Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Champed Havok, which makes champed 5* #6!
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards
    Actually my best part of the week was sort'a not really playing MPQ at all, I especially enjoyed not having to do Florida! Hoping to get a second wind today or otherwise I am slightly concerned that my apathy is growing which would be a shame as I am on the cusp of going to 5* land but now wonder if it is worth the effort.
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,068 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mr_F said:
    THIS!

Plus finally got Yelena from LL, pulled 5* Natasha (my 1st cover), champed Valkyrie, 4 out 5 boosted 4* I have at 10+covers, so highly usable. Whats more to come?

Very cool. I haven’t hit a full bonus 5 cover yet. Must be exciting to live in the old glory days for a quick moment. Congrats!
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,238 Chairperson of the Boards
    Champed iHulk yesterday with no waste. Pulled two more covers for him since. AND just champed Yelena with only one saved cover. 

Poccy and Onslaught are my only unchamped (non dupe) toons. Poccy is   3/3/4, so it’s only a matter of time. 

My 5 rate has been crazy good in the past few months. I pulled 3 5’s from Latests in a row, yesterday. 
  • bluewolf
    OJSP said:
    bluewolf said:
    Poccy and Onslaught are my only unchamped (non dupe) toons. 
    I don’t mean to be that guy.. but check again..? :lol:
    I'm not sure what you're thinking of.....but my Hellcat is already champed.

Probably the pinnacle of my career, lol.  And only buying VIP for the past 3 months.......so I'm not whaling.
  • bluewolf
    edited June 2020
    OJSP said:
    bluewolf said:
    I'm not sure what you're thinking of.....but my Hellcat is already champed.
    I know about Hellcat. I was hoping you’d figure it out yourself first. Perhaps you meant Havok and not Onslaught?
    😂  I already forgot about him. 

Technically, I can champ him whenever I want if I convert some covers, but I’m waiting for him to roll though pvp rewards to top off his shards. 
  • rg72
    rg72 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Start of my 6 year anniversary - Bring on the Dinosaur
  • darkwatcherDEZ
    darkwatcherDEZ Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    and there we were...on the precipice of battle...trying to take out a level 550 Muscle before getting wiped by a corner Tommy Gun. He ate all our nukes with 2000 HP to spare. There we were...staring down the barrel...expecting death. We resigned to  our fate ready to expend some unfortunate wasted healthpaks. Lo and behold! Muscle collapses in death... Our Frenemy Konran decided to explore the Black arts. We live to win yet another victory!
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Joined Stars and Strikes with 30 minutes left in the slice.Racked up 732 points in that time (could've had more but time was up as I finished my last battle) and finished up at 150 using Thorkoye. Anytime I can go from 500th place to 150 in 30 minutes is a good day.

Always have been a predominantly PVE player, but champed Thorkoye might change that :)
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I almost forgot to play in Stars and Strikes, but managed to hit 1K even during the last two hours. That got me enough Shards for a 12th cover on Jessica Jones. Four more levels on Chavez and fewer than 100 more Shards for JJ and she'll be champed!
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    I almost forgot to play in Stars and Strikes, but managed to hit 1K even during the last two hours. That got me enough Shards for a 12th cover on Jessica Jones. Four more levels on Chavez and fewer than 100 more Shards for JJ and she'll be champed!
    I also managed to get shards for JJ in that event.  It put her up to 497.  A classics token later, and my JJ is now a very nice 4/4/4 build.
  • MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Hit 1200 for the first time in PVP in Stars & Strikes.  Of course I got hit right after and ended up at 1141.
  • MrEd95
    MrEd95 Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Getting 15th place in Deadpool vs MPQ, despite sub optimal playing due to work and illness.

i must have lucked into the lazy group or something. Either way, I’m going to take my 3 legion covers and not look back
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2020
    Since Ghost Yelena killing the enemy from beyond the grave technically happened yesterday, here's today's best moment. 

Climbed straight to 1312 in Legion's PvP (even put out a grill right before I #ed). With the Legion and Friends tokens I got from progression, I pulled the LT and purple Legion cover from that vault in back-to-back pulls. 😎

Not bad for doing all that on my hourlong lunch break. 
  • MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Finally got 500 bonus shards in the latest for iHulk.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Champed iHulk! Now I'm just hoping I can manage Yelena. She's falling behind a bit. Got 8 covers on Apoc, tho.
  • abenness
    abenness Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    My first pull from Dark and Stormy store was a red Havok which fully covers him. 
    Yelena is already champed, Hulk will probably leave at 4/4/4, 0 shards.
    So I kinda feel like I've "survived" the back-to-back 5* release, keeping up with Latest Legends.
    But geez I hope they don't do that again...