The Puzzle Quest Challenge is Live! Find Clues, Win Prizes! (7/14/21)

Options

Comments

• MrEd95
    MrEd95 Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Just to be sure, is this reward 250 shards for 5* Cap and 100 HP? Is that the reward for answering the question right? Is there a better or different reward?
    It’s basically free 5* shards and HP. The same number of shards for progression in a whole event.

Sure there could be a better 5* character for the reward, but let’s not look the gift horse in his patriotic mouth.

Free stuff is free stuff. There will be other rewards for very little effort as well over the rest of the event
  • Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Does anyone know if this is just a one time thing, or will it be a recurring game?  

If you read the initial post by LakeStone (at the top of this thread) you will see that there will be more parts to this coming until July 24 (the last day of the "event").
    Starting today through July 24th, you can start putting clues together. We will reveal a new clue every few days. Everyone who submits a correct answer will receive a prize!
    8^)

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Did anyone notice per the flavor text in Gwen Prix, that the correct answer may have actually been "Hawaiian"?
    Day 1, Top Node.
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,007 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Did anyone notice per the flavor text in Gwen Prix, that the correct answer may have actually been "Hawaiian"?
    Day 1, Top Node.
    The question asked what color shirt Gwen is wearing.  The flavor text describes Natasha wearing a Hawaiian shirt.
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 718 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Day 1, Top Node.
    Posted this as a "better" question on page 1
  • LHammer
    LHammer Posts: 97 Match Maker
    Options
    So, how exactly is a PC player supposed to claim the reward?  I've tried the link that I received on two browsers while logged in to D3 and all I get is the MPQ title page.  Nothing there, nothing in-game.  Did anyone get this to work without a contacting support?
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    LHammer said:
    So, how exactly is a PC player supposed to claim the reward?  I've tried the link that I received on two browsers while logged in to D3 and all I get is the MPQ title page.  Nothing there, nothing in-game.  Did anyone get this to work without a contacting support?
    It said for mobile players to use the link, and for pc players to contact support.
  • 67IronMan
    67IronMan Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Just to be sure, is this reward 250 shards for 5* Cap and 100 HP? Is that the reward for answering the question right? Is there a better or different reward?

That's what I got, and a friend of mine who plays also got the same thing.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    67IronMan said:

That's what I got, and a friend of mine who plays also got the same thing.
    This is an anniversary tier reward.  I hope someth8ng similar is used at anniversary time
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Looking forward to the rest of the rewards. Was pleasantly surprised to see half a 5star cover being handed out for basically free.

I didn't bother on my alt (steam) account as contacting customer services seemed like a hassle.
  • Daniel2121
    Daniel2121 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options
    MrEd95 said:
    It’s basically free 5* shards and HP. The same number of shards for progression in a whole event.

Sure there could be a better 5* character for the reward, but let’s not look the gift horse in his patriotic mouth.

Free stuff is free stuff. There will be other rewards for very little effort as well over the rest of the event
    I'm not complaining lol, just wanted to be sure I actually got the right answer and that there wasn't a "better answer"
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MrEd95 said:

I'm not complaining lol, just wanted to be sure I actually got the right answer and that there wasn't a "better answer"

I'm pretty sure they built in a decent amount of leeway into the answer, accepting a pretty broad range of them.  I agree, for first questions it was definitely a poor one, since she's wearing her usual outfit which I would not consider a "shirt."  Something less vague would definitely make people happier, but at least it seems that they're accepting pretty much anything that is close to correct.
  • MrEd95
    MrEd95 Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    MrEd95 said:

Sorry, my bad for assuming you were.

I think I’ve been conditioned by the forums to just assume that everyone on here is a pessimist by now; what with all the shardpocalypses and non-meta destroying (or balanced) 5* releases
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options

Hi Everyone - 

Clue #2 is up - 

https://youtu.be/4iLVoEg9aLk

What does T’Challa say he’s been exploring in the trailer for What If … ?

Submit your answer for CLUE 2 HERE.

url: https://gleam.io/Pbe3D/marvel-puzzle-quests-the-puzzle-quest-clue-2

• Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 718 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Todays prize is 400 Peggy shards and 200HP - thanks
  • Hellblazer666
    Hellblazer666 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I got the email and try and click redeem and nothing unlocks in the game it just takes me to https://d3go.com/games/marvelpuzzlequest/?pid=D3Comm&c=PuzzleQuestChallenge_Clue2&af_force_deeplink=true. I have the game open on my chromebook
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I like this.
  • Daniel2121
    Options
    400 shards for Peggy. I promptly sold those though  :D
  • Daniel2121
    Options
    I got the email and try and click redeem and nothing unlocks in the game it just takes me to https://d3go.com/games/marvelpuzzlequest/?pid=D3Comm&c=PuzzleQuestChallenge_Clue2&af_force_deeplink=true. I have the game open on my chromebook
    You gotta use mobile to redeem the rewards, for PC you gotta contact technical support which looks like a big hassle  :s
  • Hellblazer666
    Hellblazer666 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2021
    Options
    You gotta use mobile to redeem the rewards, for PC you gotta contact technical support which looks like a big hassle  :s
    Chromebook isn't a PC technically its a mobile device that uses apps so I don't see why it wouldn't work