Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    I'm far from champing more 5-stars right now. But my moment of the day was opening 5 Latest Legends yesterday that I got from farming. Besides a champ level for ProfX I drew one cover for Carnage and one for Beta Ray Bill. What a lucky draw rate and distribution. 
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,893 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2020
    With my baby champ roster and everyone trying out 10 in its inaugural event (Meet Rocket and Groot), I some how not only got full progression, but also got 2nd place overall. Huge victory for me that feels really REALLY good!!

I know it’s an easier PVE, but I never once used boosts or whales. 
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Reached full progression in Meet Rocket and Groot CL10.

3 4* covers and half a 5* cover? I'll take it!

Granted the 4* in question is Karolina but this is a positive topic lol.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Day 2,272 and I finally accomplished one of my long-term goals - fully cover a 5-star! I had a shard offer that let me buy four Kitty shard packs, which brought her up to 492/500. I opened three legendary tokens, which brought me up to 501 shards. I used them to bring her up to 5/5/3, from 4/5/3, and I'm already enjoying that nice little bump in buffing at 5 covers (plus three instead of two protect tiles helps too!)

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2020
    Got a Heroic 10-pack from Resupply the same day I hit the Mighty 10-pack in Season Progression!
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Getting up to 54k of attack tiles and 56k of strike tiles in Centre of Attention  courtesy of Gritty/Hela team. So much fun. 
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just pulled cover #10 for Karnak out of his vault, still have two more covers (one red cover, one from shards) from pve progression to get too. Feels weird having him at 209 and Shield Training ready for a future release already. 

I also pulled a Shuri cover from latests. My Okoye is at 3/5/1 but she's only about 119 shards away from her 4th black and six Shuri covers from the fifth black. Eeeeek so close now.
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 497 Mover and Shaker

I champed Bag-Man today. It's only a matter of time before I win the game!

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards

I’m on my second champed bagman, let me know when we win lol.

I managed to grind 75 wins and get the 10th cover I needed for Northstar to finish Shield Training about 7hrs before it ended. I now have a 3/1/2 Karnak, the best I’ve ever done on a release.

• jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,068 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2020

Finally champed BRB. Put an extra 26 levels on the Professor to do it which I’m not mad at...meanwhile Carbage made it up to 468.

Im not going to start hoarding until/unless I start failing at covering latest 3.

• jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,068 Chairperson of the Boards

Oh, I love him...use him every day.

Or was that a joke because of the typo?

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,237 Chairperson of the Boards

Are they running Bishop and BRB? That would be why.

• MrEd95
    MrEd95 Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker

In one of the easy nodes in PVE, I managed to get a turn 0 win, using rocket, thanos and main event hulk.

the best part? The cascade caused by hulk’s entrance created enough matches to mean that court death didn’t even need to trigger!

• Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 676 Critical Contributor
    Eight 4* in one day. Red X-23, from heroic (my 1st token pull of the day), purple Mysterio from Classic pull, purple 4* Kingpin and 4*Red Thor (Jane) from shards from 3* Bullseye and Storm respectivetly. Purple Moon Knight from PVP shards, two blue M.O.D.O.K.s  - one from PVE rewards and one from PVP 40 wins. And lastly, last token pull of the day - purple Gwenpool from heroics. Personal records with no hoarding at all. The only better would be red or black 4* IM just to champ him.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Snuck into T10 of CL10 for both PvP and PvE, which should get me enough shards for one Havok cover once I hit progression. And three LTs are definitely welcome as well.

For what it's worth, I think those alliance rewards would be a great incentive towards getting more people to step up to CL10. But I know, probably too generous. 
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    MPQ first for me tonight - top 10 finish in PvE! I normally only play progression to get the 4-star cover (and that's if I'm interested in the character/need the covers), so I usually finish top 300, if that. Well, I'd completely skipped Infinite Pursuit since I don't care about Kraven. I happened to glance at my iPad, and noticed there was an hour left on the last slice - I thought "what the heck", and joined it, and got a brand new bracket. Thirty minutes of play and I finished the event in 8th place, earning two Modok covers and the other goodies from top 10. Not a bad way to end the weekend!
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Had 31 tokens left over from previous iterations of the Hearts of Darkness events, as I usually wait until there's a 4-star that I need a cover for to open the vaults.  This time, I see a MODOK (LVL 276), Medusa (LVL 310) and a black Wolfsbane cover that I need to champ her.  I start opening up the vault.

First pull - Legendary Token.
    Fourth Pull - Medusa.
    Thirteenth Pull - MODOK.
    Twentieth Pull - Wolfsbane.

I also got seven of the 2-star Thor covers to build my farming Thor back up now.

It's only March 2, and I've already used up all of my MPQ RNG luck for the month.