***** Scarlet Witch (WandaVision) *****

15678911»

Comments

• Akroma
    Akroma Posts: 77 Match Maker
    It depends on whether you are healthpack aversed and who she is teamed up with. 

If you don't take out her repeater, stun her or reduce her damage output, then you will be taking a lot damage each match.

This is a video showing a match against boosted Wanda and Apocalypse:

https://streamable.com/awcayq

As you see, BRB took about 20k of Mystical Feedback from her boosted status. That's about 9k of damage unboosted. However, stunning her and matching away her repeater helped to reduce the amount of damage taken. If I didn't stun her, my BRB would have been dead from Mystical Feedback, or my entire team would be wiped out.

I also used BRB/Kitty against her. I took 1 damage from Mystical Feedback due to Kitty boosting protect tiles, but matches was really slow. It's even slower than playing against iHulkoye.

If you can stun her early in the game, I believe matches will be easy.

thanks again :)

what do you think of knull?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I’ve been beating 5Witch/Apocalypse and 5Witch/Hulk teams in Best Offense with Onslaught/Jessica Jones/Profe$$or X. X can use his purple->blue to help clear out the repeater, or red to do biggish damage to 5Witch. I have a feeling unboosted she will be very beatable.
  • Mithrandyr
    Mithrandyr Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Hello, hope every1 is allright, i wanted your opinion about spending LT in the store now before colossus leaves it, i have 2 covers of Wanda, 3 covers of collosus, 220 Lts and 120 more in cp, my roster includes, Apocalypse, Kitty, BRB, Prof X, Dr. strange and Onslaught champed, is it worthy to spend hoard in that store??
  • Mithrandyr
    Mithrandyr Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Hello, hope every1 is allright, i wanted your opinion about spending LT in the store now before colossus leaves it, i have 2 covers of Wanda, 3 covers of collosus, 220 Lts and 120 more in cp, my roster includes, Apocalypse, Kitty, BRB, Prof X, Dr. strange and Onslaught champed, is it worthy to spend hoard in that store??
    Have to add that my champs are just 450ish.. not too much higher, my doubt about spending in wanda is cause though i like her i dont know if she is meta enough to spend, or if knull is or will be meta, and if not let them go by and wait for better heroes/store like okoye or ihulk, thanks for nay help you can give
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2021
    Wanda apparently works great with Colossus and Apocalypse in PvP.  You might have on the low side of enough covers to get them champed, but you should be close enough that if they add a feeder you will have them done sooner rather than later. Good luck. Hopefully rng is on your side.