Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• optimus2861optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    I managed to champ Karnak yesterday and pulled it off without hitting 2000 in Sim. The shards at 1900 got me over the top. Now I had pulled ~1400 CP worth of tokens in the FF store there last week so that played a big part but still. I don't think I've champed a new 4* this fast before.

And I actually floated up to ~1950 in SIM with no hits. Nobody seems to want to mess with Kitty (5/4/4, L360), Bishop & Gamora, which became my go-to team up above 1700 or so. Can't say I blame them. I skipped that team more than enough times myself.
  • sambrookjmsambrookjm Posts: 1,682 Chairperson of the Boards
    PiMacleod said:
    For fun, against a team of all goons, I wanted to try to make "Namor" fun.

We all know Namor's problem... expensive moves!  I mean, lets just ignore the idea that passives make the game go round...

So, I threw in Shuri, and 4* StarLord with Namor.  Didn't take long for StarLord to make things cheaper... then for Shuri to throw out a red, to make things even cheaper!

THAT's when Namor started to be fun!  Throwing out his green a LOT more often, and his purple as well... good times!

....now if only he didn't need a specific set of teammates to be fun.  :/

EDIT:  Oh, and I nearly forgot... got my 13th 5* cover for Thor yesterday, on day 2350.  So... that's cool.
    I got a LVL 3 Atlantis support recently...the first new one that I've received in a couple of months.  I was able to max it out right away.  It has synergy with Namor, but the 53.9% chance of getting 5 green at the start of the battle was too much to let sit on the shelf, so I equipped it to Gladiathor, taking Stormbreaker off.
  • TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 3,731 Chairperson of the Boards
    Getting hit with a Sabretooth red team-up while I had Clash of the Worthy AND Practiced Offense countdowns out, along with a bunch of protects already out. Take 4 damage, gain 4 protecs and 12 attacs.
    Well, a toss up between that and totally dominating Bags to Riches with my newly max champed Bagman! ;)
  • DogfaceDogface Posts: 689 Critical Contributor
    Getting a LT from a champ level and then getting my first Havok from said LT, just in time for the PVE where he's featured. I like it when stuff works out like that.
  • GlockomaGlockoma Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    Pulled a 40 pack from Immortal Combat (iHulk possible). Pulled an iHulk red. Established 10 pulls out of latest. Reached a 50% pull rate and all 5 covers going to Beta Ray for level 451. I just died and went to heaven. Thanked RNGesus while there.
  • Phill_CPhill_C Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    I would have to say pulls in general: 
    10 standard = 3x 3*
    7 heroic = 3x 4*
    10 legendary = 2x 5*
    I have been watching a certain “you tuber” (can’t name just in case I get in trouble but u probably know who :D ) maybe the “viewer luck” has rubbed off!!!
  • bluewolfbluewolf Posts: 4,599 Chairperson of the Boards
    Earlier this week I had a 2fer for 5s.  I pulled my last Sinister (who had 3 saved) and champed him, and later that day I got to 900 in the Hulk PVP which got my (dupe) Peggy to 280 and gave me my last Cap (First Avenger).  Two 5's finished in one day (who aren't in the same store) is pretty cool. 

That leaves just IM46 (need 8.5 War Machines to finish) and the new guys (Havok and Hulk).
  • PuceMoosePuceMoose Posts: 1,329 Chairperson of the Boards
    I typically only open latest "packs" (one a day) when I have a token for them, which I usually earn at a rate of about four to five a week. Well, I was out of tokens, and realized that I hadn't yet pulled a Havok. I haven't spent any CP on tokens since that amazing Jessica Jones/Okoye/Kitty store, and decided to go for it, steeling myself for disappointment if 30 tokens wasn't enough to pull a Havok. Three tokens later, and a red Havok was mine! I was especially amused that the red I drew was the same cover being offered for 500CP in the store, so it's always nice to take a risk and feel like you got a "discount", so to speak.
  • HoundofShadowHoundofShadow Posts: 3,033 Chairperson of the Boards

Watching the beauty of cascades falling after making one move, before firing off power to take down all enemies in three turns in PvP.

• mckauhumckauhu Posts: 737 Critical Contributor

Just played story mode, ultra tough last node battle, Daken had 1400 HP and Bullseye just 40. Match damage only 23. Got murderous aim. And found how to place those two critical tiles so that resulted downing Daken! Geronimoooooooo best victory ever!!!

• DarthDeVoDarthDeVo Posts: 2,137 Chairperson of the Boards

Managed to pull off T10 in CL10 for Unstable Iso-8, netting a placement LT. Beat 11th by only 3 points to do it.

• MrEd95MrEd95 Posts: 230 Tile Toppler

Finally champed my first 5*, Kitty Pryde, with my second and third 5*s also ready to champ behind her, as soon as I can pay the 20,000 iso cost for them both

• shardwickshardwick Posts: 1,541 Chairperson of the Boards

Decided to take the plunge into 5* land so I champed BRB. This almost feels like cheating. Oh and took t50 in Inv. Woman's pvp so the 60 shards were just enough to finish off my last cover for Professor X.

• TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 3,731 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got another level for Grocket! Now they buff Juggs enough to take out the "standard" goon nodes in one match!
  • DeNappaDeNappa Posts: 1,028 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's been a long road, but finally champed my Thano5! 
  • DarthDeVoDarthDeVo Posts: 2,137 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did 50 pulls in the Cinema Legends store. Was looking to finish my 4/3/4 IM46 and 3/4/3 FA Cap.

12/50 (24%)
    5 PPSM
    4 IM46
    3 FA Cap

IM46 and FA Cap are DONE, son! Also got enough shards to get PX over the line for a champ level, iHulk over the line for a red cover, and shards from champ rewards added champ levels to Danver5 and Loki.

Also had enough Peggy shards to get her to 360 for Level 451 and an LT from FA Cap. The only thing that caused me to roll my eyes a bit is that I had Peggy at Level 359 with 385 shards. Next pull, got her right to 400, but also came with 50 bonus shards. This has happened several times, especially with 3*s; literally the last pull I need to get them over the line and switch my shardget to someone else, and I get bonus shards (that preferably would have gone to my new shardget). Still, not a bad day! 😁

If I'm not mistaken, Cap began this year as my worst covered Classic 5*, or maybe was tied for worst. 

Now I'm down to just Phoenix (4/3/4), though Jubilee is only two covers away from 340, which will happen as soon as I climb in Yelena's PvP. Then 10 more covers and she's done. Widow is 2/4/3, but by the time this current PvE and the next PvP is finished, Blonde Widow should be in the low 340s. So less than 20 Blonde Widow covers, combined with the purple 5* Widow cover I'll get in about 90 days from Daily Resupply, will finish her. 

That leaves my poor Doc Ock, languishing at 3/2/3 Level 375 as now my worst covered 5* Classic. He'll be my sole 5* shardget for the foreseeable future, and I'll eventually drag 4* Carnage up from 331. But with any luck, he'll be in a store and I can finish him off there. If today proves anything, it's that one good store can make a huge difference and take MONTHS off your long-term goals. 
  • optimus2861optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hit the mega-bonus-shards jackpot. 500 bonus BRB shards. On a Sinister pull to boot (1/1/1).

I spent them on a green cover to make BRB 3/5/3. Two more to go... if I keep playing that long anyway. I feel like I've had a foot out the door since about mid last week.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 1,102 Chairperson of the Boards
    Had 2 Legendary tokens and pulled 2 Havok covers back to back! Never pulled 2 5* in a row before.

Granted they were both Blue to take him to 2/2/5 which might cause me some problems later on down the line, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it