. When I got purple on the board, it worked beautifully. Red on the board works as a decent backup. I found it too finicky, though. Maybe someone else can get it to work better. For now, I'll try Hulkbuster.
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    For now, I'll try Hulkbuster.

Run him as 3 5 5 if you aren't already. They are a little bit expensive, but make a lot of red ap and or tiles. 
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Akoni said:
    The new fake meta team of SC, Sersi, and Hulkbuster is doing pretty well so far. So many options to generate red it is almost impossible to not get the winfinite going 
    I ran Sersi/SC/Nightcrawler with partial success. When I got purple on the board, it worked beautifully. Red on the board works as a decent backup. I found it too finicky, though. Maybe someone else can get it to work better. For now, I'll try Hulkbuster.
    I love NC with SC when I can get his purple to fire on a purple board. So many critical tiles.
  • Akoni
    I just paired BRB and Polaris with Sersi and WOW!. Perma-stun. Perma-stun everywhere. You can get it going in 10 steps. I know, it sounds like a lot of steps, but it's simple:
    1. Fire Sersi's purple and target purple to limit the enemy's Sersi or Medusa.
    2. Fire BRB's blue to flood the field with shields.
    3. Fire Sersi's green and target blue.
    4. Fire Polaris's blue.
    5. Fire Polaris's blue.
    6. Fire Polaris's blue.
    7. Fire Polaris's blue.
    8. FIre Polaris's blue.
    9. Fire Polaris's blue.
    10. Fire Polaris's blue.
    By time you get to step 10 you should have the perma-stun going. If not, you probably messed up somewhere between steps 4 and 9.

Hmm, I might have to dedicate some resources to go after Sersi now.

• Theghouse
    Theghouse Posts: 315 Mover and Shaker
    Akoni said:

Hmm, I might have to dedicate some resources to go after Sersi now.

Don't forget this is the only time you'll be able to run these three in a normal PvP event, and the only time you'll regularly see the enemy team with a barely covered Sersi.

In PvE you're better off running BRB Polaris winfinite than stun lock.
  • Akoni
    You might be right. Nonetheless, I like to keep my options open because of health packs. Sometimes I'll get a bad break due to RNG with only one health pack left. I can always switch out the third and heal Polaris to squeak out an extra win or two.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sersi is so versatile as I thought and she can be perfectly played with just 3 covers.
    Champed she will be dangerous on the strenght of her tiles.
    It's great gamora is on her store because now I can pull all my stock, getting both girls and hoard and wait until ultron takes his leave.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    MrPlow said:
    I never got this store at all...
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2021
    Yepyep said:
    MrPlow said:
    It's still not up. Since tokens for it are placement awards for Lost in Time, I'd wager that the store will be up when the first slice finishes.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    MegaBee said:
    Yepyep said:
    MrPlow said:
    It's still not up. Since tokens for it are placement awards for Out of Time, I'd wager that the store will be up when the first slice finishes.
    That what I thought should be the case. I guess they should have edited this:

Ever Watchful Legendary Store - Nov 18-23

• 15% chance to get Sersi (Eternals), Heimdall (The Gatekeeper), Gamora (Deadliest Woman)

• Additional Tokens can be purchased for 25 Command Points

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Hi Everyone - 

There was a bug in the Ever Watchful Legendary Store that did not make the store live and up for sale (only available via event reward).  Unfortunately this store will not be available in the future.  We apologize for the confusion that was created due to the bug.
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,013 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wait. So I’m not getting it at all? Or even A chance? Unless I finish top 5 in Lost In Time/Top 10 in alliance?
  • bowla33
    bowla33 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Is there a replacement store being released? Just not this particular one?
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    LakeStone said:
    Hi Everyone - 

There was a bug in the Ever Watchful Legendary Store that did not make the store live and up for sale (only available via event reward).  Unfortunately this store will not be available in the future.  We apologize for the confusion that was created due to the bug.
    Quick, everyone join buy clubs and get a bunch of Starks to show your appreciation for the bang up job this crew is doing! 

Here's a thought. Fix the bug so the store will go live as scheduled. If you can't do that in time, fix it and run it again as soon as you can. 

It really isn't that hard, yet you strive to make it that way. 
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    talleman said:
    LakeStone said:
    Hi Everyone - 

We are getting compensated right?...right?
    Compensated for what? Nobody lost anything. I'm very disappointed, but their error hasn't cost me anything.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2021
    MegaBee said:
    talleman said:
    LakeStone said:
    Hi Everyone - 

We are getting compensated right?...right?
    Compensated for what? Nobody lost anything. I'm very disappointed, but their error hasn't cost me anything.
    [redacted] If they aren't held accountable, this sort of thing will just continue to happen. 

Here's a thought exercise: What If the store went live and instead the bug was that the draw rate for 5*s was 25%? Do you think their response would just be to throw their hands up and say, "Well, that sucks. Nothing we can do about it now,"?

Or do you think they'd break a new land speed record logging in to take the store down, fix the bug, then put up the proper one with the correct odds?

But since this bug only screws over the players and their chance at covering a new 5*, NBD.

And it's not even that Sersi is particularly good. I just like having a chance to get a jump on covering a new 5*, because I like to champ them all. Now it would seem I don't even get that chance. 

**Mod note: Please refrain from inflammatory language. It's a violation of rule 7. - fight4thedream