Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pulled six tokens from Morbius and Friends vault. Got Morbius and Shuri, but missed Rogue and the Legendary token. I'm so greedy...
  • Theghouse
    Theghouse Posts: 315 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Out of both vaults featuring Morbius, I nabbed both LTs and one cover of Morbius with nothing more then the rewarded vault tokens.  And there's still 2 days to pull daily deals and try to nab that other Morbius for cheap.
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Store is gone in 6 hours and I can do 12 more pulls.... 5 more 5s with 2 Kitty and 3 Dr. Strange. Closing in on 500 for Kitty 😺
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,916 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got the triple crown no-prize. 

1) I’ve ranked #1 in DDQ. 

2) I was the #1 player in the #1 alliance in a boss event. 

3) And yesterday I was #1 in Puzzle Gauntlet. 
    After my no-prize, I got an actual prize-  a rank 5 Korg! Unfortunately, equipping to Thor means tanking yellow over Apoc, so I don’t know who of my regulars I can put it on. But still very cool!
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    After a month or so of RNGeezus feeding me a steady diet of Yellowjacket covers, I finally got that last cover I needed to finish Adam Warlock before he drops out of latest next week this morning. Had that not happened, I'd have had him drop out of latest at 4/4/4 with 300 shards, which is just demoralizing lol. 
  • fractalvisions
    fractalvisions Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2021
    Options
    First Unusual Secret Witch token claimed was the 5* Witch herself!  :)
    Good thing I max champed my 2* Daken soon after so I could sell him and make space on my roster.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I finally champed Immortal Hulk 😀
  • fractalvisions
    fractalvisions Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker
    Options
     making enough progress in the current PowerSeason that I got fed a Heroic 10pack from progress. In 10 tokens, I pulled...
    4* The Thing
    4* Rogue
    4* Rocket & Groot
    4* Medusa
    4* Karnak
    and five 3* covers that boosted 3*s I already had championed

Five new 4* covers and five 3* covers out of 10 Heroic Tokens.

I once got three 4* covers from a heroic ten pack (Wolverine, Karnak and Bishop) and thought that was good, but five? Wow, that's awesome! And they're all really good too!
  • Wil88
    Wil88 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Went in to see if my 6 cover MODOK would be able to beat Peggy in Crash of the Titans,  and suddenly it’s Now against Gwenpool and I took her down pretty easily!
  • Tanglefoot
    Tanglefoot Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Finding out how wicked Kitty really is in a PvP battle. 
    My team all3* 183 Dr, Strange, 182 IM40, 177 Rocket and Groot
    enemy team 169 Polaris, 224 Medusa, kitty Pryde with ONE yellow cover.

stunned Polaris before there were special tiles on the board, and denied Yellow. Dropped my own IM40 yellows and claimed them before Medusa Fired purple. Kitty fired her passive powers ONLY. 
    Killed Polaris with Dr. Strange blue, Killed Medusa with IM40 red. Still had probably 90+% health. As Medusa died, the board filled with strike and attack tiles, some strength 180+. Kitty’s passive improved attack tiles every turn. By the time the match was over, kitty had killed IM40 and Rocket&Groot, and Dr. strange was below 1000 health when he stunned kitty and finished her off. A 1 cover kitty by herself nearly took out my entire team with only her passive power. The attack tiles were boosted to 580 damage each. Ouch. But really glad I saw it.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2021
    Options
    I decided to spend all my cps on Classic Tokens because I wanted to be surprised by the result and I was not disappointed.  I finally caught the legendary 500 5* shards with its baby, 50 5* shards.

A total of 48 + 3 pulls were made and I got 11 5* covers, not including the above bonus 5* shards. 

• Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I decided to spend all my cps on Classic Tokens because I wanted to be surprised by the result and I was not disappointed.  I finally caught the legendary 500 5* shards with its baby, 50 5* shards.

A total of 48 + 3 pulls were made and I got 11 5* covers, not including the above bonus 5* shards. 

Nice. That's over 20%. What was your best 5* cover?
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is the order of those 11 5*:
    Wasp
    BW
    Yelena
    Onslaught
    Starlord
    Thor
    Ironman
    Old Man Daken
    Dr Ock
    Hawkeye
    Hela

I think the answer is obvious.  :D
  • Sekilicious
    Options
    Champed Juggernaut so have the main three meta 4* with Polaris and Grocket. On to Karnak or America Chavez (I’m thinking Karnak first).
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Sekilicious Where is your Morbius at right now? Even if yours isn't in great shape you might be better off saving up your heroics and mighties for when he goes into tokens in a week and then going after him hardcore. I would get him up in level, or even champed, and then go after Karnak or Chavez.
  • Sekilicious
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Morbius is at 3/3/1. I was thinking of him, or Beast, but considering I started playing again right after Silk was released (so did not get her initial rewards) and I just got her and Throg to 10 covers I will get both Morbius and Beast champed before either Karnak or America, no matter who I put shards on. I agree with you that he would be a priority if my 4* champ roster had more than 12 characters. I still need to broaden my roster I think. 
  • shardwick
    Options
    Pulled Monica out of her vault on the 4th pull.  B)
  • shardwick
    Options
    I took t20 for the first time in a cl10 pve event for Honor Among Thieves. Not too bad. Not too bad.
  • Pat1985
    Pat1985 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    shardwick said:
    Pulled Monica out of her vault on the 4th pull.  B)
    I got her on the 18th, I'll call that a win, it usually takes me the full vault!