***** Sersi (Eternals) *****

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sersi is a underrated star.
    On that very strange gods team, Heimdall should fortify green tiles for sersi can fortify and enhance strikes, so serai should cast her purple on purple. 
    I took the effort to try it on CN doom mistique and doombot and they can totally crush them.
    Odin took some damage, half his health, but nothing he isn't used to.
  • Bloody_Albatros
    Bloody_Albatros Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I am just curious ... would Sersi survive a blow from Galactus when her counter (fortified) is on the board? First his insane damage ... dead, then clearance of the board ... fortified survives and therefore Sersi comes back ... 
    Am I missing something?
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2022
    Options
    I am just curious ... would Sersi survive a blow from Galactus when her counter (fortified) is on the board? First his insane damage ... dead, then clearance of the board ... fortified survives and therefore Sersi comes back ... 
    Am I missing something?
    I think it would be a question of order of operations. If the game checks to see if the ai has achieved a win-state before it resolves sersi's passives, then it doesn't really matter if she *should* be self-reviving.

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Am I missing something?
    First, galactus has the win condition.
    Second, if my memory serves right playing with her, sersi is like ihulk and she revives if there is a partner alive.