***** Scarlet Witch (WandaVision) *****

IceIX
IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,312 Site Admin
edited May 2021 in Character Details
2021-02-31-NC-Scarlet-Witch-all-sizes1200x628-Fbpng
Scarlet Witch (WandaVision)
5-Star Rarity 
Affiliations: Heroes, Avengers, Team Cap

"Wanda Maximoff and Vision say goodbye to city strife, and settle into a quiet suburban life in their new hometown of Westview. Try as Wanda may to fit in and conceal her powers from neighbors, merry domestic mishaps call this magical maven into action! With a magical wiggle of her fingers, is there anything she can't do, or conflict she can't resolve?" 
(Abilities listed at level 255, followed by 450)
14900 Health / 59890 Health
 26 | 28 | 210 | 236 | 184 | 31 | 117 | 3.5x
 102 | 111 | 840 | 945 | 735 | 120 | 467 | 3.5x
Welcome To My Reality - 3  AP
Scarlet Witch restructures the world to her will. Choose a tile. This power becomes Chaos Magic. Its color is the chosen tile's color

Chaos Magic - ? PASSIVE
(PASSIVE) Scarlet Witch channels chaos energy to focus her power. At the start of the turn, if there's fewer than 10 tiles in this power's color on the board, convert 1 Team-Up tile to this power's color. Friendly powers deal 2% extra damage for each AP you have in this power's color.
  • Level 2: Chaos Magic increases damage by 3% per AP.
  • Level 3: Chaos Magic increases damage by 4% per AP.
  • Level 4: Chaos Magic converts 2 tiles.
  • Level 5: Chaos Magic increases damage by 5% per AP.
Debilitating Hex - 9  AP
Scarlet Witch casts a powerful hex on her enemies, causing them to reevaluate their own reality. Choose a tile to become a 3-turn Countdown tile. While it's on the board, the target's powers are lowered by 4 levels (to a minimum of 1) and that enemy takes 45% more damage from friendly powers for each Debilitating Hex tile targeting them.

(PASSIVE) Whenever you make a Purple, Blue, or Green match, increase this tile's duration by 1 turn.

• Level 2: Increases damage dealt to the enemy by 50%.
  • Level 3: Creates a 4-turn Countdown tile.
  • Level 4: Increases damage dealt to the enemy by 55%
  • Level 5: Creates a 5-turn Countdown tile.
Mystical Feedback -  PASSIVE
(PASSIVE) Scarlet Witch's subconscious protects her and her allies from harm, giving her strength to neutralize enemy threats. At the start of battle and every turn, if one doesn't exist, create a 1-turn Repeater tile that deals 314 damage for each charge stored on it, then removes all charges. (Max level 1261 damage)

Whenever an ally takes damage, a charge is stored on this Repeater tile. Allies take 20% less damage for each charge stored (to a max of 80%).
  • Level 2: Repeater tile deals 353 damage for each charge stored. (Max level 1419 damage)
  • Level 3: Damage is reduced by 25% for each charge stored.
  • Level 4: Repeater tile deals 412 damage and reduces damage by 33% for each charge stored. (Max level 1655 damage)
  • Level 5: Repeater tile deals 491 damage and reduces damage by 40% for each charge stored. (Max level 1970 damage)

Release Events:

Store Offerings

Unusual Scarlet Witch Cover Store

• Starts: April 8th 7am

• Ends:  April 18th 7am

• Chance to get Scarlet Witch (WandaVision). Increased chances in 10x and 40x pulls

Wanda Maximoff Limited Vault

• Starts: April 15th 7am

• Ends:  April 20th 2am

• 40 Items

• 1x Paint the Town Red Legendary Store Token

• 1x 4-Star Throg (Puddlegulp) cover

• 3x Random 3-Star covers

• 6x Heroic tokens

• 4x 2500 Iso

• 6x 1000 Iso

• 5x 500 Iso

• 14x Two stars

Paint the Town Red Legendary Store

• Starts: April 15th 7am

• Ends:  April 20th 2am

• 15% chance to get Scarlet Witch (WandaVision), Daredevil (Matt Murdock), Carnage (Prophet of Knull)

• Additional Tokens can be purchased for 25 Command Points

Release Debut:

Deadpool Vs. MPQ

• Starts: April 8th, 7am

• Ends:  April 13th, 2am

• Scarlet Witch (WandaVision) In placement rewards

Introducing… Scarlet Witch

• Starts: April 8th, 7am

• Ends:  April 15th, 7am

• Scarlet Witch (WandaVision)

Featured Event:

Hearts of Darkness

• Starts: April 12th, 7am

• Ends: April 16th, 2am

• Scarlet Witch (WandaVision) as a progression reward

Versus Tournaments:

God of Lies (Loki (Dark Reign))

• Starts: April 8th, 8am

• Ends: April 12th, 3am

• Scarlet Witch (WandaVision) shards as a placement reward

Please Stand By

• Starts: April 11th, 8am

• Ends: April 14th, 3am

• Rewards tokens to the Unusual Scarlet Witch cover store

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,903 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh that Green is going to punish any enemy cascades and enemy AOE's mercilessly on the next turn. Carbage will be out of business against her with the extra turns.
    It will also be handy against iHulk teams too with the damage reduction since his AOE should immediately give 80% reduction (ideally as each team member is damaged but still handy even against the match damage that comes after).
    KGB
  • MrEd95
    MrEd95 Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    If I’m understanding this right, would this passively reduce hulkoye’s aoe to zero every time it hits, or would Wanda stack the charge 3 times after the damage is received?

either way, while her damage output looks quite low (although someone can do the maths and prove me wrong), but the trade off would be some great support play.

