Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Spent 3K Hero Points to get the final few shards needed to get cover #13 for 5-star Hawkeye.  After leveling him up, I'm about 4K ISO short of champing him.  I plan to open up some LT to get the ISO needed.  First one, a 5-star Sinister, bringing him to 3/2/1.  Second one, 5-star Carnage, bringing him to 0/3/0.  I'll wait until the rewards come out for Cosmic Chaos for the rest of the ISO...
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 497 Mover and Shaker
    Just champed Moon Knight, who had a saved cover. From that LL, I pulled a Moon Knight “Lunacy” cover. Well played, Mr. Spector.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Today’s Deadpool Daily gave me Mystique champ level #266, meaning all the 3*’s I collect are now maxed.  Being far to casual to consider 3* farming, it’s time to work on the 10 3*’s I didn’t bother to roster.  First up: Vision (in case WandaVision inspires any fun teams)

On a side note, Mystique was my first 3* to 13 covers, yet my last to 113 covers.  WTH, Raven?!? 
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 968 Critical Contributor
    Champed 15 4* chars today.

Mysterio
    Black Cat
    Kraven
    Winter Solder
    Domino
    Jubilee
    Blonde Widow
    Dazzler
    Elektra
    Ronin
    Lockjaw
    MODOK
    Venom
    Th4nos
    Wolfsbane
  • 111MCH111
    111MCH111 Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    My current favorite team consists of Kitty 5* champ, and Rocket&Groot 4* champ which are combined with Juggernaut 4*, also champ now. I champed Juggs 4* with shards just recently 
    Shard favorites: Kitty, Juggs and MAGNETO 3*

I started just after introduction of the shard system with a 6 cover Juggs 4*. Lucky 1/4/1, Red 100%.

Favorite shards choice: Kitty and Juggs are very obvious and Magneto 3* is a secondary shard feeder for Juggs4*!
    the progression odds are pretty good, all standard tokens draws give 3* shards and magneto 2* is also feeding the Magneto 3* shard generator. 

The last few cover progression had nice synergy.  I bought 5* shards for Kitty with  Hero Points, spend some money and I used all LT and cp to level her to champion. Her progression fueled my Juggs. These Collateral 4* shards for Juggs generated nearly two covers. Magneto 3* finished the job......at that moment I had a 12 cover Jugs, I used 120 cp and my new champion was ready.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got the last cover I needed to champ Bill before he leaves Latest!
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    I managed to champ Karnak yesterday and pulled it off without hitting 2000 in Sim. The shards at 1900 got me over the top. Now I had pulled ~1400 CP worth of tokens in the FF store there last week so that played a big part but still. I don't think I've champed a new 4* this fast before.

And I actually floated up to ~1950 in SIM with no hits. Nobody seems to want to mess with Kitty (5/4/4, L360), Bishop & Gamora, which became my go-to team up above 1700 or so. Can't say I blame them. I skipped that team more than enough times myself.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    PiMacleod said:
    For fun, against a team of all goons, I wanted to try to make "Namor" fun.

We all know Namor's problem... expensive moves!  I mean, lets just ignore the idea that passives make the game go round...

So, I threw in Shuri, and 4* StarLord with Namor.  Didn't take long for StarLord to make things cheaper... then for Shuri to throw out a red, to make things even cheaper!

THAT's when Namor started to be fun!  Throwing out his green a LOT more often, and his purple as well... good times!

....now if only he didn't need a specific set of teammates to be fun.  :/

EDIT:  Oh, and I nearly forgot... got my 13th 5* cover for Thor yesterday, on day 2350.  So... that's cool.
    I got a LVL 3 Atlantis support recently...the first new one that I've received in a couple of months.  I was able to max it out right away.  It has synergy with Namor, but the 53.9% chance of getting 5 green at the start of the battle was too much to let sit on the shelf, so I equipped it to Gladiathor, taking Stormbreaker off.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Getting hit with a Sabretooth red team-up while I had Clash of the Worthy AND Practiced Offense countdowns out, along with a bunch of protects already out. Take 4 damage, gain 4 protecs and 12 attacs.
    Well, a toss up between that and totally dominating Bags to Riches with my newly max champed Bagman! ;)
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 967 Critical Contributor
    Getting a LT from a champ level and then getting my first Havok from said LT, just in time for the PVE where he's featured. I like it when stuff works out like that.
  • Glockoma
    Glockoma Posts: 548 Critical Contributor
    Pulled a 40 pack from Immortal Combat (iHulk possible). Pulled an iHulk red. Established 10 pulls out of latest. Reached a 50% pull rate and all 5 covers going to Beta Ray for level 451. I just died and went to heaven. Thanked RNGesus while there.
  • Phill_C
    Phill_C Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    I would have to say pulls in general: 
    10 standard = 3x 3*
    7 heroic = 3x 4*
    10 legendary = 2x 5*
    I have been watching a certain “you tuber” (can’t name just in case I get in trouble but u probably know who :D ) maybe the “viewer luck” has rubbed off!!!
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,244 Chairperson of the Boards
    Earlier this week I had a 2fer for 5s.  I pulled my last Sinister (who had 3 saved) and champed him, and later that day I got to 900 in the Hulk PVP which got my (dupe) Peggy to 280 and gave me my last Cap (First Avenger).  Two 5's finished in one day (who aren't in the same store) is pretty cool. 

That leaves just IM46 (need 8.5 War Machines to finish) and the new guys (Havok and Hulk).
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    I typically only open latest "packs" (one a day) when I have a token for them, which I usually earn at a rate of about four to five a week. Well, I was out of tokens, and realized that I hadn't yet pulled a Havok. I haven't spent any CP on tokens since that amazing Jessica Jones/Okoye/Kitty store, and decided to go for it, steeling myself for disappointment if 30 tokens wasn't enough to pull a Havok. Three tokens later, and a red Havok was mine! I was especially amused that the red I drew was the same cover being offered for 500CP in the store, so it's always nice to take a risk and feel like you got a "discount", so to speak.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards

Watching the beauty of cascades falling after making one move, before firing off power to take down all enemies in three turns in PvP.

• mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor

Just played story mode, ultra tough last node battle, Daken had 1400 HP and Bullseye just 40. Match damage only 23. Got murderous aim. And found how to place those two critical tiles so that resulted downing Daken! Geronimoooooooo best victory ever!!!

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards

Managed to pull off T10 in CL10 for Unstable Iso-8, netting a placement LT. Beat 11th by only 3 points to do it.