Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Just pulled a black iHulk this morning. Along with the 800 shards I had for him means he's done! I finally complete a 5* before they leave LL. iHulk is 5/5/3 today and now I can build up a small hoard for Monday when Onslaught enters the store.

Yelena is 1/1/2 so she's likely not getting fully covered. However Apoc is 0/5/1 so I might be able to get himm fully covered before he leaves.
  • PhoenixMagik
    PhoenixMagik Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Got my first 5 star bonus shards while pulling for Onslaught. I did get Onslaught, but I was more excited about the bonus shards. One more Kitty cover. I’m still in 4 star land, but laying the groundwork for 5.
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Loosie said:
    Just pulled a black iHulk this morning. Along with the 800 shards I had for him means he's done! I finally complete a 5* before they leave LL. iHulk is 5/5/3 today and now I can build up a small hoard for Monday when Onslaught enters the store.

Yelena is 1/1/2 so she's likely not getting fully covered. However Apoc is 0/5/1 so I might be able to get himm fully covered before he leaves.
    Hoarding was hard.....lol. However managed to have 7 pulls once Onslaught came in and managed to get 2 Onslaughts (Green and Blue) and 1 Apoc (Yellow) in those 7 pulls. Of course this means I won't pull another 5* for a while.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got an Onslaught green and another Yelena cover from 9 pulls!
  • Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    Needed 3 shards to champion Gwenpool. Bought heroic (daily discount). Got 4*. Totally worth.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    My sub 1 reward token in Unstable ISO-8 gave my a Killmonger cover.  I think that exhausts my luck in this game until sometime in 2022.
  • TPF Alexis
    Not having to use Thano5 anymore!
  • TPF Alexis
    One-shotting a full health champed Okoye with Falcap's red during his PvP!
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    I joined the "exclusive" club of getting a Widow's battons Support, no idea what it does, guess I should bung it on somebody.
  • ZootSax
    DAZ0273 said:
    I joined the "exclusive" club of getting a Widow's battons Support, no idea what it does, guess I should bung it on somebody.
    On Blonde Widow it can turn her invisible for free (~8.5% chance at Lv50), so since I only have the 1* support, that's all mine really does (yes, it does raise purple damage by 95, but that's only really useful to screen for someone like 3* Loki, which is at best a niche use). 
  • TPF Alexis
    They finally got rid of the stupid "Immune to Stunned" wording! That's been bugging me since it first appeared.
  • ZootSax
    Today is I believe the first time my all-1* team cleared the Under the Sea DDQ node when it was all Ultron sentries.  Some days, it's the little things...
  • TPF Alexis
    A couple of contenders: Finally got the last level on Chavez that I needed to champ JJ. Just waiting on a bit more ISO to champ Apoc. And I got a LT from the Howard cover in Webbed Wonder.
  • Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    My 1st time 1000 pts in PvP. So no need to grind 50 wins for new character release.
  • TPF Alexis
    Got hit by a Tommy Gun from a lvl 605 Muscle. 1 damage to each character. And since I was running BRB/Kitty, it also gave me 3 protecs and 9 attacs :smiley:
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
    Still had 22 tokens in stock from Juggernaut Heroic events, so those were from way way back. Decided today was the day they were getting opened. The result was 2 LT's, 1 4*, 6 3*s and the rest 2* covers. I guess they aged like a fine whiskey, pretty good I say.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Taking out a LVL 502 Sandman on the 1v1 node in Battle in the Basilica with my champed Mister Sinister...after failing with a few of the "good" 5-stars. :)
  • 111MCH111
    111MCH111 Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Taking out a LVL 502 Sandman on the 1v1 node in Battle in the Basilica with my champed Mister Sinister...after failing with a few of the "good" 5-stars. :)
    Only trick I pulled off versus Sandman 1on1 was using 5* Carnage lvl 330 to collect 14 White AP, then fire TeamUp Whales! Thx for TeamUp.
  • TPF Alexis
    Thanks to the cover from the final round of BatB, I am now the proud(?) owner of a champed Spider-Ham!
  • Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 406 Mover and Shaker
    Thanks to the cover from the final round of BatB, I am now the proud(?) owner of a champed Spider-Ham!
    I’m one behind you, now at 4/4/4, so I was very happy and surprised to see his cover. Here’s hoping anniversary has a chance to finish him out (and Taskmaster also at 12 covers, but 5/3/4).