Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• DarthDeVoDarthDeVo Posts: 2,147 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 24 January 2020, 08:02
    Got T5 in SCL9 PvE two events in a row. Lost in Time was the exact cover distribution I needed to champ Karolina Dean. The progression reward from Cosmic Chaos will net me the LT.

Also had appropriately good results from the Good Fortune store. Went 11/54 (20.4%). Pulled 5 Okoye, 4 IM, 2 CM. My IM went from 3/1/2 (tied with FA Cap as my worst covered 5*) to 4/3/3. Now my Level 337 War Machine can finish him off when he gets to 360, worst case scenario.

All last year I never had any luck pulling covers for him whenever he was featured in a special store, so it felt good to finally make some headway on him. Widow, Doc Ock, and FA Cap are my only 5*s with fewer than 10 covers; just need 1, 2, and 3 covers,  respectively, to get them past that threshold. 

Also, I did get enough shards to add a cover to FA Cap, and pulled an Ant-Man cover and enough shards to get him to 340 for enough shards to champ Wa5p, my 29th 5* champ. Getting closer...
  • TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 3,765 Chairperson of the Boards
    An accidental bracket-snipe has me in good position for t20 in Webbed Wonder. Should be enough to champ MODOK and get the LT for the first champ level.
  • ThaRoadWarriorThaRoadWarrior Posts: 4,425 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hit 10k for the PvP season today for the first time, I was pretty close last season but couldn’t quite get there.
  • DAZ0273DAZ0273 Posts: 4,300 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hit 10k for the PvP season today for the first time, I was pretty close last season but couldn’t quite get there.

I did so too! I had to slug through Simulator to do it as I had already shielded in Cap's event to the end having hit 900. It was a good feeling! I nearly gave up with just 91 points to go after an hour of yo-yoing back and forth but I stuck with it and got over the line. I even shielded, lol, first time I ever did that in Sim!
    I had a pretty frustrating final climb in Sim, because I left it too late, and wasn't sure I'd actually be able to hit 2000. But then I got an amazing board, leading to a one-turn win against a Gritshop team that was actually worth more points than listed, and didn't get hit in the process, taking me to just a hair over the line.
    Boosted Okoye! Easiest run of Simulator EVER!
  • CT1888CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Having 2 x 370 4*s and a 360 4* boosted for the War of Realms event, and all of them able to dish out the damage (Blade, Carol, Iron Fist in case you are wondering). It can be Savage. 
    Got 5* number 30 champed today: Beta Ray Bill. He'll be joined by at least 5tar-Lord and hopefully Green Goblin later this week. 
    Got my second 5* champed in as many days. I hit the Lightning Rounds hard this week, and between the shards from opening tokens there and opening the tokens from the HfH shards deal and naturally pulling a Drax cover, he hit 340 for the last 250 shards I needed for 5tar-Lord. 

Hopefully Green Goblin will make it a trifecta tomorrow! 😁
  • DeNappaDeNappa Posts: 1,053 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mister Sinister release store featuring Green Goblin and Thano5 as sidekicks.

I have been trying to finish Thanos forever... Because I saved a reasonable amount of CP, I decided this was a pretty decent opportunity to at least make a bit of progress with my 3/5/2 Thanos. First Thanos cover I scored was (of course) a purple one.. however I managed to 2 more green ones after that, making him 3/5/4.

I decided to stop there, as I have 100 more shards coming up from G4mora's champ rewards in 9 levels. So with that, champing him is finally on the horizon!

(Oh, also roster Mr Sinister (0/0/3), and got GG from 1/2/0 to 4/2/0)
    Champed a third 5* in as many days, Green Goblin this time. He makes 5* champ number 32, an even 80 percent of the tier finished. 

Went 8/52, pulling three GG covers, four Sinister covers (2/1/1) and just one Thanos cover. With shards I added a Gambit level from Rogue hitting 350, an IM46 cover from War Machine hitting 340 and a cover for FA Cap. And with champ reward LTs, I got a champ level for BRB and a third saved cover for my 2/8/3 Carnage.

Not a bad day for 5* progress. 😁
  • Ares76Ares76 Posts: 83 Match Maker
    I'm far from champing more 5-stars right now. But my moment of the day was opening 5 Latest Legends yesterday that I got from farming. Besides a champ level for ProfX I drew one cover for Carnage and one for Beta Ray Bill. What a lucky draw rate and distribution. 
  • Daredevil217Daredevil217 Posts: 2,834 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 14 February 2020, 04:15
    With my baby champ roster and everyone trying out 10 in its inaugural event (Meet Rocket and Groot), I some how not only got full progression, but also got 2nd place overall. Huge victory for me that feels really REALLY good!!

I know it’s an easier PVE, but I never once used boosts or whales. 
  • AnonAnon Posts: 1,108 Chairperson of the Boards
    Reached full progression in Meet Rocket and Groot CL10.

3 4* covers and half a 5* cover? I'll take it!

Granted the 4* in question is Karolina but this is a positive topic lol.
  • PuceMoosePuceMoose Posts: 1,340 Chairperson of the Boards
    Day 2,272 and I finally accomplished one of my long-term goals - fully cover a 5-star! I had a shard offer that let me buy four Kitty shard packs, which brought her up to 492/500. I opened three legendary tokens, which brought me up to 501 shards. I used them to bring her up to 5/5/3, from 4/5/3, and I'm already enjoying that nice little bump in buffing at 5 covers (plus three instead of two protect tiles helps too!)

edited 18 February 2020, 18:51
    Got a Heroic 10-pack from Resupply the same day I hit the Mighty 10-pack in Season Progression!
  • CT1888CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Getting up to 54k of attack tiles and 56k of strike tiles in Centre of Attention  courtesy of Gritty/Hela team. So much fun. 
  • shardwickshardwick Posts: 1,541 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just pulled cover #10 for Karnak out of his vault, still have two more covers (one red cover, one from shards) from pve progression to get too. Feels weird having him at 209 and Shield Training ready for a future release already. 

I also pulled a Shuri cover from latests. My Okoye is at 3/5/1 but she's only about 119 shards away from her 4th black and six Shuri covers from the fifth black. Eeeeek so close now.