The Puzzle Quest Challenge is Live! Find Clues, Win Prizes! (7/14/21)

Options
LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
edited July 2021 in MPQ General Discussion

Hi Everyone –

Just ICYMI in game, just wanted to share the details of an opportunity for in-game rewards and prizes. Here is the info below.  

Good luck!

MARVEL’s upcoming show What If … ? is almost here – and we can’t wait! To celebrate, we’re launching “The Puzzle Quest” – a hunt across MARVEL Puzzle Quest and more. Join the search for answers to four challenging clues for a chance to win prizes! Starting today through July 24th, you can start putting clues together. We will reveal a new clue every few days. Everyone who submits a correct answer will receive a prize! 

The search is on! Can you find the answers to all the clues? Here’s the latest clue:

CLUE #1: In MARVEL Puzzle Quest, what color is Gwenpool’s shirt in the Gwen Prix event?

Submit your answer for CLUE 1 HERE! All 4 clues must be submitted by July 24th at 11:59PM PST.

url: https://gleam.io/QWZ0L/marvel-puzzle-quests-the-puzzle-quest-clue-1

Hi Everyone - 

Clue #2 is up - 

https://youtu.be/4iLVoEg9aLk

What does T’Challa say he’s been exploring in the trailer for What If … ?

Submit your answer for CLUE 2 HERE.

url: https://gleam.io/Pbe3D/marvel-puzzle-quests-the-puzzle-quest-clue-2

Hi Everyone - 

Clue #3 Who is Deadpool holding in his left hand in the Deadpool Daily Event Background?

Submit your answer for CLUE 3 HERE.

url: https://gleam.io/U06aA/marvel-puzzle-quests-the-puzzle-quest-clue-3

Hi Everyone - 

Check out the FREE Exiles Vol. 3 #3 Digital Comic HERE:

To Answer Clue #4 finish this quote from Peggy Carter in Exiles Vol. 3 #3: “No one's going to care how any of us were dressed after we take down _____!”

Submit your answer for CLUE 4 HERE.

url: https://gleam.io/6Ebfs/marvel-puzzle-quests-the-puzzle-quest-clue-4

Tagged:

Comments

• Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Sweet - got 250 shards for 5* Cap and 100 HP - I assume that means I got it right!
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wow! those were sweet rewards! thanks!
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks for that!
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2021
    Options
    I'd like to point out that you recently implemented changes to the color scheme of the board pieces. A significant portion of the fanbase took issue with those changes, with color blind individuals in particular mentioning that the game had become almost unplayable for them. Given those issues, you can see how the first clue could reasonably be construed as insensitive, can you not?
  • Captain_Trips88
    Captain_Trips88 Posts: 264 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    anyone want to test out whether you actually need to answer it correctly to get the reward? I wrote pink and/or white and got given it so I think just submitting something might work. 

Just trying to be tricked into giving out your personal details and email address anyway ;-) 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was also wondering if the answer needed to be "correct," since she is sort of not wearing what I'd refer to as a "shirt" anyway, more of a bodysuit. I put pink and white, since she famously has flavor text refering to the purple tiles as pink.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @LakeStone Is there a way for Amazon Kindle Fire players to get the rewards? I was sent an email with a link to redeem my reward but all the link did was load the game and not give me a reward. And customer service isn't helping me either.
  • Captain_Trips88
    Options
    I play on kindle fire, i clicked the link on the email and my kindle prompted me to open with either web browser or puzzle quest. Opening with mpq brought the reward screen up as soon as it loaded
  • jtsings
    jtsings Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Not sure if this affects what rewards you get but I got the question wrong twice but still got 250 FA Cap shards.  It allowed me to put in the correct answer after two wrong answers.
  • shardwick
    Options
    I play on kindle fire, i clicked the link on the email and my kindle prompted me to open with either web browser or puzzle quest. Opening with mpq brought the reward screen up as soon as it loaded
    I did the same but it didn't give me a reward screen.
  • Captain_Trips88
    Options
    shardwick said:
    Ah, I'd log a ticket then. No issues here in rewards coming through
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    shardwick said:

For the record, I got my rewards several minutes and game restarts later. It was not instantaneous for me.
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2021
    Options
    I was also wondering if the answer needed to be "correct," since she is sort of not wearing what I'd refer to as a "shirt" anyway, more of a bodysuit. I put pink and white, since she famously has flavor text refering to the purple tiles as pink.
    I went clicking around a bit before answering thinking it can't be that easy.  Also intrigued if you need to answer correct.

Better question would have been "What type of shirt is Natasha wearing in Miami?" 

*I can't give out 5* shards for the correct answer
  • shardwick
    Options
    Borstock said:
    shardwick said:

For the record, I got my rewards several minutes and game restarts later. It was not instantaneous for me.
    I wish this stuff was done in-game. Whenever there is some reward being offered outside of the game like earning a free 3* cover I've never been able to redeem them on my Kindle Fire.

Update: The reward finally came.
  • fractalvisions
    fractalvisions Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I hate to complain when it's free, but it would be nice if us PC players could get the reward without needing to email customer support. Surely this is just going to get annoying for them.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks for the rewards! I initially tried to redeem on my PC, and nothing happened. Once I tried opening the email on my iPad it went straight to Puzzle Quest and the rewards popped up. 
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Same for me ⬆
  • Daniel2121
    Daniel2121 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Just to be sure, is this reward 250 shards for 5* Cap and 100 HP? Is that the reward for answering the question right? Is there a better or different reward?
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes. Yes. No.