The Puzzle Quest Challenge is Live! Find Clues, Win Prizes! (7/14/21)

Options

Comments

• PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,724 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    Can't read the comic book for clue 4 Peggy says
    Same here...
  • Ophele
    Ophele Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have an account and it still won't load.
  • Kwahder
    Kwahder Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The answer is

Red Skull

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thank you guys/gals, as always the forum comes through!
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Weird, I was able to read it just fine on my PC and I don't have an account.
    Maybe you guys are missing a PDF reader on your device (I didn't try on my phone where I play)?
    KGB
  • furbear00000
    furbear00000 Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Reecoh said:
    Anyone having troubles receiving the emails to claim the rewards? I got one for the first clue but not for 2 or 3. Customer service is not being helpful. 
    Checked your SPAM folder?
    Yeah I did, the email for the first clue was there but never got the email for the second and third one. CS eventually came through and gave me the rewards. 
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    PiMacleod said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    Same here...
    To read the comic, here is some further instructions - Follow the link and click on the Comic, then scroll down the page and click "Read Now" to check out the comic for FREE!
  • Daniel2121
    Daniel2121 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thank you who posted the answer this time, the link didn't work for me either.
  • Daniel2121
    Daniel2121 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options
    LakeStone said:
    PiMacleod said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    Same here...
    To read the comic, here is some further instructions - Follow the link and click on the Comic, then scroll down the page and click "Read Now" to check out the comic for FREE!
    I clicked there over "Read Now" and it never loaded for me
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The total rewards given out for solving all 4 clues are:

1) 250 Captain America (First Avenger) shards
    2) 800 Peggy Carter Shards
    3) 400 Nick Fury Shards
    4) 750 Hero Points

Thank you for the good rewards. I think newer players would appreciate the extra 750 Hero Points.
  • TheDaniel
    TheDaniel Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Announced in the livestream last night, answering all four clues should also reward players with an alternate Peggy Carter skin (Captain Carter from the upcoming What If series).
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2021
    Options
    How do you unlock it? All 4 clues have been answered.
  • TheDaniel
    TheDaniel Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Options
    A couple of people asked but I didn't see a response. I'm guessing that they may be waiting until after the challenge ends today.
  • LakeStone
    Options
    TheDaniel said:
    Announced in the livestream last night, answering all four clues should also reward players with an alternate Peggy Carter skin (Captain Carter from the upcoming What If series).
    The costume will be distributed after the official Challenge ends/is completed tonight.  Exact time the costume is being distributed is not yet determined but likely will be sometime tomorrow.  Thanks!
  • 67IronMan
    67IronMan Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    LakeStone said:
    TheDaniel said:
    The costume will be distributed after the official Challenge ends/is completed tonight.  Exact time the costume is being distributed is not yet determined but likely will be sometime tomorrow.  Thanks!

Do she have to be on our roster to claim the award? I just have the shards and she's in "ready to unlock" status.
  • LakeStone
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Captain Carter Costume has been sent out via email to all those that participated earlier today.  Please note, with it being the weekend right now, CS may not be able to get to all the tickets until closer to the 72 hours window but will assist with any requests.

Just remember to redeem your reward by tomorrow July 26 at 11:59 AM PST or reach out to CS beforehand if you are a PC player to get your request in the queue.

Thank you all for participating, we hope you all had fun!
  • Kwahder
    Kwahder Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Do this again sometime.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,563 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Kwahder said:
    Do this again sometime.

Yep, please do it again but maybe make it easier for Steam players to claim these rewards... still waiting for CS to give me reward 3, 4 and Peggy costume.
  • GoldenArm
    GoldenArm Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I got the email to claim my prize, the "claim reward" link just takes me to a generic MPQ website.
    The costume isn't there in-game.
    Is thre a lag or something?