The Puzzle Quest Challenge is Live! Find Clues, Win Prizes! (7/14/21)

Options
1235»

Comments

• Hellblazer666
    Hellblazer666 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2021
    Options
    no that's what happens to me. Just put in a ticket. for some reason there is now right click open with puzzle quest like the other 4 prizes had. Or at least for me and my chromebook.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,940 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2021
    Options
    GoldenArm said:
    I got the email to claim my prize, the "claim reward" link just takes me to a generic MPQ website.
    The costume isn't there in-game.
    Is thre a lag or something?

Whenever I've claimed these type prizes in the past (including earlier ones in this event), I have to make sure MPQ is 'open' on my Android phone or else I get what happened to you (takes you to a website). It seems the data push into the game can only happen if the app is active in the background.
    Then it should activate MPQ (bring to the front) and let you get the costume.
    KGB
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I like this costume, I hope we do more of these in the future too!
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 974 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I should have read the first post more carefully, especially the part where it says everyone with a correct answer wins a prize :(
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    GoldenArm said:
    I got the email to claim my prize, the "claim reward" link just takes me to a generic MPQ website.
    The costume isn't there in-game.
    Is thre a lag or something?
    It did that a few times to me then like on the fourth try it loaded up MPQ and gave me the costume.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got all 4 correct but no email for Peggy costume so I guess just wait?
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,920 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    No, I recommend submitting a ticket as according to the email I received the link is only valid until July 26th 11:59am PT. Not sure how CS will handle it for those that did not receive the email, but it may help your case if you submit a ticket within the designated time limit.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The email that they used to send the costume is different from the email that they used for those 4 clues.

Did you happen not to check the box to receive newsletter from D3Go!? Because the email they used is 

newsletter@d3go.com

If it's not in your spam, it's probably because you chose not to receive the newsletter. That's my guess anyway.

• DAZ0273
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    No, I recommend submitting a ticket as according to the email I received the link is only valid until July 26th 11:59am PT. Not sure how CS will handle it for those that did not receive the email, but it may help your case if you submit a ticket within the designated time limit.

Thanks Fight, I have done so.
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    The email that they used to send the costume is different from the email that they used for those 4 clues.

Did you happen not to check the box to receive newsletter from D3Go!? Because the email they used is 

newsletter@d3go.com

If it's not in your spam, it's probably because you chose not to receive the newsletter. That's my guess anyway.

I honestly don't know if I did or didn't. Anyway if I screwed up then that is on me. Hopefully CS will take pity on me as obviously being British I clearly need a Captain Carter uniform!
    Thanks for the comments otherwise.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Not only the uniform, peggy looks absolutely like a toon on the cartoon show. It's pretty funny!
    I wonder if more toons will appear. The effect is like the roger rabbit film.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,940 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bad said:
    Not only the uniform, peggy looks absolutely like a toon on the cartoon show. It's pretty funny!
    I wonder if more toons will appear. The effect is like the roger rabbit film.
    I noticed the same thing when applying her costume. I prefer the original look because of that.
    Now we know why a few versions back her facial appearance was smoothed (someone on the Forum pointed this out). It was clearly done as part of this new costume being introduced. From that we can conclude how far in advance they are working on things (a couple months).
    KGB
  • DaveyNY
    DaveyNY Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I don't play the game on my phone just my PC (through STEAM) and the email link They sent me for the final prize (Carter Costume) just takes me to Their Home Page.
    I don't even have the game DL'd to my phone.
    I sent an email to support, I just hope They get back to me before the deadline.
     :# 
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options

newsletter@d3go.com

Yes, and just as a note that this email was sent by newsletter@d3go.com instead of the previous Gleam email. Everyone may need to check filters or tabs you may have set.  The CS team will be able to assist with any issues (although may be delayed).  Thanks again everyone!
  • Bubba3210
    Bubba3210 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thanks for the rewards! 
  • obikenobi12
    obikenobi12 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I really appreciated this whole Puzzle Quest clue finding series! Keep it up devs! this was a nice change in pace and I absolutely love the cool alternate cover art that I got for Peggy Carter after completing all 4.