Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

1316317318319320322»

Comments

• sambrookjmsambrookjm Posts: 1,859 Chairperson of the Boards
    shardwick said:
    Took 1st place in DDQ today. Hooray for useless victories.  B)
    Same here.  Even took a screenshot! :)
  • AlexRAlexR Posts: 204 Tile Toppler
    Had the iso to champ 4* #46 today. Wasn't sure who to go for- lots of choice, I have like 25 4* fully covered and waiting for iso.
    The boosting list this week isn't too favourable to me, so I settled on... Eddie Brock Venom. Then I took my freshly champed Eddie and climbed the Miles pvp to 900pts with him (well, 850, didn't shield fast enough after hitting 900).
    Granted, I had to resort to Polaris (for context-- I don't usually climb with Polaris.) But on the flip side, boosted Eddie/Polaris did well vs enemy Polaris teams too, since his green/yellow punishes enemy tile spam.
    I really like it when a fresh champ gets to be immediately useful!
  • Daredevil217Daredevil217 Posts: 3,059 Chairperson of the Boards
    #1 player in the #1 alliance in the boss event!!

I’ve done the DDQ no-prize before, but this one is new for me (and yes I was absolutely gunning for it). 

And... I got it on my birthday!
  • abennessabenness Posts: 206 Tile Toppler
    And... I got it on my birthday!
    Happy Birthday @Daredevil217
    I was happy to make a solid contribution on this boss event with my alt account - running a 1/2/1 Kitty Pryde, 1/1/1 Polaris and almost-champed Grocket.  Made personal progression, and the ally got to the final round even if we didn't finish it.
  • Michael1957Michael1957 Posts: 598 Critical Contributor
    10 match 5’s in a row to start the battle, #11 was on the board but the battle ended . This was a 5E battle