Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,106 Chairperson of the Boards
    Using Bag-Man three times to meet the "Spiderverse character required" Holiday quest.
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Third 5* champed today , coincidentally my first and third occurred exactly 1 year apart . This is a lucky day for me .
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    After clearing unstable iso-8 this morning, I played a match with 5* Deadpool. The spicy reward was the 4* cover, which in it self is a great thing. That Spider Gwen cover resulted in a LT. That LT was a 5* Magneto bringing him to 1/1/1. And to top it off I got a milestone reward of 400 5* shards. That brought my 5* Black Panther to 4/4/4. I just love these domino effects!
  • Michael1957
    2 LT Pulls, 2 Magneto which reached a milestone giving a iHulk. So 3 5* for 50 CP. 
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Tortured myself by grinding the Carnage-challenge-node in the Spider-Silk(?)-PvE. But those few hundred points netted me 100th place in SCL 10. 
  • sambrookjm
    Ares76 said:
    Tortured myself by grinding the Carnage-challenge-node in the Spider-Silk(?)-PvE. But those few hundred points netted me 100th place in SCL 10. 
    Did the same thing with Hood/Bullseye/Daken Challenge node in SCL 10.  Used up eight health packs to finally get six clears, but it got me 49th place in SCL10.
  • Michael1957
    Champed 3rd straight 5, Deadpool, 19 days of hoarding will drive me insane 
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    I got 4-star Prof X with my first Infinite Pursuit token. Then I got Hellcat on my second Spicy Taco Vault token. I now have almost 50% of my 4s champed.
  • sambrookjm
    edited January 2021
    Eight pulls from the Yellowjacket vault:

Two champ levels for Thor
    Two Yellowjacket covers, putting him at 1/1/0

50% pull rate almost makes up for the 0/73 trying for Yelena.

Edit - This was followed up by going into the Deadpool Daily's Burrito round...  Jean Grey did 5357 damage with her purple.  Iron Man had 5358 health.  :)
  • Michael1957
    58 AP first move cascade with Polaris took out 5 goons before their first move
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    A little over a 100 CP left after Sparks will fly store and I decided to spend them on classic legends. 5 Pulls got me 3 5s Hela, Gambit, and Iron Man Mark XLVl. Bad ones overall but still cool. Between the special store and classics I had a 29% 5 Star pull rate. 
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    There was a Misty in my Spicy taco vault, mine is at like 2/3/3, and I ended up getting her and the support token with like 19 pulls. Not too bad. Wasn't expecting much from the support token but it gave me a 4* Milano, previous one was a 2* that I've had FOREVER. I'll take it though I wish that there was an easier way to upgrade supports.
  • fractalvisions
    fractalvisions Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker
    I've been hoarding LLTs for a little while now. I was tempted to open them for Deadpool, but  a. wasn't that impressed by Magneto or AW and b. keep picking up 4* characters that I didn't already have so have been spending all my HP on recruitment slots for them. Anyway, thanks to milestones I got my Apoc (which was 0/1/3) to within 15 shards of getting that black cover so figured I might as well open 5 of them just for shards and maybe I'll get lucky and pick up a 5* Deadpool whilst I'm at it. Sure enough, the fifth cover was Deadpool! 
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Only had to wait over two months for Apocalypse to come back into my Shard store to be able to finish him off. He makes my 10th champed 5*. Not sure who I'll focus on now, maybe Onslaught since I still need to roster him.
  • sambrookjm
    Had iHulk die five times in one turn on the Carnage/Kraven/Sabertooth Challenge node.  Fortunately, Vulture was keeping an eye on things from WAY above the board, so there was no real problem with damaging other team members.  (The other airborne partner, Karolina Dean died on Turn 2, and wasn't much help at all.)

Here's hoping they don't replace Sabertooth with Archangel or someone else who is anti-airborne characters...or else I don't know how I'll solve that node!
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    I originally decided not to play the Mother of Invention PVP, but I was bored watching a lackluster Super Bowl so I jumped in. Didn't notice at first, but I coasted from rank 212 down to rank 3 uncontested before putting up a shield. I guess everyone else was watching the Super Bowl, too. That should be enough to get me top 10 when it's all said and done. Well worth it.
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    21% on 28 Pulls from Store
    4 Okoye
    1 Onslaught
    1 Deadpool
    But wait there's more....My Incendiary Cyclops store pull was that 5 Star Sizzle. Yellow on Cyclops Phoenix Five (Moon cool)
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Didn't know if I should post this in "your best" or "your worst" moment of the day.
    I reached 1,200 point in PvP for the very first time...but it felt like torture.
    When I reached 1,150 points there were only opponents in my queue worth 5 points or so. I knew I had to be quick an shield out but I had to fight like 12 matches to get there. Once I reached 1,197 and was pushed back to 1,130 by 2 defensive losses. In the end there suddenly appeared an Hulkoye team worth 40 points and I had to switch from my Hulkoye team to a BRBitty team. 1,212 and I finally shielded out. Pheeew.
    I hope that I will also stay in Top 25 for more 5-star shards and the 4-star cover.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Was playing around in Sim with Britty and decided to try out Yelena. She's actually not bad. Sure Britty was carrying but all it takes is the AI having 9 ap in any color and Yelena starts doing her thing. Ap suppression, passive damage, leaving a strike tile for Kitty, AND that purple does some pretty nice damage. She's not someone to build around, but she's way better and more generally useful than I originally took her for. I was attacked 4 times with that team and had 3 defenses! Not sure how much she contributed but its something.