I assume with her purple power you might be best picking a colour of a non-active power on your team to make the most of the damage boost, but you could also use it for AP generation too I suppose.

all in all, she looks like a really interesting character, and I look forward to trying her out
  • KGB
    MrEd95 said:
    If I’m understanding this right, would this passively reduce hulkoye’s aoe to zero every time it hits, or would Wanda stack the charge 3 times after the damage is received?

She can only reduce damage by 80% max.
    What we don't know is if the AOE counts as 3 charges or 1 charge.
    KGB
  • MrEd95
    KGB said:
    MrEd95 said:

KGB
    Oh, I see, it’s only for her allies then. That’s a shame, but it will still be very useful. Like you say, it will protect from any following cascades afterwards and add charges 
  • KGB
    MrEd95 said:
    KGB said:
    MrEd95 said:

KGB
    Oh, I see, it’s only for her allies then. That’s a shame, but it will still be very useful. Like you say, it will protect from any following cascades afterwards and add charges 

No, it's for her and her allies.
    Ideally it will work like:
    iHulk AOE - front character - 100%, she stores a charge, 2nd character (60%) she stores a 2nd charge, 3rd character (20%) she stores another charge, match damage at 20%, store a charge for each match (ie cascade).
    Start of next turn you do 4+cascades charges of damage to enemy front character.
    KGB
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,488 Chairperson of the Boards
    KGB said:
    MrEd95 said:

KGB

I strongly suspect it will count as three charges, however what is unclear is how those charges will be applied.  Most likely they'll be applied after the damage is done, so it will reduce 0 of the AoE, then apply three charges worth to any damage done in the turn by powers and/or match damage.  It's possible that the damage will be done one, two, three, in which case it will be 0 reduction, 1 charge, 2 charges, but I suspect that won't be the case.  I find it applying the charges before any damage really unlikely.
  • supergarv
    supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Her champed match damage numbers for purple and green don‘t seem proper, @IceIX - they are lower than unchamped.

Also surprised that purple is not a strong match color for her, and yellow is so high?!
  • supergarv
    supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Quoting from your helpshift page this sounds reasonable:

26 | 28 | 210 | 236 | 184 | 31 | 117 | 3.5x
     102 | 111 | 840 | 945 | 735 | 120 | 467 | 3.5x
  • MrEd95
    I think I get it, but I guess I will have to figure it out in practice on her introducing missions. Hopefully they pick opponents that let her properly showcase her powers.

max reduction is 80% then, regardless of cover level, and am I right in saying that there doesn’t appear to be a cap on the number of charges that can be applied? 
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    I think that she has the most interesting powers since Yelena, and I'm really looking forward to getting her.  I'll bust my small CP hoard on the vault since I like Daredevil a lot as well (far less so Carbage, but c'est la vie) but I think I'll wait until Cyclops leaves LLs in June before I bust all my saved tokens on Colossus, her, and the next in line.
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    For iHulk, he deals damage to the target when he destroys two green tiles (after generating one) and before damage from his AOE is applied. So the AOE should do 20% less damage assuming there are no cascade from the first two steps of the passive. 
  • Aweberman
    Aweberman Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker
    It seems to me that the way iHulk’s passive works is he removes two green tiles and then deals the aoe. If so, then that first removal ought to take 40% off the top. Or the full 80 if his added green triggers a match, as it often does. 
  • vudu3
    When he removed two green tiles they deal damage equal to 2x his green match damage. He doesn’t deal two separate hits. So damage reduction from the AOE should only be reduced by 20%. 
  • Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 372 Mover and Shaker
    vudu3 said:
    When he removed two green tiles they deal damage equal to 2x his green match damage. He doesn’t deal two separate hits. So damage reduction from the AOE should only be reduced by 20%. 
    At 5 covers it reduces 40% each charge
  • Pantera236
    I have one ? I would love to have answered @IceIX when the Mystical feedback repeater goes off with say 4 charges on it, is it 4 separate hits or one bigger hit. Basically I wanna know if apocs yellow will boost 4 times or one.
  • vudu3
    vudu3 said:
    At 5 covers it reduces 40% each charge
    Oh crud, you’re right. I didn’t notice that. I thought it was 20% reduction at all levels. 
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2021
    Seems to counter both Okoye (chaos magic) and iHulk (mystical feedback). It will be interesting to see how a primarily defensive character affects the 5* PvP meta. She will have no effect on the PvE meta
  • Pantera236
    Oh and actually @IceIX is her health a copy paste error from Colossus?
  • Pantera236
    Sorry to bug you again lol, but is her level 450 match damage from Colossus too?