Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• Godzillafan67Godzillafan67 Posts: 184 Tile Toppler

I champed Bag-Man today. It's only a matter of time before I win the game!

• ThaRoadWarriorThaRoadWarrior Posts: 4,337 Chairperson of the Boards

I’m on my second champed bagman, let me know when we win lol.

I managed to grind 75 wins and get the 10th cover I needed for Northstar to finish Shield Training about 7hrs before it ended. I now have a 3/1/2 Karnak, the best I’ve ever done on a release.

• jp1jp1 Posts: 672 Critical Contributor
    edited 23 February 2020, 12:39

Finally champed BRB. Put an extra 26 levels on the Professor to do it which I’m not mad at...meanwhile Carbage made it up to 468.

Im not going to start hoarding until/unless I start failing at covering latest 3.

• jp1jp1 Posts: 672 Critical Contributor

Oh, I love him...use him every day.

Or was that a joke because of the typo?

• bluewolfbluewolf Posts: 4,569 Chairperson of the Boards

Are they running Bishop and BRB? That would be why.

• MrEd95MrEd95 Posts: 230 Tile Toppler

In one of the easy nodes in PVE, I managed to get a turn 0 win, using rocket, thanos and main event hulk.

the best part? The cascade caused by hulk’s entrance created enough matches to mean that court death didn’t even need to trigger!

• Mr_FMr_F Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Eight 4* in one day. Red X-23, from heroic (my 1st token pull of the day), purple Mysterio from Classic pull, purple 4* Kingpin and 4*Red Thor (Jane) from shards from 3* Bullseye and Storm respectivetly. Purple Moon Knight from PVP shards, two blue M.O.D.O.K.s  - one from PVE rewards and one from PVP 40 wins. And lastly, last token pull of the day - purple Gwenpool from heroics. Personal records with no hoarding at all. The only better would be red or black 4* IM just to champ him.
  • DarthDeVoDarthDeVo Posts: 2,137 Chairperson of the Boards
    Snuck into T10 of CL10 for both PvP and PvE, which should get me enough shards for one Havok cover once I hit progression. And three LTs are definitely welcome as well.

For what it's worth, I think those alliance rewards would be a great incentive towards getting more people to step up to CL10. But I know, probably too generous. 
  • PuceMoosePuceMoose Posts: 1,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    MPQ first for me tonight - top 10 finish in PvE! I normally only play progression to get the 4-star cover (and that's if I'm interested in the character/need the covers), so I usually finish top 300, if that. Well, I'd completely skipped Infinite Pursuit since I don't care about Kraven. I happened to glance at my iPad, and noticed there was an hour left on the last slice - I thought "what the heck", and joined it, and got a brand new bracket. Thirty minutes of play and I finished the event in 8th place, earning two Modok covers and the other goodies from top 10. Not a bad way to end the weekend!
  • sambrookjmsambrookjm Posts: 1,675 Chairperson of the Boards
    Had 31 tokens left over from previous iterations of the Hearts of Darkness events, as I usually wait until there's a 4-star that I need a cover for to open the vaults.  This time, I see a MODOK (LVL 276), Medusa (LVL 310) and a black Wolfsbane cover that I need to champ her.  I start opening up the vault.

First pull - Legendary Token.
    Fourth Pull - Medusa.
    Thirteenth Pull - MODOK.
    Twentieth Pull - Wolfsbane.

I also got seven of the 2-star Thor covers to build my farming Thor back up now.

It's only March 2, and I've already used up all of my MPQ RNG luck for the month.
  • BorstockBorstock Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ok, this was INSANE.

LR with Mystique+Thorkoye. AI is running CarBill.

I stun Bill with Mystique's purple. This means I steal 1 AP whenever the enemy team makes a match. I ended my turn with 10 green AP. By the time the AI was done with their next turn, I had 25 green AP. I stole 15 green while Carnage did his multi-move shenanigans.
  • 111MCH111111MCH111 Posts: 80 Match Maker
    edited 4 March 2020, 03:30
    This game is about tile matching. I was running Kitty, R4G and Juggs 4*, with that team match making is really fun. Passive powers are in good synergy.

we all know 3, 4 and 5 tile matches.
    sometimes a 6 tile match is observed, essentially a cascade with two match 3 on top of eachother. It happens maybe once or twice per week.

but a T shaped match 7 , I have never seen before. Not even with 2* Magneto purple power
    I had a GREEN MATCH 7 in PVE, with Jugs, 11k strikes and maxed on Collateral.....

total wipe out, really great to see. I believe the goons were lvl 450 but they were all three erased in  that one match 7 move! Wish I had a replay button 😜
  • maguirenumber6maguirenumber6 Posts: 455 Mover and Shaker
    Taking that 240-1 chance and finding Havok in the previous PvE store :-)
  • Godzillafan67Godzillafan67 Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    My 3* farm has officially begun. Welcome podling Patch!